Author Topic: My Outlawz/Nickatina Concert Review  (Read 209 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
My Outlawz/Nickatina Concert Review
« on: March 29, 2002, 07:26:20 PM »
I went 2 tha Outlawz/Andre Nickatina/San Quinn Concert here in tha bay.......and Here's my review.

Aiight I cut skool On 4th period wit some of tha homies and cousins and headed to that shit.

As soon as we got there there waz some Salvadorians that got in a fight and cops waz all over tha place and shit, but it waz all good, we got in at like 3:00.......

We were on like tha 10th row but It waz perfect really, I had no trouble on seeing tha stage.

First up waz some no name fools that were just fuckin strate up boring, some boring type of bay area shit, tha too underground type of muthafuckas that give a bad name to bay area, but there waz couple of songs they did that got my attention, but 2/20 songs aint a good percentage.

Anywayz, after 1 hour of them fools and 1 hour of some comedian and breaks and shit San Quinn came out........
He did some old shit and wasn't really into it, he brought out like a million fools on stage and they waz coo, but still didn't get people's attention like it should have........
Everybody around waz just gettin high and no one really got on their feet.......

So 1 hour more passed and guess who's turn it waz? Dats rite tha one and only ANDRE NICKATINA.
Rite from tha start this fool ripped it up, he came out wit a 40 and a blunt wit a blue rag on his head and a Hellz Kitchen (New Album) shirt and Dickies Khakis and Chuck Taylor shoes, Come to think of it everyone on his set had Chuck Taylor's on.......
He just did it all ghetto and gritty, He did hella old shit like Rader Razor, Killa Whale etc.......
Then He did "My Rap World" and everyone in tha fuckin house knew all tha words 2 it, It waz fuckin krayzie.......
Then San Quinn came out again and Him and Nickatina did "AYO" of tha new Hellz Kitchen album and this shit waz real tight 4 me cuz im luvin that song these day (Doggystylin and Blade know wat Im talkin bout)
Then Andre just started clowning and tellin jokes bout all this bullshit on stage (he waz hella high), then they just did some random hits and he kept fuckin up cause he waz hella drunk and high etc......Funny shit.
Then tha Finale of his set came, and they did tha song HELLZ KITCHEN, Andre started it and suddenly SAAFIR who is featured on tha song came out of no where and everyone went krayzie.......Saafir is one Hard ass dude man, He's fuckin Real bout his shit, He just kept sayin all this shit like "Who's tha realest muthafucka in tha industry".......and kneeling down saying shit like "I aint no muthafuckin Mtv Commercial Clown", and then he waz like "Fuck all these cats ruining tha roots of tha streets and going Hollywood"......Then He stood up after Andre's verse and yelled out "I aint no Commercial Clown, I aint no muthafuckin St. Lunatic"......LoL, Krayzie shit........

Anywayz Outlawz came out next and It waz clear from tha start that these guys are still on 2pac's nuts, they're truely feeding of Pac, Everything they waz saying to tha crowd had Pac in it.....Pac this Pac that.....
I mean it waz cool at first but then it waz like damm man, Do U.........
They did however do old hits like Tear Drops and Closed Caskets, and tha crowd had to rap Pac's verses.......
They did Made Niggaz, Baby Dont cry etc etc.......Then tha finale of their set waz "World Wide" and tha crowd went off at Pac's verse........
I mean tha whole thing waz just a tribute 2 Pac in my eyes......
But really I wasn't feeling Outlawz all that much, They came hard and gave props to bay area but I wasnt feeling em that much.......

Tha highlight waz really Andre Nickatina......people gotta see this fool live, It's hilarious......

At tha end some fool came on stage and waz like Outlawz and Nickatina will be at some Over 21 club 4 tha after party so tha first 200 people will get in and shit........But we didn't give a fuck because Obviously we under 21........lol.......Dat sux.......but tha shit waz coo, I been 2 better concerts but this waz still coo.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: My Outlawz/Nickatina Concert Review
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2002, 07:31:14 PM »
damn id love to see nickatina live on stage!! i imagine how they did AYO hah that mustve been tight!!
peace

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2002, 07:31:45 PM »
lol damn thats tight man.....i wish i could have gone

lol hey you didnt tell em about the chick that went topless, and hell yeah i know what you mean you coke sniffin sand nagga, LOL ;) ;D

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2002, 07:34:57 PM »
Haha sounds like u had a hella time, dope

and lol@ " aint no Commercial Clown, I aint no muthafuckin St. Lunatic""

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2002, 07:13:09 PM »

lol hey you didnt tell em about the chick that went topless

LOL......ya, some bitches took their tops off......
Pretty Interesting.......lol

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2002, 08:43:05 PM »
yo.... that's dope man

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2002, 08:47:03 AM »
Lucky muthafucka lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

S.G.V.

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2002, 03:42:16 PM »
hey rodzilla....did the outlawz even say r.i.p. to kadafi???....cuz i saw them in concert once and they didnt even say r.i.p. to kadafi....which seemed a little cold to me....this was before ride wit us or collide wit us came out....so all they did was pac songs....when the did hit em up...it was crazy....after them bone came out and they did thug luv...outlawz came out for pacs verse..which was tight....but i agree with u...everything they do revolves around pac....oh and....andre nickatina...name some of his best songs...ive never really heard him....if u could i would appreciate that!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2002, 07:32:19 AM »
hey rodzilla....did the outlawz even say r.i.p. to kadafi???....cuz i saw them in concert once and they didnt even say r.i.p. to kadafi....which seemed a little cold to me....this was before ride wit us or collide wit us came out....so all they did was pac songs....when the did hit em up...it was crazy....after them bone came out and they did thug luv...outlawz came out for pacs verse..which was tight....but i agree with u...everything they do revolves around pac....oh and....andre nickatina...name some of his best songs...ive never really heard him....if u could i would appreciate that!

I dun remember nuttin about Kadafi, I just remember they had a lil screen behind that had different 2pac pics.......Basically they livin off pac's nuts.......

And about Andre Nickatina, he's tight as fuck, He's on my top 5 rappers of all time.......

Some classic songs:
*My Rap World
*Razor, Raider
*Saw a gangsta cry
*AYO
*Hellz Kitchen
*He Said, She Said
*Tears Of a Clown
*Killa Whale
*Im a Pisces

ETC.......

COMING IN 2008.