Author Topic: Canadians....The government has fallen.  (Read 1256 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Canadians....The government has fallen.
« on: November 28, 2005, 04:12:49 PM »
Less than a half hour ago. Election campaign starts tommorrow, looks like it will be January 16 or 23.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Canadians....The government has fallen.
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2005, 04:23:13 PM »
Thank god!

Even though I'm not confident things will change.  I think we're stuck with the Liberals forever.   >:(

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2005, 05:02:54 PM »
Thank god!

Even though I'm not confident things will change.  I think we're stuck with the Liberals forever.   >:(

Beautiful avatar there.

I think the Tories have a good shot as long as they run a good campaign. The Liberals aren't up too much and governments typically fall at least 5 points during a campaign. Stay positive.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2005, 05:41:55 PM »

LOLOL

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2005, 05:47:30 PM »
Martin criticized the "alliance of new-Conservatives, the separatist Bloc Québécois and the New Democrats" for forcing an election.

He warned Canadians that during this campaign, they will hear nothing positive from the opposition because they have "no positive agenda for Canada."

"That is the fundamental difference between us," he said.

Martin, who boasted of his government's economic and social record, took particular aim at Conservative Leader Stephen Harper.

"The Canada that is imagined by Stephen Harper and the Conservatives is starkly different from the Canada that we want to build."

He accused Harper of being silent on the softwood lumber dispute with the Americans and accused him of allying himself with the separatists.

Martin slammed the Bloc for only wanting one thing: "A referendum to divide us and break up our country .... Ask them if the world is going to wait for us. Our competitors are not within our borders; our competitors are outside our borders. It is not the time to divide us. We will win."

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2005, 06:27:03 PM »

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2005, 08:09:00 PM »
yeah we stuck with those criminals that stole our money forever. i dont know how someone can have confidence in a corrupted party. i still dont know for who im gonna vote. If stephen harper can get this shit up and have a chance to win the elections ill vote for him, if not i'll vote for bloc québécois like i did last time

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2005, 09:08:43 PM »
Lets go Liberals!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2005, 09:21:05 PM »
another Lib minority....

btw, Quebec lost forever. your potentially next leader sucks cock
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2005, 09:30:30 PM »
I miss Canadian politics. :(
And I am finally old enough to vote. (in a month)
O well.

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2005, 09:32:13 PM »
as long as Harper is the leader of the conservatives, they won't win.  The Liberals will win again.  Hopefully a majority this time so the conservatives have more time to regroup.

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2005, 09:58:49 PM »
Liberals will win
minority govt

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2005, 12:10:59 AM »
i hate harper... voting liberal.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2005, 04:18:10 AM »
What's with all this Harper hate in here? I don't understand, how can someone like private health care using, company out of Barbados to avoid high Canadian taxes, stuttering ass Paul Martin over Harper? It's beyond me.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2005, 04:19:40 AM »
as long as Harper is the leader of the conservatives, they won't win.  The Liberals will win again.  Hopefully a majority this time so the conservatives have more time to regroup.

Hell no, another majority would be terrible. Another minority would be ok, Harper would resign and the Tories could get a really charismatic leader like Peter MacKay. That's who I'll likely vote for if there's a leadership race.

Paris