Author Topic: **Ronaldinho Appreciating Thread**  (Read 318 times)

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
**Ronaldinho Appreciating Thread**
« on: November 29, 2005, 07:52:29 AM »
I think we can now call him the best player of the world at this moment. Its been a long time since ive have seen such a player with such qualities. There isnt any player at this moment who is more talented then ronaldinho. He can dribble past an openent and score, but he also has an eye for his teammates. And if he keeps developing like this it could be possible that hes on his way to become the GOAT. But he still has a long way to go before calling him the GOAT.

So drop some love not hate, about this fantastic jewel of football.

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: **Ronaldinho Appreciating Thread**
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 01:13:51 PM »
One of the best players of all the time, yes, I think you can say that right now! He's unfuckwitable :D Oh, I love Ronaldinho and Barca, what a incredible player, what a incredible team!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 02:08:04 PM »
Yeah hes amazing   8)

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2005, 02:20:10 PM »
i dont think anybody can hate on him even if your team is playing against his, he is admirable. 1 of those players that you only pay to see him play

Paul

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2005, 02:40:31 PM »
everything he does is :o , hes the most unbelievable player iv seen in my generation, i dont know if he can be classed with players like pele, marradonna, di stefano, best, even zidane but ill tell you hes fuccin close and hes what 25 years old(thats far from his prime :o)
to buy him some1(chelsea) will have to pay in the region of 100 million cause barca will do all they can to keep the best player in the world(no1 can argue with that)
funkyfreshintheflesh

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2005, 06:18:57 AM »
i dont think anybody can hate on him even if your team is playing against his, he is admirable. 1 of those players that you only pay to see him play.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2005, 06:30:30 AM »
best thing about him is that he plays with a smile, straight away you know hes init for the love of the game not the money.. so its fitting that he should be the best player in the world and is guna have one hell of a career!

Throwback

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2005, 06:43:01 AM »
i dont think anybody can hate on him even if your team is playing against his, he is admirable. 1 of those players that you only pay to see him play

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2005, 11:27:58 AM »
The guy is an amazing footballer, when u watch him play its so exciting as u expect great things each time he gets the ball.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2005, 11:47:05 PM »
"best thing about him is that he plays with a smile, straight away you know hes init for the love of the game not the money.. so its fitting that he should be the best player in the world and is guna have one hell of a career!"

what it's all about , thank god for ppl like Ronaldinho

"i dont think anybody can hate on him even if your team is playing against his, he is admirable. 1 of those players that you only pay to see him play"

the last game against Real Madrid is a testament to that

Fonky Fresh

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2005, 07:52:18 PM »
He's unfuckwitable
correction he's unbraziliable :)
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 07:06:30 AM »
Ye he is an unbelievable talent, probably the best in the world at the moment, i can see him being regarded as one of the best, although he won't be GOAT, that honour goes to Zidane

[img]

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 07:10:00 AM »
Ye he is an unbelievable talent, probably the best in the world at the moment, i can see him being regarded as one of the best, although he won't be GOAT, that honour goes to Zidane

thats crazy, Ronaldinho is guna by pass Zidane and be known as the GOAT, after his career can see him being hailed as one of the greats along with people like cruff, zico, pele, best etc

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 09:04:27 AM »

thats crazy, Ronaldinho is guna by pass Zidane and be known as the GOAT, after his career can see him being hailed as one of the greats along with people like cruff, zico, pele, best etc

yup, but you forgot to mention the best player ever mayne.....diego
NO MORE WAR

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 02:18:31 AM »