Author Topic: is anyone else gettin annoyed by that fuckin laffy taffy song?  (Read 380 times)

T-Dub

Re: is anyone else gettin annoyed by that fuckin laffy taffy song?
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2005, 08:45:12 PM »
I think I heard part of it once, but I am thankful that it was only once 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2005, 08:50:22 PM »
I mean its one of the most blatanly formulaic songs i've ever heard.  I hate this song, i hate when people justify the song by sayin "it makes the bitches dance". This shit ain't hip hop, its trash.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2005, 12:35:16 AM »
^^couldnt say it any better

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2005, 06:07:31 AM »
This shit ain't hip hop.

I hate when people say shit like that almost as much as I hate laffy taffy. Cause off top, just cause you dont like some shit dont mean its not hip hop. 2nd, it dont make no difference about what type of music you call it. Call it opera if you want to, but its still the same damn song. 3rd, not everybody gives a fuck about being "hip hop." I know I dont. How bout this, FUCK HIP HOP! 4th of all and most importantly, FUCK THAT GOD DAMN LAFFY TAFFY SONG!

What I dont get is how did they hear that beat and decide, "OH SHIT THAT BEAT IS FIRE LETS DO A SONG TO IT!" How did that even happen. Quite possible the worst song of all time since music was created.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2005, 08:57:57 AM »
I mean its one of the most blatanly formulaic songs i've ever heard.  I hate this song, i hate when people justify the song by sayin "it makes the bitches dance". This shit ain't hip hop, its trash.

It´s as hiphop as Jeru, Afu-Ra, Primo and fuckin DJ Kool Herc

it is, obviously, or like you said blatantly, formulatic. I´m pretty good at evading it cause I rarely go to hiphop parties and nobody forces it upon me so even though it sucks, I am not getting annoyed

SGV

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2005, 09:26:20 AM »

What makes it anything but Hip Hop? Explain what is so un-Hip Hop about this song. You sound like a bitter backpacker right about now.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2005, 09:46:11 AM »

What makes it anything but Hip Hop? Explain what is so un-Hip Hop about this song. You sound like a bitter backpacker right about now.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2005, 05:30:16 PM »
FUCK THAT SONG!!!

I HATE THAT SHIT, FOR LIKE A MONTH STRAIGHT IT WAS ON THE RADIO WHEN MY ALARM WOULD GO OFF.

I hate that shit so much,. its ruined my life, man, it makes me turn away from hip hop more and more to hear that shit.

-KIDRENEGADE-

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2005, 05:39:29 PM »
I hate this song, i hate when people justify the song by sayin "it makes the bitches dance". This shit ain't hip hop, its trash.

THANK YOU!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2005, 06:45:13 PM »
I hate this song, i hate when people justify the song by sayin "it makes the bitches dance". This shit ain't hip hop, its trash.

THANK YOU!

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2005, 08:06:42 PM »
c'mon guys, SGV likes it, let's get it a try....

DLC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2005, 10:49:35 PM »
This song is awful. And IMO, easily one of the most annoying songs of the year.

San Fernando Valley's "FLOJOS" Southern California - Toyota 4x4 & Mini Truck Club

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2005, 11:04:10 PM »
The song is awful on the radio...but go in the club get a couple of drinks and get some bitch to wine on you while this beat is playing I doubt u will hate it during that moment...and by the way Most of the club songs of today are not listenable at home

herpes

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2005, 11:26:39 PM »
shows you how pussy rules the world... cuz any guy with any respect for himself cant like this song.  But the girls love it an gets there ass moving so we like the song too.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2005, 12:34:22 AM »
it made the top 5 on billboards hot 100!!!!!

the apocalypse has begun........ :'(

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8