Author Topic: 2Pac picture...is this real?  (Read 3085 times)

Sikotic™

Re: 2Pac picture...is this real?
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2005, 01:47:07 PM »
thats pretty funny its like hes jokin around.  man this one kid at a fashion show in my highschool, he was in on it with the dj, they announce each kid name and they walk out, guys and girls, and say what clothes they are wearing, so they go, here is ryan herrick, and he likes to party, and he rips his pants off on stage just wearing a thong, no shirt, in front of parents students teachers kids principal deans lol and he starts dancin like party boy from jackass then jumps out the window to a waiting car, he was suspended the following week but it was so damn funny, and not gay.

LMAO. Some dude splt his pants during a university fashion shot, but it wasn't a joke.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

coola

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2005, 04:13:27 PM »
you all are fucking idiots... look at the size of his thighs compared to the body... those legs are photo-shopped on for sure.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2005, 04:22:36 PM »
you all are fucking idiots... look at the size of his thighs compared to the body... those legs are photo-shopped on for sure.

yeah I noticed that 2, but ballet does makes ur legs bigger like soccer players...

coola

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2005, 04:27:27 PM »

yeah I noticed that 2, but ballet does makes ur legs bigger like soccer players...

maybe you didnt read the first part of my post "you are all fucking idiots" ... anyone who thinks this photo is real shouldnt be posting on a WC forum...

does ballet cause people to have different complexion too ?

Okka

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2005, 04:27:13 AM »

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2005, 05:12:02 AM »

maybe you didnt read the first part of my post "you are all fucking idiots" ... anyone who thinks this photo is real shouldnt be posting on a WC forum...

Whether or not the picture is real doesn't matter. It's a known fact that Pac wore a thong and humped blow up dolls when he was on stage with Digital Underground.

coola

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 06:02:29 AM »

Whether or not the picture is real doesn't matter. It's a known fact that Pac wore a thong and humped blow up dolls when he was on stage with Digital Underground.

how is it a fact ? i have never heard about this..

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 11:44:16 AM »

A lot people know about it, you just never see about it becuase people don't won't to believe that Pac would do something like that.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 12:46:08 PM »

A lot people know about it, you just never see about it becuase people don't won't to believe that Pac would do something like that.
that means that all the "thugs" wood have to do the same

51 cent

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 01:26:18 PM »
lol - I would love to see everyone that followed in his footsteps in a thong with blow up dolls - I think imitation as the highest form of flattery only goes so far!   ;D
"Aight, new drink..."

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2005, 02:36:36 PM »
lol at Chief. I´m surprised he´s the only one desperately trying to save something from going up in flames lol. Naw, no offense, but it IS known Pac used to do stuff like that, just like it IS known Dre wasn´t looking all that hard in his Eve After Dark/WCWC days and Eazy went to school in Woodland Hills............life is harsh on rap fans sometimes

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2005, 02:42:19 PM »
I think it's fake. In his Digital Underground days 2Pac  skinny as hell, just watch the I Get Around video. He doesn't look too skinny here.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2005, 04:06:53 PM »
I think it's fake. In his Digital Underground days 2Pac  skinny as hell, just watch the I Get Around video. He doesn't look too skinny here.

He was with Digital Undergound in 89-91....'I get around' came out in 93' and pac was not that skinny in the video :-\

coola

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2005, 09:33:03 PM »

the upper body is definetly his... but the legs and the tiger string is FAKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2005, 11:19:15 PM »
At least we're not talking about 50's body this time/
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE