Author Topic: Whereabouts and Some Brief Reflections On Train Of Thought Posters Past, Present  (Read 346 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Some miscelaneous thoughts, don't read to much into it.

-Whatever happened to Owen?  Does Owen = Shallow?

-Tech is still the illest poster at this forum, Jamal is on the come up.

-What's up all these cats that post like once every two months and then disappear, to name a few...Siavash/DirtDogg/Flipdogg, Rodzilla/tha 7th, NowIKnow/Sccit, MDogg, and so on.

-What is up with all these newbies who come up in here with these really impassioned then disappear?

-When did the dude from Isreal IGeezy become so hateful?  I remember when he used to be a sensitive dude.  We made a song together over the computer a few years ago talking about peace in Palestine, and so on.  He's changed big time.

-One poster I don't miss at the forum... Englewood

-One poster I don't like at the forum but still want him to keep posting up in here... Trauma

-I still don't understand how this Real American/CWalker guy is any kind of hip-hop head with views so narrowly against non-whites.

-Kassem has been a positive addition to the forum.

-This forum has grown a lot since it's inception. 

-With as much as Overseer hates me he could have banned me a long time ago (he did once, briefly).  I give him props for having a great forum.

-Alot of people think Tech and Jamal are the ones that finally ran Englewood out of here, but really I think it was Ant who ate away at him so much he finally decayed.

-Don Rizzle is a solid poster, and brings life to discussions, even though I don't always agree with him.

-Antonio is my poster of the week.

.....I guess that's it for now, if I think of anymore I'll add later.  Peace.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2005, 10:21:19 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
props seem like a fair assesment of posters. heres my thoughts

nowiknow only comes on here to blindly support all things jewish and is very childish

igeezy has been radicalised and brainwashed

allah's slave makes some good points but goes a bit over the top sometimes on the islam stuff sometimes which can lead to clouded judgement BUT everyones got their judgement clouded in some way too so it helps to provide a balence get a good debate going even if no can ever agree....

tech should chill on the insults he seems quite intelligent but lets himself down

trauma seems to have calmed down a bit and become a bit more reasonable

ant should change his name to michael moore

cwalker is confused, hes a rascist who loves hiphop and has probably never even tried to have a conversation with someone who isn't white in his life. hes nothing likes the poles i know who all seem very friendly and generous people who work their arses off

jome almost always comes on point

overseer confuses me hes a libdem supporter but his views can be quite conservitive

jamal makes some good points but like me i think hes given up on the debate with igeezy because it just goes round in circles

forknox typical french guy

mauzip should move to america

lincoln makes some good posts in a positive manner

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
mauzip should move to america

agreed.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

lincoln makes some good posts in a positive manner

Thanks man, I like reading your posts too.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

overseer confuses me hes a libdem supporter but his views can be quite conservative

and i hate the conservatives..

i suppose libdems are the closest to my way of thinking.. but they're too close to the "elbow patches & flares" brigage for my liking..

and infinite.. i dont hate you, you're just OTT with the pro-islam stuff sometimes.. in the same way that NIK may defend jews BUT.. he doesnt post OTT pro-jew propoganda or blindly defend jewish figures like you did that that mike tyson post and michael jackson (when there was talk of him being muslim). Your standards of judging people should have nothing to do with race or religion but you constantly appear to turn on your own race and roots and promote black muslims..

as for owen.. he deleted his own account after an argument with me and HHH and optical in this section about abortion. his anti-abortion AND anti-contraception stance had the 3 of us upset. in short. he got sonned.

Trauma-san

Yeah, personally I think he's back.  You can smell a bitch a mile away. 

Don Seer

Does Owen = Shallow?

no.. shallow has an american IP.. owen was english.. i think he'd be easy to spot.. he was very precocious

btw LOL again at supporting the only other 2 muslims here AND having removed Lincoln now he's strayed from islam. how do you feel about the one u hold with the highest praise is a self confessed drug dealer.. how does that hold up against your post against muslims selling alcohol?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Does Owen = Shallow?

no.. shallow has an american IP.. owen was english.. i think he'd be easy to spot.. he was very precocious

btw LOL again at supporting the only other 2 muslims here AND having removed Lincoln now he's strayed from islam. how do you feel about the one u hold with the highest praise is a self confessed drug dealer.. how does that hold up against your post against muslims selling alcohol?

I have to defend Infinite here, him and I have remained respectful and he's been fine with me in PMs. I've no problems with him and I assume vice-versa.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

i'm not saying he's slagged you off.. but i'm sure he would have included you in his list with tech and jamal were you still muslim.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i'm not saying he's slagged you off.. but i'm sure he would have included you in his list with tech and jamal were you still muslim.

True enough.

Paris

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

True enough.
am muslim i wasn't included
United Arab States

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

True enough.
am muslim i wasn't included

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
i didn't see that i was just cryng for being excluded props allah slave
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
-Whatever happened to Owen?  Does Owen = Shallow?
OWEN WAS A COOL CAT.AND YEAH, I SEE ALOT OF SIMILIARITIES BETWEEN SHALLOW AND OWEN.

-Tech is still the illest poster at this forum, Jamal is on the come up.
TECH=GOAT, JAMAL= THE ILLEST DOING IT NOW..

-What's up all these cats that post like once every two months and then disappear, to name a few...Siavash/DirtDogg/Flipdogg, Rodzilla/tha 7th, NowIKnow/Sccit, MDogg, and so on.
DONT KNOW WASSUP WITH EM, BUT I GOT LOVE FOR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF EM

-What is up with all these newbies who come up in here with these really impassioned then disappear?
CUZ THEY REALIZE IN ONE WEEK WHAT IT TOOK ME YEARS TO REALIZE.90% OF ALL PEOPLE ARE SHEEP, AND ALOT OF FOLKS- ESPECIALLY INTELLIGENT ONES-DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO BE SHEPPARDS

-When did the dude from Isreal IGeezy become so hateful?  I remember when he used to be a sensitive dude.  We made a song together over the computer a few years ago talking about peace in Palestine, and so on.  He's changed big time.
THIS WAR CRIMINAL? WHO CARES WHAT HIS ATTITUDE IS LIKE. HES ALWAYS BEEN A BRAINWASHED TOOL.

-One poster I don't miss at the forum... Englewood
FUKK THIS CHUMP

-One poster I don't like at the forum but still want him to keep posting up in here... Trauma
FUKK THIS CHUMP TOO.

-I still don't understand how this Real American/CWalker guy is any kind of hip-hop head with views so narrowly against non-whites.
CUZ HES A GIMMICK AND AN ALIAS. HES THAT WRESTLER WHO AINT GOT NO SKILL SO HE RELIES ON HIS GIMMICK. RED ROOSTER ASS POSTER. BASTIEN BOOGER ASS WIGGA.

AGREED. SO HAS NIBS,EIHTBALL, LAZARUS, ETC

-This forum has grown a lot since it's inception. 
AGREED.

-With as much as Overseer hates me he could have banned me a long time ago (he did once, briefly).  I give him props for having a great forum.
YES I GRUDGINGLY GOTTA GIVE HIM PROPS TOO. I THINK IVE COME CLOSE TO THE EDGE COUPLE TIMES. BUT HE AINT NEVER BANNED ME SO I CANT HATE....

-Alot of people think Tech and Jamal are the ones that finally ran Englewood out of here, but really I think it was Ant who ate away at him so much he finally decayed.
ME AND JAMAL COULDVE PUNKED THIS GUY TILL OUR FACES TURNED BLUE.AND HIS STUPID IGNORANT BRAINWASHED ASS WOULDNT HAVE FLINCHED. CUZ WE'RE BROWN FACED AFGHANS, AND HIS RACIST ASS DONT THINK TWICE ABOUT BROWN PEOPLE.IT TOOK A FELLOW SUBARBAN WHITE BOY TO GET TO HIS HEAD. ANYWAYS FUKK ENGLEBERT AND HIS GROUPIES....THEY QUITE NOWHAHAHAHA

-Don Rizzle is a solid poster, and brings life to discussions, even though I don't always agree with him.
YEAH HES ENTERTAINING

-Antonio is my poster of the week.
ANTONIO TO ME HAS SERVED NO PURPOSE.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

CUZ THEY REALIZE IN ONE WEEK WHAT IT TOOK ME YEARS TO REALIZE.90% OF ALL PEOPLE ARE SHEEP, AND ALOT OF FOLKS- ESPECIALLY INTELLIGENT ONES-DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO BE SHEPPARDS

^^^LOL...classic Tech quote.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)