Author Topic: Who is this cutie...?  (Read 735 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: Who is this cutie...?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2005, 12:15:24 AM »
Hempside, y do u act like you get love on these boards? No one fuckin' likes you, stop I suggest making a new account and not talk so much shit over the internet
y(WHY)-U(YOU)..get your spelling down first little persian slut.then come  holla at me.....................plus everybody loves the "HEMP"fool.
ur a pathetic muthafucka man, LMAO.... persian? lol get the fuck out of her man lol and yes everybody does love the hemp but the down part is that hemp is not u but yet the plant that gives the satisfaction not ur punk ass

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2005, 12:19:11 AM »
I see your still smokeing the "HEMP".
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2005, 12:20:04 AM »
i dont do drugs

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2005, 12:27:23 AM »
Hempside, y do u act like you get love on these boards? No one fuckin' likes you, stop I suggest making a new account and not talk so much shit over the internet
y(WHY)-U(YOU)..get your spelling down first little persian slut.then come  holla at me.....................plus everybody loves the "HEMP"fool.
yes everybody does love the hemp.
See that was not hard.the truth will set you free (clown hopar)when you learn to accept it......................(FREE HEMPSIDE).

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2005, 12:32:06 AM »
See that was not hard.the truth will set you free (clown hopar)when you learn to accept it......................(FREE HEMPSIDE).
u need to get up leave the computer and see a doctor homeboi trust me then u will be free once they take care of u

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2005, 12:33:40 AM »
i dont do drugs
bitch stop lying,cause your convo.is mad reckless.oh!and fuck you........(FREE HEMPSIDE).

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2005, 12:39:03 AM »
u need to get up leave the computer and see a doctor homeboi trust me then u will be free once they take care of u
And you need to go to bed (nerd).what time is it in smurfvill,fag....im eating abowl of cerial,and clowning your bitch ass....(would somebody please free me from this ball licker).

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2005, 12:45:52 AM »
And you need to go to bed (nerd).what time is it in smurfvill,fag....im eating abowl of cerial,and clowning your bitch ass....(would somebody please free me from this ball licker).
u need to be eatin a bowl of these nuts.... fuck you but have a nice day

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2005, 12:52:48 AM »
She said a bowl of these nutz.............LMAO...good one Clown hopar.now have a nice day.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2005, 12:55:59 AM »
She said a bowl of these nutz.............LMAO...good one Clown hopar.now have a nice day.
its funny how u crack urself up but no one else is laughin

Sikotic™

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2005, 01:10:36 AM »
hempside, my nigga, how was your childhood?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2005, 01:20:33 AM »
you do the same thing clown hopar(.should I bring up some of your quots).

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2005, 01:24:44 AM »
hempside, my nigga, how was your childhood?
Probably about as fucked up as yours was.so that makes us even......smoke something.

Sikotic™

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2005, 01:55:52 AM »
Your uncle touched your privates too?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2005, 02:40:04 AM »

MY spelling?

uh..

you do the same thing clown hopar(.should I bring up some of your quots).

yall shoodnt mind his ass dat much hes a lonely black dude dats just upset that the fat white trailer park bitch next door wont give it up to his ass
Speak on it son.plus that fat white bitch gave me head,so im stright.

Seems like you did well in school, dumbfuck.