Author Topic: Admit it: isn't it good to see Saddam raising hell in trial?  (Read 578 times)

Trauma-san

Admit it: isn't it good to see Saddam raising hell in trial?
« on: December 06, 2005, 12:49:29 PM »
Isn't it great to see the old asshole Saddam we all know from the past throwing hissy fits and acting like an idiot in his trial?  For a while there I thought he had just turned into some pathetic pussy but it appears he actually has some passion left in him for the firing squad. 

J Bananas

Re: Admit it: isn't it good to see Saddam raising hell in trial?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 02:07:20 PM »
Yeah, i kinda enjoy it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 05:11:27 PM »
Why not? It's not like he stands a chance. Go out with a bang Saddam! Entertain us one last time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K A I N

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2005, 05:55:39 AM »
Saddam is still 10x smarter than Bush  :)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2005, 09:48:22 AM »
Saddam is still 10x smarter than Bush  :)

Which makes his stay in custody all the more unfortunate, now doesn't it?

I know of a few more smart people in the middle east that I think should join him in his "domain of intellect", maybe they can write a highly intellectual book together or something about "Power and domination over subjugated masses".
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2005, 10:29:18 AM »
Am Sure isrealis can make a better book  called "how to look innocent when u are a terrorist"
United Arab States

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2005, 11:03:32 AM »
Am Sure isrealis can make a better book  called "how to look innocent when u are a terrorist"

Only with the help of the departed(and dearly missed?) chairman Arafat( Allah rest his soul).
And maybe the current chairman Mr Abu Mazen could write a preface about the Holocaust never taking place.
Also this book should feature the portrayal of the greatest political hoax in a chapter named "How to found argumentative ground for land entitlement by fabricating[Neither more nor less] a people" or in other words "How you can be an Arab seeking self-determination as a 'Palestinian' and an Arab seeking Arab Unity, at the same time while disregarding the contradiction"
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 11:27:29 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2005, 11:07:55 AM »
No its not good seeing Saddam raise hell in a trial. Its not good because it cost 100,000 war dead to make this happen.

However, i am being entertained by his outbursts. Saddams a cold motherfucker, hes questioning witnesses like a gangsta.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2005, 04:46:15 PM »
No its not good seeing Saddam raise hell in a trial. Its not good because it cost 100,000 war dead to make this happen.

However, i am being entertained by his outbursts. Saddams a cold motherfucker, hes questioning witnesses like a gangsta.

Assalamualiakum..... yo, I'm curious, what is he saying, can you giving me an example?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2005, 07:20:01 PM »
I am absolutely disgusted with what I'm reading.  This isnt a joke, Saddam is hands down the worst person that has existed in the 21 years of my life, there is nothing entertaining about nething that he does.  This guy has tortured and slaughtered thousands of people.  killing kids in front of parents, sticking humans in meat grinders and grinding them up like there doja, this guy bombed his own people, locked toddlers in boxes with starved cats, tortured prisoners with acid and lighting parts of their body on fire for long amounts of time,the abuse that this guy has out innocent people through is hands down second to none, he is lucky that he will only be hung, he can rot in hell for what he put people through

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2005, 08:03:36 PM »

Assalamualiakum..... yo, I'm curious, what is he saying, can you giving me an example?
HE GOT MAD BECAUSE A WITNESS INTRUPTED HIM
TOLD ANOTHA THAT HIS RETATERDED AND NEEDS MENTAL HELP
TOLD THE JUDGE HE WILL PAY(THE JUDGE) WHEN HIS LOYALIST TAKE IRAQ BACK
TOLD THE JUDGE HE IS A US AGENT

United Arab States

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2005, 08:11:44 PM »
LMFAO

did some camel jockey here actually say it was unfortunate he was in custody?  :tosser:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2005, 09:37:21 PM »

jazakallahukiarun, thanks for the info.  That's mad interesting, even just that little bit you gave me.  Especially those last two comments.  Keep going if you have any other sound bites, or a website that has quotes or soundbites like those from the trial. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 04:40:06 AM »

jazakallahukiarun, thanks for the info.  That's mad interesting, even just that little bit you gave me.  Especially those last two comments.  Keep going if you have any other sound bites, or a website that has quotes or soundbites like those from the trial. 
i don't have any quotes for you but i know hes denounced the court, called for continued resistance against the occupation and proclaimed him self as the the president of iraq still

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2005, 06:27:49 AM »
Yeah, and he said he wasn't afraid of death, but yet he was hiding from us like a punk coward in a fucking mudhole when we found him.  He had a pistol, and didn't use it.  He's a bitch... which is why it's good to see him talk big in trial, to expose him to anyone halfway intelligent as the bitch that he is.  Of course the fucking sheep on here that blindly accept anybody because of their supposed religion, want to stick up for him and call him a gangsta.