Author Topic: so i just took the old n64 out of my closet  (Read 433 times)

$do11a biLL$

so i just took the old n64 out of my closet
« on: December 05, 2005, 08:39:32 PM »
I don't think this thing has been played in like 3 years lol im playing Goldeneye now... they had some dope ass games for this machine like Goldeneye of course, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, WCW/NWO Revenge, too many games made for this system to list were classics. Now that i think of it, i think this is one of the best video game machines ever made besides the Sega Saturn. What does everyone else think of the N64.

BizzyR.I.P.

Re: so i just took the old n64 out of my closet
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2005, 08:42:35 PM »
I was dissapointed with it. I think the PS1,2 & SNES had/have way better games.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2005, 08:44:03 PM »
IMO, N64 was the most entertaining system for me...SNES a close 2nd.  But that could have been thanks for the release and age of when it was released. 

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2005, 08:45:43 PM »
I still have that. I got hours of entertainment out of it. Revenge was great, Goldeneye, OG Smash Bros., Conker's Bad Fur Day, alot of other stuff too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2005, 08:46:43 PM »
When I was younger I had a playstation and my best friend had the N64, so it was the perfect compliment.
My favorite or N64 were:

Mario Kart
Mario Party 1 & 2
Zelda (the first one)
Goldeneye
Smash Bro's

Damn those were fun times.

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2005, 11:48:01 PM »
- they had that starfox 64 game which i spent hours playing and battling. I remember even bringing the n64 on my vacation to hawaii so that my cousins and i could play. spendin hours killin just enough enemies to earn the medals, and earn new battling modes haha.
- the first turok was cool too. that was my first game, but i only beat it with cheats, and a crazy ass strategy guide map.
- goldeneye definitely takes the spot though with the most playtime.. that was like cutting school to play and all nights. but then my friends took it to another level by memorizing the spawning sequence, and i couldnt compete with that. ahaha.

i forgot. never was a big fan of smash bros.

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2005, 12:21:38 AM »
i think out of all video game consoles n64 took away most of my life... Zelda orcarina of time i played every day all day until i beat it.. then after that i played NFL QB CLUB 97 non stop.... of course there was 007, mario cart, ect as well.... and then SNES would have to be second...

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2005, 12:38:32 AM »
WRESTLEMANIA 2000....greatest wresslin game 4 any console. ever.....

The Maestro

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2005, 05:54:54 AM »
Man, I used to have the Sega Genesis back in the day. Those were the times.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2005, 06:00:56 AM »
goldeneye and mario kart are 2 of the best multi-player games i've had the pleasure of playing...
NO MORE WAR

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2005, 08:01:51 AM »
yea n64 had dope dope games, doper then ps1,2 fa sho

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2005, 08:13:08 AM »
i did to! it had like 5 inch of dust on it but it's all good cuz it's still working fine,.goldeneye is one of the best game ever

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2005, 08:16:04 AM »
first of all let me say that i have my NES, SNES, N64, PS2, and Gamecube all hooked up to my tv.... best and most dominant system ever has to be the NES hands down... toooooooo many classic games... and the game selection is AMAZING!... sooooo many games.. simple games that i still play today and its because of GAMEPLAY too many people these days get caught up on Graphics.... graphics are wack if you dont have the Gameplay (Punch Out, Contra, Super Mario Bros 1,2 and 3, Ikari Warriors, Zelda, Ghost & Goblins, etc...)..... now second favorite has to be the SNES (OG Mario Kart) is way better than the N64 version.... powersliding jumping all that great stuff i was stuck on this shit for HOURS....then you have games like Street fighter and mortal Kombat and lets not forget Super Mario World that game is CLASSIC.... Now next on my list would have to be the PS2 but first i will get to the N64 the N64 i felt was a Weak system because the games just werent as good as the some of the older games the graphics where off the hook at the time but the games werent as fun..... but the N64 has 2 of the best games ever that is Golden Eye and The Legend of Zelda: Orcania of Time....PS2 is tight has good exclusives and some classic games first of all GTA series no one can deny how gangsta and fun those games are.... then you got games like the SOCOM series that i fuckin love and shit like Gran Tourismo series... KIllzone, Tekken, and so much more but anyway thats my opinion on how that shit is for me... but every one of those systems owes me back like a couple of hundred hours of playing time :-)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2005, 08:41:08 PM »
007 Golden Eye was the fuckin shit!!!!!  years before halo
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2005, 08:42:45 PM »
007 Golden Eye was the fuckin shit!!!!!  years before halo
its a way better game than halo