Author Topic: Frightening news: Iran is just MONTHS away from developing nuclear capabilities!  (Read 994 times)

Birch Barlow

All the more reason to continue the war on terror. All the more reason why extreme purposes need to be taken to stop terror before it hits american soil.
they don't have to fire it on US, what about israel, turkey, Europe ? I think they will more likely shoot on a country like UK or israel, the allies of USA
Yes let them hit other countries, that's a lot better then stopping them. It's not like those terrorist will eventually strike America. ::)

'EclipZe

they don't have to fire it on US, what about israel, turkey, Europe ? I think they will more likely shoot on a country like UK or israel, the allies of USA
Yes let them hit other countries, that's a lot better then stopping them. It's not like those terrorist will eventually strike America. ::)

I didn't say it like that learn to read.

TeeRaySix9Teen

i wonder if our new friends in Iraq will help us in a war against Iran?!  ::) Seeing as how we "liberated" them. They love us!

mauzip

i wonder if our new friends in Iraq will help us in a war against Iran?!  ::) Seeing as how we "liberated" them. They love us!

Topographically Iraq is a great country to have in your power.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Jesus same old crap again....Pakistan and its "secret labs" has been one of the most contributor's to Iran's search for nuclear, america knowingly sat back and didnt do shit about it, and before you say what could they have done they could have publicily denounced Pakistan's leadership and severed all ties but they didnt instead they allowed this to proceed. The second stomach churning fact is that Israel whose insane leadership have been responsible for many staged terror attacks and in fact got their precious state through terrorism has hundreds of nuclear weapons and yet the U.S continues to give Israel more aid to this one country then it does to all other countries combined. By doing this its actually funding a country to "indirectly" acquire yet more nukes.

People wake the f up do your research into how the U.S Liberty sank! it was attacked by Israeli fighter pilots with the knowing backing of senior members of the U.S government, it was set to be the pretext for a nuclear strike on Cairo, again this is well documented. So what do you have here a situation in the only country in the world to drop a nuclear bomb is funding another country who continue to strengthen their nuclear arsenal, and yet you are all going along with the furore of yes lets stop evil lets destoy Iran come on boys!.

Give me a break think for yourselves instead of being carried on with the plethora of propaganda. These are lying sick twisted criminals who will do whatever it takes to launch genocide against the arabs. Madelaine Albright when questioned about the deaths of 500,000 iraqi children as a consequence of the oil embargo was asked if she thought it was a price worth paying said yes I believe it was!. These people should be behind bars not running the worlds super power.

Truth
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Israel whose insane leadership have been responsible for many staged terror attacks and in fact got their precious state through terrorism

Staged Terrorist Acts? I wonder what you're talking about, can you back that up? Because here is a scenario that may seem, to you, familiar - Palestinian child dead from an Israeli bullet etc etc' only problem is THAT IT WAS STAGED

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32137

As for aquiring national sovereignty through military force- is this something you oppose? And if we accept that such use of military force, per se, is in fact terrorism- do you oppose terrorism?

And just in case you oppose terrorism- how does your nonsupport of terrorism correlate with your support of Iran and its "nuclear ability"?

Please try answering me,
I don't want to come to an understanding that you're, in fact, full of it. Especially not after such an incisive post about brainwashed people and double standards.

Much respect.

Peace ;)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 04:20:09 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ oh Captain Save A War Criminal is in the house.....

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ oh Captain Save A War Criminal is in the house.....

Oh I'm sorry! Is this the closest you people can come to answering a few simple questions?

coola

SHIT !!! well seeing as iraq had W.M.D we better hurry the fuck up and invade iran too !!!!

Yo CWalker, you gonna go stock up on some more duck tape?

Why do you choose to live your life in fear like that?  You know your 100x more likely to commit suicide then suffer a terrorist attack.  Man, you've been so severely manipulated by these ridiculous red and yellow terror levels, man, you got to get a grip before you have a nervous breakdown.

first time i agree with you in a while..

Elevz

SHIT !!! well seeing as iraq had W.M.D we better hurry the fuck up and invade iran too !!!!

Yo CWalker, you gonna go stock up on some more duck tape?

Why do you choose to live your life in fear like that?  You know your 100x more likely to commit suicide then suffer a terrorist attack.  Man, you've been so severely manipulated by these ridiculous red and yellow terror levels, man, you got to get a grip before you have a nervous breakdown.

first time i agree with you in a while..

Same... ;D

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
so isreal neva staged terrorist attacks read abuot the lavon affair then
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
So uhm....you're not going to answer my questions?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
In July 1954 Egypt was plagued by a series of bomb outrages directed mainly against American and British property in Cairo and Alexandria. It was generally assumed that they were the work of the Moslem Brothers, then the most dangerous challenge to the still uncertain authority of Colonel (later President) Nasser and his two-year-old revolution. Nasser was negotiating with Britain over the evacuation of its giant military bases in the Suez Canal Zone, and, the Moslem Brothers, as zealous nationalists, were vigorously opposed to any Egyptian compromises.

It therefore came as a shock to world, and particularly Jewish opinion, when on 5 October the Egyptian Minister of the Interior, Zakaria Muhieddin, announced the break-up of a thirteen-man Israeli sabotage network. An 'anti-Semitic' frame-up was suspected.

Indignation increased when, on 11 December, the group was brought to trial. In the Israeli parliament, Prime Minister Moshe Sharett denounced the 'wicked plot hatched in Alexandria ... the show trial which is being organized there against a group of Jews who have fallen victims to false accusations and from who mit seems attempts are being made to extract confessions of imaginary crimes, by threats and torture . . 

The trial established that the bombings had indeed been carried out by an Israeli espionage and terrorist network. This was headed by Colonel Avraharn Dar --alias John Darling-- and a core of professionals who had set themselves up in Egypt under various guises. They had recruited a number of Egyptian Jews; one of them was a young woman, Marcelle Ninio, who worked in the offices of a British company. Naturally, the eventual exposure of such an organization was not going to improve the lot of the vast majority of Egyptian Jews who wanted no-thing to do with Zionism.
United Arab States