Author Topic: "The Machinist" is a GREAT movie. Who has seen it?  (Read 353 times)

Sikotic™

Re: "The Machinist" is a GREAT movie. Who has seen it?
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 05:58:17 PM »
I've seen it lately, and too be honested I was bit dissappointed. It reminded me to Fight Club, only Fight Club is way better...
The movie is good, but not GREAT..

Disappointed? Wow, I didn't think I'd meet someone who was disappointed by this...What did you expect?

Seriously. Unless someone spoiled the ending for him, I don't see how you can be disappointed. It's better than most movies out.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: "The Machinist" is a GREAT movie. Who has seen it?
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 10:46:19 AM »
I've seen it lately, and too be honested I was bit dissappointed. It reminded me to Fight Club, only Fight Club is way better...
The movie is good, but not GREAT..

Disappointed? Wow, I didn't think I'd meet someone who was disappointed by this...What did you expect?

Seriously. Unless someone spoiled the ending for him, I don't see how you can be disappointed. It's better than most movies out.

It's not even that...You're going in to see a thriller/drama...Most of those movies nowadays suck and plenty are made. This movie had every aspect you'd wanna see in this type of movie...The ending just made me wanna watch the movie again, it was great. I don't know what more someone can expect...