Author Topic: Saudi Teacher Sentenced to 750 Lashes  (Read 694 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Saudi Teacher Sentenced to 750 Lashes
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2005, 01:48:34 PM »
It's wrong. Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel, etc... all fucked up governments...

So in your list of fucked up governments you arbitrarily name the only democratic one, BEFORE you name (say, uhmmm.... I don't know-) the Palestinian Autonomy or Syria?

Well aren't you the most non-brainwashed guy there is :D

65 UN Resolutions.

Brainwashed? Coming from the guy who said that the "Land without a People for a People without a Land" was truly believed... LMAO.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2005, 05:49:37 AM »
Does the fact that Christians made crusades and killed innocent people make things in Saudi Arabia looks better? ::)

No you dipshit, but the RealPolack said that Muslims in general are intolerant, meaning it has to do with the religion... I just pointed out that I could make the same claim for Christians... a small group of extremists don't represent 1 billion people.

Saudi Arabia is a FREAKING COUNTRY, not a small group of extremists. Most Muslim governments are hostile and intolerant of non-Muslims. That is why the jewish and Christian populations in the Middle East have pretty much left and moved to countries like the US and in South America.

Muslims could learn alot about tolerance from Christians.
The only reason why christians are starting to move out of the middle east is because america keep supporting the israelis and trying to occupy the middle east. Man you need to learn some history, the first arabs where christians and there are still great minorites of christians in egypt, jordan, syria and palestine. America need's to stop acting like some world police and let people handle themself. And before you say that all arabs are muslims think again

cska-moscow

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2005, 09:24:58 AM »
It's been a long time, anyway what I think many people,Muslim and non-Muslim alike do is generalize. I think this argument has been echoed many times, don't blame the majority for what a minority do. I don't blame most Americans for what George Bush does, although I feel the people of the USA could do more to show their anger towards the government in charge. what has happened to the teacher, if true, is not right but none of us can change it, it is the law of the land, be it wrong or right we cannot make that distinction. Wahhabi'ism is a strict form of Islam but it has been distorted much further by the Saudi regime but you cannot now say "All Muslim's act like this". No one is perfect in this day and age and we should just accept what is going on and hope that the people who do this learn that it is wrong. Like this, we are going to be here forever, saying "Well you do this" etc etc.

CSKA MOSKVA - AMBASSADOR'S FOR RUSSIAN FOOTBALL

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2005, 03:01:47 PM »
"Land without a People for a People without a Land"

Doesn't change the fact Israel is the only democratic state in the middle east.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2005, 04:27:46 PM »

The only reason why christians are starting to move out of the middle east is because america keep supporting the israelis and trying to occupy the middle east. Man you need to learn some history, the first arabs where christians and there are still great minorites of christians in egypt, jordan, syria and palestine. America need's to stop acting like some world police and let people handle themself. And before you say that all arabs are muslims think again

I know that there are alot of Arab Christians. But the population of Christians is rapidly dwindling in the Middle east because the Christians are rapidly fleeing perseuction from Muslims. For example, in the US the majority of Arabs are Christian not Muslim. That is because they are trying to get the hell away from the Muslims.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2005, 06:55:57 PM »
"Land without a People for a People without a Land"

Doesn't change the fact Israel is the only democratic state in the middle east.

LOLLLL that's what justifies its actions in your eyes? LOL amazing.

It also doesn't change the fact that European colonists (Zionist terrorists) came and took the land that people were already living on... and those people don't even have the universal human right to return to their homes. I don't care who does what in the name of democracy... if it's wrong, it's wrong.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 06:58:44 PM by JML - no vowels, disembowel your Colin Powell, throw in the towel »
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker