Author Topic: List some trippy ass shit....  (Read 395 times)

Throwback

Re: List some trippy ass shit....
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 04:25:39 AM »
frank zappa is crazy too.

frank zappa - disco boy
http://www.sendover.com/XMRU-QZ-2EB1

The Watcher

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2005, 05:47:05 AM »
i've done it plenty of times, haven't since that time though.. i feel weird around people now since i don't know if im seeing things etc which aren't there, its pretty wack

shit are you serious ? what kind of things ? whenever i took acid things just had a habit to move from one place to the next, traffic lights smiling at me... i didnt actually see purple elephants like some of my friends claimed..

i might be talking to someone at work, and if they've got like a teddy on their desk or whatever, i'll see it start moving .. or if im talkin to my boss near his desk, glance out the window i might see shit flying past .. i used to have this toy cat on my monitor at my old job and would see it just start walking around ontop of my monitor, it's pretty fucked up - and that's all normal now, i have to REALLY concentrate when i drive my car, i can be drivin down like beaufort st in the city and my wife will be like "stop!" etc, nearly havin an accident heh

on the acid i got all the stuff mentioned earlier, then shit like looking into a mirror at myself and seeing my face melt, eyeballs fall out etc, doorways on rooms glowing really bright, everything would have like a rainbow pattern on it

it was probably watching the cell that made it 10x worse, but i didnt know what the movie was about and didnt realise what it was about properly until i saw it the 2nd time
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2005, 11:36:55 AM »
heres a couple specifics

Radiohead - Talk show host
Beatles - Tomorrow never knows
Pink floyd - Shine on you crazy diamond 1-14
pink floyd - Comfterbly numb
Killers - everything will be alright
BEatles - a day in the life
BEatles - strawberry fields forever
Dave mathews band - two step
velvet underground - venus in furs
pink floyd - speak to me/breathe
strawberry alarm clock - inscence and peppermind
Doors - light my fire
Doors - the end
Doors - crystal ship

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2005, 03:45:04 PM »
Nice, I downloaded all....

Coldplay's "The speed of sound" is taking the cake rite now 4 me, I got some killaz into this shit, It's hella funny seeing them trip out on this type of shit.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

coola

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2005, 04:02:33 PM »
i've done it plenty of times, haven't since that time though.. i feel weird around people now since i don't know if im seeing things etc which aren't there, its pretty wack

shit are you serious ? what kind of things ? whenever i took acid things just had a habit to move from one place to the next, traffic lights smiling at me... i didnt actually see purple elephants like some of my friends claimed..

i might be talking to someone at work, and if they've got like a teddy on their desk or whatever, i'll see it start moving .. or if im talkin to my boss near his desk, glance out the window i might see shit flying past .. i used to have this toy cat on my monitor at my old job and would see it just start walking around ontop of my monitor, it's pretty fucked up - and that's all normal now, i have to REALLY concentrate when i drive my car, i can be drivin down like beaufort st in the city and my wife will be like "stop!" etc, nearly havin an accident heh

on the acid i got all the stuff mentioned earlier, then shit like looking into a mirror at myself and seeing my face melt, eyeballs fall out etc, doorways on rooms glowing really bright, everything would have like a rainbow pattern on it

it was probably watching the cell that made it 10x worse, but i didnt know what the movie was about and didnt realise what it was about properly until i saw it the 2nd time

and yet you feel sane ? just visual ? have you tried seeing a doc about it ? does your wife know youre trippin ?

The Watcher

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2005, 09:56:33 PM »

and yet you feel sane ? just visual ? have you tried seeing a doc about it ? does your wife know youre trippin ?

i know im not "normal", but im not crazy-throw-him-in-a-hospital-and-throw-away-the-key crazy, you learn to live with it after a while, and my wife knows yeah, she took the trip with a bunch of my friends too
- celph titled

- joe budden

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2005, 10:34:27 PM »
add Led zeppelins -dazed and confused, on to that

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 12:51:47 AM »
What is the Cell all about?? Frank Zappa-Bobby Brown is some funny shit.

The Maestro

J Bananas

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 03:12:32 AM »
thizzin soon?

Isaac hayes - Do Your thing - it's 20 minutes long and at the end you will be like 40% blacker, funky, trippy.

William Devaughn - be Thankful - If u don't know what this is, get it and you'll hear a lotta stuff used in hip hop. chill as fuck, soulful.

ToOoOoN!!!

Paul

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2005, 02:34:48 PM »
funkyfreshintheflesh

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2005, 02:45:07 PM »
A wild ride inside the mind of a serial killer, THE CELL is a movie that leads viewers on a strange visual and psychological journey. Catherine Deane (Jennifer Lopez) is a child therapist working on an experimental new technology that allows for direct access into someone else's mind. However, the benefits of the technology are still unproven. Meanwhile FBI Agent Peter Novak (Vince Vaughn) is hard at work tracking down a serial killer who encloses women in a small glass cell and drowns them. Novak is able to identify the killer as Carl Stargher (Vincent D'Onofrio), but before he can be arrested, he goes into a coma. The only way to rescue his most recent victim is for Catherine to enter his mind using the experimental technology. However, Stargher's mind is so warped and frightening, there's no way to know what Deane will encounter inside of it. THE CELL is the feature film debut of Tarsem Singh, a renowned commercial and video director who overloads his film with visual splendor and horror, while sticking to a simple story of innocence lost and innocent victims saved. A must-see for fans of dark psychological thrillers, THE CELL features some controversial violence and sexual content along with amazing special effects. A chilling yet strangely elegant thriller, THE CELL is a stunning cinematic experience.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2005, 03:09:02 PM »
<---- the album over there

Spliffs_All_Day

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2005, 11:29:15 PM »
that acid shit is nuts, i havent done it yet, but i've done mush for years. only once did i freak out cause i thought i was gonna be high for ever haha, i thought i was trapped in some kind of cycle or some shit

The Watcher

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2005, 11:34:49 PM »
^ yeah that shit sucks, happened to me the first time i did it .. started panicin & shit, didnt know what the fuck was goin on
- celph titled

- joe budden