Author Topic: hook up with your friend's sister!  (Read 336 times)

J Bananas

Re: hook up with your friend's sister!
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 02:14:13 AM »
alright, well its like this,my best friend right now i rarely talked to in high school, but apparently this bitch was in love with both of us and we didnt know it. now me an my homey had alotta friends that were on the football team so word gets around easy and pretty much all of them knew this chick. well near the end of senior year, this bitch was really gettin close to me and never said anything about other dude, but during the summer i found out she was suckin his dick for a while, once i confronted him about it we both found out this chick was lyin to alot of people about stupid shit, so we both stopped fuckin around with her. thats when she got mad and started dating my best friend and tellin hella dudes that this other guy wouldnt leave her alone, and since i had became friends with dude and started givin her the cold shoulder, started slanderin my ass too tellin a buncha people i knew from school how we were assholes, well my best friend at the time believed that shit cuz he was head over heels, he fed into it and there was a huge fall out, so cuz of that ho i got a bunch of old so called homeys alwayd askin me about shit i never even did, doubtin my credibility, so right now my closest homey is the one she was fuckin around with in high school at the same time as me. scandalous, but retarded as hell.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 02:17:48 AM »
i wouldnt mind guys i know seein my sister but.. even though i cant see them doin that it'd be ok.. but if they split and she's been bad mouthed thats another matter.. i have whupped on one of her ex's for that... funnily her current on/off BF is scared like hell of me..

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 02:19:59 AM »
alright, well its like this,my best friend right now i rarely talked to in high school, but apparently this bitch was in love with both of us and we didnt know it. now me an my homey had alotta friends that were on the football team so word gets around easy and pretty much all of them knew this chick. well near the end of senior year, this bitch was really gettin close to me and never said anything about other dude, but during the summer i found out she was suckin his dick for a while, once i confronted him about it we both found out this chick was lyin to alot of people about stupid shit, so we both stopped fuckin around with her. thats when she got mad and started dating my best friend and tellin hella dudes that this other guy wouldnt leave her alone, and since i had became friends with dude and started givin her the cold shoulder, started slanderin my ass too tellin a buncha people i knew from school how we were assholes, well my best friend at the time believed that shit cuz he was head over heels, he fed into it and there was a huge fall out, so cuz of that ho i got a bunch of old so called homeys alwayd askin me about shit i never even did, doubtin my credibility, so right now my closest homey is the one she was fuckin around with in high school at the same time as me. scandalous, but retarded as hell.

damn whata bitch, that's probably the gayest shit her spreadin rumors about you.......  :P

and this guy is wack for believing whatever she told him ........ at least u got to hit the ribz and bounce  :)

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005, 02:23:29 AM »
exactly, i hit that pussy for months with no work and he ended fallin in love with the bitch, haha, ho ass muthafucka. and on that note, time for me to pass out.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2005, 02:27:43 AM »
dude the year i graduated high school, i finally started talkin to this girl who had lived a couple blocks away from me my whole life and found out she had always wanted me, so when it was on IT WAS ON, senior year i was creepin over to her house at like 2am to fuck around, "no strings attached", best days of my life, then i started dating this other chick and bitch got hella weird and started dating my best friend then everyone had a big falling out cuz the bitch liked to play games, now i wanna punch her in her ovaries if i see her again.
Bitch stop lying.....(first off,your to stupide to graduate from anybodies school..2nd, your white trash that smells...so tell me, how in the fuck!!can any femal be attracted to you.)this might be the reason for her fucking off on your nerd ass.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

J Bananas

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2005, 02:43:31 AM »
god damnit hempside u made me come up out my restful sleep to deal wit your bitch ass, u dont want me comin to whatever eurotrash place u from and clappin u with a nailgun

J Bananas

« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2005, 02:44:25 AM »
ps. you spelled "stupid" wrong. I think I can leave it at that

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2005, 02:48:10 AM »
ps. you spelled "stupid" wrong. I think I can leave it at that
I have traveled all the way back in time,just to call you a "CRACKA"

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2005, 02:52:16 AM »
If only you could travel to a time where people didnt think u were such a house nigger

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2005, 03:06:27 AM »
And you sir, can go back to any time.and come back to 2005,and the world will still  think your a "CRACKA"........nice pic.fag on steriods.

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2005, 03:08:29 AM »
this isnt even fair anymore, i feel kinda bad beefin with ESL kids.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005, 03:49:07 AM »
YAAAAAWWWN!!!

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2005, 07:19:51 AM »
"Well if Bram gave a fuck about a bitch, I'd always be broke
I'd never have no motherfuckin indo to smoke"

WestCoasta

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2005, 01:55:07 PM »
'tis the season to be jolly and get your jolly sucked

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2005, 01:16:07 AM »
sucks now a days... i use to love the times when i was younger and didnt have to intiate anything, you'd have these dope moments just dropp into your lap regardin girls.. now days everythang so much more complicated then it was before  :(...
Dayum, sucks none of my mates have any finee sisters too...