Author Topic: Whereabouts and Some Brief Reflections On Train Of Thought Posters Past, Present  (Read 347 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

I have to defend Infinite here, him and I have remained respectful and he's been fine with me in PMs. I've no problems with him and I assume vice-versa.

Word...  I was just speaking off the top of my head, I said I was going to add some more later.  I got love for Sikotic but I didn't mention him either.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

i'm not saying he's slagged you off.. but i'm sure he would have included you in his list with tech and jamal were you still muslim.

True enough.

True enough.

On the real, Overseer is probably right, it's no mystery, I don't deny that I got love for all the Muslims at this forum.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

btw LOL again at supporting the only other 2 muslims here AND having removed Lincoln now he's strayed from islam. how do you feel about the one u hold with the highest praise is a self confessed drug dealer.. how does that hold up against your post against muslims selling alcohol?

I see you plottin Overseer, but I'm not about to let these cats come up in here and try to divide the Muslims or get me to talk some stuff against the other Muslims at the forum, if I had something I needed to say to them derogatory I'd probably do it with a private message or e-mail or something.  I'm very conscious of this.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 10:34:24 AM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
hell yeah being a fellow muslim means something

its one thing to dick ryde without consequence and its another to recognize the inherent connection one has with another individual

for example....shit, i wont even deny it.Infinite is  someone i aint NEVER met, but hes my boy for life. You ever anywhere near Ontario holla at me. u need a place to chill....toronto is open to u mayne

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Seer

yeah i understand that.. its just that unlike you dude rarely posts anything that hasn't got a muslim-twist to it.. whereas you'll post up in here... and shoot the breeze about random shit elsewhere..

if he just made posts as himself and not on some "and mighty allah/the koran says.. " its not about him being muslim.. it'd be just the same if it were christian on that tip.. only promoting christianity and saying "and the church/god/jesus/the bible says.. "...

-What is up with all these newbies who come up in here with these really impassioned then disappear?
CUZ THEY REALIZE IN ONE WEEK WHAT IT TOOK ME YEARS TO REALIZE.90% OF ALL PEOPLE ARE SHEEP, AND ALOT OF FOLKS- ESPECIALLY INTELLIGENT ONES-DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE TO BE SHEPPARDS

^^^LOL...classic Tech quote.

yeah i liked that one

Suga Foot

I gotta say even tho Infinite has some extreme views and ideas, this place wouldn't be the same without him.

I think Tech, Jamal, Trauma, and Englewood all bring stuff to the table too, and I don't always agree with them, It's always fun to read.  They're like the OG's of this board.

Rizzle and Lincoln keep this place alive.

There's a lot of crazy ass people on here too tho.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
I gotta say even tho Infinite has some extreme views and ideas, this place wouldn't be the same without him.

I think Tech, Jamal, Trauma, and Englewood all bring stuff to the table too, and I don't always agree with them, It's always fun to read.  They're like the OG's of this board.

Lol, you're one of those crazy people ;D. You said you wanted another Liberal majority in our country! Lol.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Suga Foot

Lol, you're one of those crazy people ;D. You said you wanted another Liberal majority in our country! Lol.

lol I'm all over the place lately.  Harper has been quite impressive lately so he's slowly gaining my support back.  All in all tho, Federal gov't can only do so much, as long as James Moore gets in my riding I'm happy.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson

lol I'm all over the place lately.  Harper has been quite impressive lately so he's slowly gaining my support back.  All in all tho, Federal gov't can only do so much, as long as James Moore gets in my riding I'm happy.

Harper's doing great thus far, definetly better than 2004.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

J Bananas

I think we're forgetting J Bananas. The only poster here with no political affiliation, leaving me with ample opportunity to point out flaws in everyone's one sided heated arguments, thus making me a thorn in the side of fundamentalists who constantly spam TOT with other peoples articles.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

cwalker is confused, hes a rascist who loves hiphop and has probably never even tried to have a conversation with someone who isn't white in his life. hes nothing likes the poles i know who all seem very friendly and generous people who work their arses off

I don't care if you call me racist, but you crossed the line when you called me a Pole. I am 100% American, born and raised.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

cwalker is confused, hes a rascist who loves hiphop and has probably never even tried to have a conversation with someone who isn't white in his life. hes nothing likes the poles i know who all seem very friendly and generous people who work their arses off

I don't care if you call me racist, but you crossed the line when you called me a Pole. I am 100% American, born and raised.
what are u ashamed of ur roots?

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!

what are u ashamed of ur roots?

What are you talking about? My roots are in Ohio. That is where I was born.

I have never been to Poland, I don't speak Polish, I don't know anything about Polish culture. I am not Polish.

Sikotic™

Tech & Jamal = funniest posters in ToT by far. Probably the entire forum.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tech & Jamal = funniest posters in ToT by far. Probably the entire forum.

Is Tech really that funny?