Author Topic: Canadians....The government has fallen.  (Read 1268 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Canadians....The government has fallen.
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2005, 07:19:29 AM »
Belinda stronach ethered that chump MacKay...man, 5 yrs from now when im the Lib MP from Etobicoke, MacKay better hope he aint in parliament with me, son i will eat his food.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2005, 08:14:23 AM »
another Lib minority....

btw, Quebec lost forever. your potentially next leader sucks cock

well, all the canadians are really afraid of what this dude can do, that's why you always attack him on his past or is sexual orientation.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2005, 08:42:59 AM »
Belinda stronach ethered that chump MacKay...man, 5 yrs from now when im the Lib MP from Etobicoke, MacKay better hope he aint in parliament with me, son i will eat his food.

Lol, you really planning a run? I was considering running as an independent or new Reform if the election was held in the spring, but apparently that won't happen.

No one beats MacKay in the Commons, that guy destroys his opponents; "Looks like the Minister of Public Works is just a parrot, which makes sense since the Prime Minister is a pirate". Easily the funniest MP.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2005, 08:46:21 AM »
another Lib minority....

btw, Quebec lost forever. your potentially next leader sucks cock

well, all the canadians are really afraid of what this dude can do, that's why you always attack him on his past or is sexual orientation.

Oh come on. Bosclair can't do a thing, the PQ might have a bounce in the polls right now but Charest has 2 years still to bring himself back up, and the ADQ is making their biggest gains yet. I'd be surprised if there's a majority in the Quebec legislature next time around.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2005, 09:20:43 AM »
Just out of curiosity Drunk Driver Drivin, what would Harper have to do specifically in order to gain your support (as you said in an earlier post)? I'm surprised Quebec hasn't turned to the Tories to be honest. Don't most Quebecers want mostly to have more freedom from the Feds? Harper has a long track record of being strongly in favour of a more decentralized Federal government with an emphasis on provincial autonomy.

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2005, 12:48:06 PM »
Just out of curiosity Drunk Driver Drivin, what would Harper have to do specifically in order to gain your support (as you said in an earlier post)? I'm surprised Quebec hasn't turned to the Tories to be honest. Don't most Quebecers want mostly to have more freedom from the Feds? Harper has a long track record of being strongly in favour of a more decentralized Federal government with an emphasis on provincial autonomy.

first he should stop talking about the missiles shield and those kind of shit, canadians dont want war
then he should shut the people in his own party who talk against gays and abortion and are for death penalty
and he could be more charismatic

beside that, i'd vote for this dude cuz i'm business minded and i hate liberals.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2005, 12:52:09 PM »
i forgot something important. The dude aint focusing on quebec, we never saw him here, he can't elect just one person in the whole province. it wouldnt be a good thing for us quebecers if the governement is all english

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2005, 12:59:27 PM »

first he should stop talking about the missiles shield and those kind of shit, canadians dont want war
then he should shut the people in his own party who talk against gays and abortion and are for death penalty

beside that, i'd vote for this dude cuz i'm business minded and i hate liberals.

The missile defense had nothing to do with war. It actually had more to do with Canadian sovereignty, not signing on is just going to give the Yanks more power over our airspace.
If people in his party are against the three issues you stated, it's their right. It's not official party platform. Members from all parties have made statements against all three, it's just the media has blown it out of proportion when it's a Tory who says it. Banning abortion, the death penalty, and repealing gay rights would be impossible anyways, since the courts have thrown attempts in the past and will continue to in the future.
And charisma shouldn't really be a factor in voting. He's a good leader. One of my all time favourite quotes is "Real leadership is often the antithesis of popularity" which is a very true statement.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2005, 01:00:25 PM »
i forgot something important. The dude aint focusing on quebec, we never saw him here, he can't elect just one person in the whole province. it wouldnt be a good thing for us quebecers if the governement is all english

Seriously? Harper's been critisized for spending TOO MUCH time in Quebec. Everyone's on his ass about focusing on Ontario. Dude's been in Quebec a fair amount.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2005, 01:01:23 PM »

Typical Canadian voter here.   ::)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2005, 01:06:43 PM »
You know, this election is historical. It's the first time a government has ever fallen on a straight motion of non-confidence.
It could also be the first time the government is not formed by the Liberals or the Progressive Conservatives which no longer exist.

Paris

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2005, 05:17:54 PM »

Seriously? Harper's been critisized for spending TOO MUCH time in Quebec. Everyone's on his ass about focusing on Ontario. Dude's been in Quebec a fair amount.
not enough to gain some votes, i aint seen him nowere

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2005, 06:07:06 PM »

not enough to gain some votes, i aint seen him nowere

Lol, I haven't seen him either but I know he's been in Ontario.

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2005, 06:31:35 PM »
I think the conservatives aren't united behind Harper, and Harper hasn't done enough to try and get his party united.  Personally, I think he should have stepped down after losing the last election.  I don't have a problem with the Liberals being in power.  I mean our country is doing okay.  Just as long as the NDP isn't in, I'm fine.  Quebec complains about not getting what they want, but BC just flat out doesn't get anything.  I'll be working on James Moores campaign.  He's my choice for my MP, but beyond that, the outcome of the election has little effect on me.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2005, 06:38:50 PM »
I think the conservatives aren't united behind Harper, and Harper hasn't done enough to try and get his party united.  Personally, I think he should have stepped down after losing the last election.  I don't have a problem with the Liberals being in power.  I mean our country is doing okay.  Just as long as the NDP isn't in, I'm fine.  Quebec complains about not getting what they want, but BC just flat out doesn't get anything.  I'll be working on James Moores campaign.  He's my choice for my MP, but beyond that, the outcome of the election has little effect on me.

I think Harper's done a pretty good job actually. He took two parties who hated each other and got them to work together, force the Liberals into minority, and make huge electoral gains. But yeah, the country's ok but personally I don't want to settle for just ok. I want better than ok to leave to my children.

Paris