Author Topic: Guess Who Is Opening A New Line In Condoms & Sex Toys...  (Read 1101 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: Guess Who Is Opening A New Line In Condoms & Sex Toys...
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 07:38:46 PM »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

coola

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2005, 03:28:56 AM »
lmao, why all the hate for, he just trying to get his hustle on.... in a unusual manner lol.

thats what i was thinkin..

Elevz

« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2005, 03:33:59 AM »
yay! i guessed right

Yeah! Same here!  :o

Not like I'm curious about how it feels to have 50 Cent wrapped around my dick tho...

Okka

« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2005, 03:39:01 AM »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2005, 04:46:38 AM »
he should make a t-shirt that says "im not a rapper, im a hustler that cant rap" lol

Haha ;D

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2005, 09:21:52 AM »
50 is a damn fool
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Jome

« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2005, 12:10:42 PM »
I didn't have to guess, I knew who it was once I saw who started the thread.  :D

Semir

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2005, 12:19:44 PM »
I didn't have to guess, I knew who it was once I saw who started the thread.  :D
lol:p

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2005, 01:41:23 PM »
its funny how people hate just cuz its 50...if E-40 or WC did this everyone would say "thats gangsta" or "damn he's a hustla".....but 50 does it and its "i bet yayo will shove it in his ass"....

now i've always been one of the first people in line to hate on 50...but honestly...c'mon guys...i gotta respect him for doin this...rappers have had their hand in everything from clothes to potato chips....atleast this is something kinda cool...dudes face is gonna be inside thousands of women lol...now thats gangsta

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2005, 04:44:14 PM »
its funny how people hate just cuz its 50...if E-40 or WC did this everyone would say "thats gangsta" or "damn he's a hustla".....but 50 does it and its "i bet yayo will shove it in his ass"....

now i've always been one of the first people in line to hate on 50...but honestly...c'mon guys...i gotta respect him for doin this...rappers have had their hand in everything from clothes to potato chips....atleast this is something kinda cool...dudes face is gonna be inside thousands of women lol...now thats gangsta

wc and e-40 are not wack enough to do that kind of shit, 50 is stupid, there's a lot of ways of making money. He could sell hot doggs or buy auctions in a compagny instead of making dildos of his face

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2005, 04:55:23 PM »
wc and e-40 are not wack enough to do that kind of shit, 50 is stupid, there's a lot of ways of making money. He could sell hot doggs or buy auctions in a compagny instead of making dildos of his face

::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2005, 07:49:31 PM »

congrats you proved my point...you just stated...the only reason you hate on 50 for doing this is because its 50....

now everybody congratulate the newest member of the i hate 50 cent and won't give him credit for anything club...you should be recieving your membership card, g-unot t-shirt, and ja rule dildoe in 6-8 weeks

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2005, 07:57:47 PM »

congrats you proved my point...you just stated...the only reason you hate on 50 for doing this is because its 50....

now everybody congratulate the newest member of the i hate 50 cent and won't give him credit for anything club...you should be recieving your membership card, g-unot t-shirt, and ja rule dildoe in 6-8 weeks

lol