Author Topic: george w bush potentially sparking an intergalactic war  (Read 377 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re: george w bush potentially sparking an intergalactic war
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 12:30:51 PM »
You know absolutely zero about Canada. This guy was minister of defence of a country with almost no military, and deputy Prime Minister under a PM who set the wheels in motion for an entire country to divide and eventually seperate into fragments. I know who he is, what he stands for, you don't. That's why I know he has no credibility.

this isn't about canadian politics, it's about exo-politics.  stop trying to confuse the issue.  canada has an air force, if canada has ever had any dealings with aliens, you'd expect their military to have been involved, you'd expect the air force to be involved; and that is something this guy should know.   whether or not this guy or the ex-prime minister is actually a competent official is a separate issue.

No, it's about credibility, of which this guy has very little.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2005, 07:48:54 PM »
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

coola

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2005, 01:59:52 AM »
its not about aliens its so they can fire weapons from space to earth.... if u want war with russia go for it!

thats real talk !!

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2005, 01:48:29 AM »
lets see those dumbass Arizona minutemen fuck with THESE aliens!  ;D