Author Topic: Admit it: isn't it good to see Saddam raising hell in trial?  (Read 559 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Admit it: isn't it good to see Saddam raising hell in trial?
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2005, 07:41:49 AM »
Yeah, and he said he wasn't afraid of death, but yet he was hiding from us like a punk coward in a fucking mudhole when we found him.  He had a pistol, and didn't use it.  He's a bitch... which is why it's good to see him talk big in trial, to expose him to anyone halfway intelligent as the bitch that he is.  Of course the fucking sheep on here that blindly accept anybody because of their supposed religion, want to stick up for him and call him a gangsta. 
maybe he didn't want to go out like that, he wanted the chance to make america look bad again, hed of probably used the gun if someone else came into the bunker.

saddamn was never a true muslim he only converted to make him a more popular/acceptable president.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2005, 08:04:29 AM »
Yeah, and he said he wasn't afraid of death, but yet he was hiding from us like a punk coward in a fucking mudhole when we found him. He had a pistol, and didn't use it. He's a bitch... which is why it's good to see him talk big in trial, to expose him to anyone halfway intelligent as the bitch that he is. Of course the fucking sheep on here that blindly accept anybody because of their supposed religion, want to stick up for him and call him a gangsta.
well he didn't resist in that wormhole of his is becuase the us soldiers threw so  nerve gas bomb
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 08:38:56 AM »
Yeah, and he said he wasn't afraid of death, but yet he was hiding from us like a punk coward in a fucking mudhole when we found him.  He had a pistol, and didn't use it.  He's a bitch... which is why it's good to see him talk big in trial, to expose him to anyone halfway intelligent as the bitch that he is.  Of course the fucking sheep on here that blindly accept anybody because of their supposed religion, want to stick up for him and call him a gangsta. 

No you cowardly pussy. You wouldnt understand terms such as Gangsta and Intelligent.

Im smart enough and objective enought that i can say Saddam was a horrible piece of shit but i recognize he was a cold hearted. And Im G enough that I can say he was gangster in his dealings.

Youre the emotional piece of shit, who thinks in black and white. Why are u still posting on political manners?

PS: That whole Saddam in a hole story has been proven to be bogus, if u knew anything about whats happening in Iraq u wouldve known that along time ago. You inbred ape, u offer nothing to TOT.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 08:41:07 AM »
HE GOT MAD BECAUSE A WITNESS INTRUPTED HIM
TOLD ANOTHA THAT HIS RETATERDED AND NEEDS MENTAL HELP
TOLD THE JUDGE HE WILL PAY(THE JUDGE) WHEN HIS LOYALIST TAKE IRAQ BACK
TOLD THE JUDGE HE IS A US AGENT
LMFAO

did some camel jockey here actually say it was unfortunate he was in custody?  :tosser:

If getting Saddam in custody couldve happened with the snap of a finger, then yes I would be jumpin up and down for joy.

But if getting Saddam in "custody" meant 100,000 Iraqis had to die, by the same people who just finished killing 500,000 Iraqis just to put someone in custody who they helped while in power. well  im sorry if im not ecstatic about the whole situation.

step ya insult game up....cameljockey lol wtf?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2005, 10:17:46 AM »
Saadam was a piece of shit,agreed but watevar he did don't even wieght up to wat the us did in iraq.thsis coming from someone who couldnt leave kuwait in the 1st gulf war,
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2005, 10:40:07 AM »
Ey Kassem, u a kuwaiti? I was born in Kuwait still...had to bounce around Gulf War times....

these fukkin chumps growing up all nice and shit, gettin their news from cnn....they kill me when they try to voice an opinion....as if they know what the fukk they talkin about....thats why iwont take a single one of u dumb hicks serious

- Lewis Carroll

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2005, 11:56:33 AM »
nah i egyption but at that time we didn't have  enought money to flee the country,my grandfather got shut cleaning a mosque but he pulled through.
United Arab States

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2005, 05:42:59 PM »
Saddam & Tookie can have gangster, intelligent conversations in hell as far as I'm concerned. 

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2005, 12:01:45 AM »
Saddam & Tookie can have gangster, intelligent conversations in hell as far as I'm concerned. 

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2005, 04:32:51 AM »
Trauma the Mormon brotherfucking faggot is still trying to act like his words mean shit? that pussy gets raped in every thread and then only after he realizes that he's been made to look like a fucking retard does he come with "do i know you? who are you?"... one day that gump will end up deleting his account like the other sluts who can't step their game up
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2005, 06:03:27 AM »
Ey Kassem, u a kuwaiti? I was born in Kuwait still...had to bounce around Gulf War times....

these fukkin chumps growing up all nice and shit, gettin their news from cnn....they kill me when they try to voice an opinion....as if they know what the fukk they talkin about....thats why iwont take a single one of u dumb hicks serious

^^^This is real.  Ya'll should take heed to Tech's comments above.  On the real, since everyone seems to be so interested in the affairs of the Middle East and surrounding Muslim nations, ya'll should show some humility and respect and try to learn something from cats like Tech and Kassem before you go popping off at the mouth.  Alot of American's are known for reading one book on the middle east and thinking they are some kind of experts. 

Myself, since converting to Islam, I've been to Jeddah, Mekkah, Medina, Oman, and the United Arab Emirates, and everyday I'm learning directly from Muslim immigrants, so I have some experiences; but there are others like Tech who have much more experience than me.  I've always been willing to hand over the forum to cats that are actually from the Middle East to drop their knowledge and so on.  It's only right.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2005, 06:06:17 AM »
Well, I don't have to be a black South African from the 70's to realize that Apartheid sucked.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ABN

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2005, 06:15:13 AM »
Well, I don't have to be a black South African from the 70's to realize that Apartheid sucked.
of course not, but if you´re not then you obviously can´t fully understand what they went thru in SA up until the early 90´s.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2005, 06:26:41 AM »
of course not, but if you´re not then you obviously can´t fully understand what they went thru in SA up until the early 90´s.

Yea you can never fully embrace something you weren't a part of, just educate yourself and imagine things.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin