Author Topic: List some trippy ass shit....  (Read 394 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
List some trippy ass shit....
« on: November 27, 2005, 08:13:05 PM »
I mean songs like the ones Coldplay make etc that makes your body float with eyes rollin bac 2 ure head.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: List some trippy ass shit....
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 08:14:15 PM »
The Beatles - Rubber Soul, Revolver, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, some of Abbey Road.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2005, 08:17:04 PM »
Almost any Pink Floyd  shit 8)

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2005, 08:44:47 PM »
take some acid and watch that movie "the cell" with j-lo in it, fucked me up for life
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2005, 11:16:44 PM »
take some acid and watch that movie "the cell" with j-lo in it, fucked me up for life
:laugh: never done acid but I can only imagine

Spliffs_All_Day

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2005, 11:17:44 PM »

did you actually do that? i just watched it hella baked and could barely handle it haha

Spliffs_All_Day

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2005, 11:18:48 PM »
try watching pink floyds "the wall" on mush, or "fear and loathing in las vegas" with johny depp

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2005, 11:21:47 PM »
radiohead...

Suga Foot

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2005, 11:22:10 PM »
Enya makes some trippy shit

The Watcher

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2005, 11:47:34 PM »

did you actually do that? i just watched it hella baked and could barely handle it haha

yeah.. didn't plan on it though, was out with some friends & took some bad acid at a club .. next thing you know im standing on a balcony at the club, start seeing dragons & shit come up out the ground.. i start freakin out thinkin the balcony is collapsing & we're all gonna die, they take me home .. and put on this "wicked" movie called the cell what they downloaded .. it lasted for about a week (5-6 days), i still see shit moving now, get vivid hallucinations etc, its pretty fucked up

i can say i was that toasted though, that i didnt even realise the movie had anything about child abuse etc in it til i watched it a second time (and wont watch it again)
- celph titled

- joe budden

coola

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2005, 01:11:58 AM »

i still see shit moving now, get vivid hallucinations etc, its pretty fucked up

damn thats pretty fucked man... i swear this dude i know is stuck in a trip, he's fucked, half the time he makes no sense when he speaks... once me and my friends had these real strong trips, we thought they werent working so we took more after 2 hours of taking the first (we double dropped too), just after i took the thrid trip we decided to go for a stroll, get out of the comfort zone and realised we were belted... another hour later completely fried... it was all good until 6 hours later when i had to go to work, i realised i couldnt stop tripping, then i started freaking out that i was stuck in the trip... i was already convinced that i'm fucked for life... i didnt care about the hallucinating, i was more worried that every time i opened my mouth i knew i wasnt making sense, and nothing that i would say could make sense, and i was aware of it.... then it slowly faded away after like 12 hours... i still get vibes of it though, sometimes the floor bulges out at me a little, i usually get flash-backs after real heavy nights of drinking... mentally i feel fine though, just that things move every now and again...

it can be scary though, i wont touch acid again, well especially if i have shit to do where i cant be fucked up...

The Watcher

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2005, 03:27:22 AM »
i've done it plenty of times, haven't since that time though.. i feel weird around people now since i don't know if im seeing things etc which aren't there, its pretty wack
- celph titled

- joe budden

coola

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2005, 03:29:57 AM »
i've done it plenty of times, haven't since that time though.. i feel weird around people now since i don't know if im seeing things etc which aren't there, its pretty wack

shit are you serious ? what kind of things ? whenever i took acid things just had a habit to move from one place to the next, traffic lights smiling at me... i didnt actually see purple elephants like some of my friends claimed..

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2005, 03:45:04 AM »
damn you watched the cell on acid? i've seen that movie twice...i saw it when i was younger and didnt really understand it that much but then i saw it again like a year or two ago and i can honestly say i'll never watch that movie again....that shit was fucked up

Throwback

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2005, 04:19:27 AM »
some björk music must do the trick.