Author Topic: Canadians....The government has fallen.  (Read 1228 times)

ToOoOoN!!!

Re: Canadians....The government has fallen.
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2005, 11:22:30 AM »
LOL that was a good one!!! we need a official Liberal Laugh thread in the g-spot  ;D
« Last Edit: December 06, 2005, 11:25:34 AM by LET'S ROLL »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2005, 11:27:56 AM »
LOL that was a good one!!! we need a official Liberal Laugh thread in the g-spot  ;D

For real. We could just do it here though.

My Hero Paul

A young man named Paul bought a donkey from an old farmer for $100.00. The farmer agreed to deliver the donkey the next day. When the farmer drove up the next day, he said, "Sorry son, but I have some bad news...the donkey is on my truck, but he's dead."

Paul replied, "Well then, just give me my money back." The farmer said, "I Can't do that. I went and spent it already."

Paul said, "OK then, just unload the donkey anyway". The farmer asked, "What are ya gonna do with him?" Paul said, "I'm going to raffle him off." To which the farmer exclaimed, "You can't raffle off a dead donkey!"

But Paul, with a big smile on his face, said, "Sure I can. Watch me. I just won't tell anybody that he's dead."

A month later the farmer met up with Paul and asked, "What happened with that dead donkey?" Paul said, "I raffled him off. I sold 500 tickets at two dollars a piece and made a profit of $698.00."

Totally amazed, the farmer asked, "Didn't anyone complain that you had stolen their money because you lied about the donkey being dead?"

And Paul replied, "The only guy who found out about the donkey being dead was the raffle winner, when he came to claim his prize. So I gave him his $2 back plus $200 extra, which is double the going value of a donkey, so he thought I was a great guy."

Paul grew up and eventually became the Prime Minister of Canada, and no matter how many times he lied or how much money he stole from Canadian voters, as long as he gave them back some of the stolen money, the liberals thought he was a great guy.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2005, 11:31:41 AM »
LOL IT HAD ME ROLLING!!! "I'm going to raffle him off." lmao  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2005, 01:03:23 PM »
Good ol' Paulie:

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2005, 04:22:53 PM »
Today's Liberal Laugh

The Plane Truth

Before an audience of delegates from 175 countries attending the UN climate change summit in Montreal, Paul Martin said human behaviour is responsible for climate change and the world must alter its ways.

Feature this in your mind. We have Martin, with his arms outstretched, looking towards the heavens, and preaching the gossple of Kyoto. Ok got that picture?

Now get this, Paul Martin is traveling the country in an old Boeing 727 belching out smoke and green house gases at the rate of 1280 gallons of fuel per hour.

This is compared to the newer airbus, used by Stephen Harper, that burns only 760 gallons of fuel per hour.

Paris

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2005, 04:43:14 PM »
Today's Liberal Laugh

The Plane Truth

Before an audience of delegates from 175 countries attending the UN climate change summit in Montreal, Paul Martin said human behaviour is responsible for climate change and the world must alter its ways.

Feature this in your mind. We have Martin, with his arms outstretched, looking towards the heavens, and preaching the gossple of Kyoto. Ok got that picture?

Now get this, Paul Martin is traveling the country in an old Boeing 727 belching out smoke and green house gases at the rate of 1280 gallons of fuel per hour.

This is compared to the newer airbus, used by Stephen Harper, that burns only 760 gallons of fuel per hour.

That's just more lies.  We know that Conservatives hate the environment.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2005, 04:51:33 PM »
Today's Liberal Laugh

The Plane Truth

That's just more lies.  We know that Conservatives hate the environment.

;D

Paris

Suga Foot

« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2005, 05:24:48 PM »
That's true I don't really give a fuck about the environment.  Vancouver has clean air.  I'm good. ;D