Author Topic: List of Dictators that America has supported throughout history  (Read 279 times)

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: List of Dictators that America has supported throughout history
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2005, 06:55:04 PM »
Let's not forget that the U.S. is the only country to drop a nuclear weapon. Just remember that when they talk about ridding "evil" country's of nuclear weapons. ;)

A little of topic I know...

I hope that you mean the US is the only country to use a Nuke on someone, because USSR(Russia) has tested nukes before...
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 08:27:59 PM by Machiavelli »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2005, 08:19:03 PM »
usa are now a decading empire, just like rome, they're starting to fell off, in 20 years china will be the #1 country and usa will be a mess like in those apocalyptic movies, it will be chaos and gangs will fight everywhere to get whatever they can and maybe robots will be send by china to kill people and shit. if not, my scenario would make a great movie

u clown
Don't waive the idea off so quikly. Remeber no empire last's forever. Look at greece, egypt, rome, german etc. these were all thought to be undestroyable at the time. Time have changed, bt it is predicted by some that China and Japan's economy will become higer then the U.S. in the future. And let's not forget: first you get the money, then you get the power, then you get the women.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2005, 01:18:46 AM »
Let's not forget that the U.S. is the only country to drop a nuclear weapon. Just remember that when they talk about ridding "evil" country's of nuclear weapons. ;)

I hope that you mean the US is the only country to use a Nuke on someone, because USSR(Russia) has tested nukes before...
pretty much every counrty that has got nukes has tested them b4
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 04:33:06 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2005, 08:06:27 AM »

Yea, that's what I ment.
Lots of countries have nukes.