Author Topic: J-Love is sooo fuckin underrated  (Read 83 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
J-Love is sooo fuckin underrated
« on: December 02, 2005, 12:34:57 AM »
Seriously this dude is my favorite mixtape DJ plus he's a great producer.Every mixtape Ive downloaded wit his name on it has been atleast a 4/5 mixtape.His productions are :o He's produced for numerous artists like AZ,Mobb Deep,Big L,Ol' Dirty Bastard,Gang Starr & more.& then there's all the unreleased tracks he's released from all these different rappers,God bless J-Love lol.Anyone else a fan of his???
« Last Edit: December 02, 2005, 12:40:15 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Spicemuthafuc*in1

Re: J-Love is sooo fuckin underrated
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 12:43:16 AM »
Ive never heard any of his stuff that I know off the top of my head, but i want to listen to some of his stuff now.  what are the projects called that he did with Mobb Deep??

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 01:06:01 AM »
Check out his catalogue here:http://www.mixunit.com/jlove.html The mixtapes where he collabs wit a certain artist are the best ones,like the ones wit Kool G Rap,Rakim,Wu-Tang members etc.

Throwback

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2005, 02:02:58 AM »
J-Love = JJ Brown right? if so check out his project with Louis Logic - the Odd Couple - Alcoholism. check it out anyways, its dope as hell.

Jome

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2005, 07:06:17 AM »
J-Love nigga!!!
One of the best DJ's out there, he gets mad exclusives from Wu-Tang, Mobb Deep, M.O.P., GangStarr, Nas etc.