Author Topic: Word on the streets is...  (Read 1153 times)

Sikotic™

Word on the streets is...
« on: December 04, 2005, 08:57:41 PM »
...The Game moved to Glendale, CA, somewhere on Pacific Ave. A holmes of mine said someone was playing 50 loud in the neighborhood and he came out & said "Stop playing 50 in MY neighborhood" eventhough dude's been there for less than a month lol.

If someone got the address let me know. Good ol' Sikotic will do a little reporting in front of the house ABC Eyewitness News style.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

regimemob510

Re: Word on the streets is...
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 09:09:03 PM »
...The Game moved to Glendale, CA, somewhere on Pacific Ave. A holmes of mine said someone was playing 50 loud in the neighborhood and he came out & said "Stop playing 50 in MY neighborhood" eventhough dude's been there for less than a month lol.

If someone got the address let me know. Good ol' Sikotic will do a little reporting in front of the house ABC Eyewitness News style.

thats sick as fuck,......   imagine having the game as a neighbor, i'd make sure he was coppin the purple trees from me all day......

We Fly High

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 10:39:17 PM »
haha yeah , my coworker got to attend his housewarming party too. definitely heard it was in glendale.

WestCoasta

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 10:45:24 PM »
imagine having the game as a neighbor, i'd make sure he was coppin the purple trees from me all day......
yeah I'm sure he'd have nothin better to do than go out of his way to be your servant

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 10:49:34 PM »
haha yeah , my coworker got to attend his housewarming party too. definitely heard it was in glendale.

Has a housewarming party and doesn't invite WCC?

WTF man. Now I know how he felt on Change Of Heart.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

regimemob510

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 11:12:26 PM »
imagine having the game as a neighbor, i'd make sure he was coppin the purple trees from me all day......
yeah I'm sure he'd have nothin better to do than go out of his way to be your servant
first of all, fuck you hoe..... i would be doing the game a favor by providing him top grade mary jane.  and the only reason why id do this, is for the game to continue to make hot shit.....

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2005, 03:01:21 AM »

Yeah, you go and do some reporting at his house, lol... And ask him about his neighbors being 50's fans ;D

Guessing Game will start repping the mean streets of Glendale now?

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2005, 03:26:04 AM »

Yeah, you go and do some reporting at his house, lol... And ask him about his neighbors being 50's fans ;D

Guessing Game will start repping the mean streets of Glendale now?

Probably, he's workin' with armenian artists like r-mean who are from Glendale. Someone's gotta put g-town on da map.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 04:11:32 AM »
first of all, fuck you hoe..... i would be doing the game a favor by providing him top grade mary jane.  and the only reason why id do this, is for the game to continue to make hot shit.....
Real Talk.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 04:16:29 AM »

well if u wanna flush him out drive around glendale playing 50 stuff.. esp. game disses...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 04:54:39 AM »
$$$$$$$I like the idea of selling him Weed better$$$$$$.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ABN

« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 05:06:00 AM »
yea he got a house in Glendale and a few more in Compton and he´s about to buy a few more blocks in Compton. dunno what the fuck he´s gonna with like 10+ houses in the SoCal area though.

Don Seer

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 05:59:34 AM »
^ property / real estate = rent..

plus property goes up in value over time.. its one of the only things that doesnt depreciate

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 06:55:03 AM »
^^^depends where u r but i'm sure american housing market is stable

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2005, 06:56:00 AM »
gold is probably the best thing to buy at the moment prices have trippled over the last year or so and their only gonna go up

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?