Author Topic: Anyone Ever Seen THIS Murder Was The Case Poster?  (Read 258 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anyone Ever Seen THIS Murder Was The Case Poster?
« on: December 07, 2005, 11:06:44 PM »
The one I have framed already I know isn't to hard to find, but I just swooped this one up in mint condition and had never seen it before. I believe it's on the inside of the booklet of the soundtrack but I've never seen it as a poster before. Anyone else seen it? Anyone else seen any other posters relating to the Murder Was The Case soundtrack/movie?

Suga Foot

Re: Anyone Ever Seen THIS Murder Was The Case Poster?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 11:11:17 PM »
I've never seen that, it looks like a promo poster from a record store, they are usually square

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 11:13:00 PM »
I've never seen that, it looks like a promo poster from a record store, they are usually square

That's what I was originally thinking...and if that was the case, I would think that would make this poster that much more rarer. Am I wrong on this?

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 12:31:19 AM »
ive seen this poster years back, it was on the wall at my local record store. its very rare these days. they had this, one with the cover and another one ive never seen since then. it had only the murder was the case writing and all the artists from that sdtk (incl. 2pac n lady of rage, dunno why, maybe pulled tracks) below mentioned.

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 02:06:36 AM »
its not that rare. rarer than the other murder was the case poster. but still comes on pretty frequently.

heres the same one on ebay right now for buy it now $8:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Murder-Was-the-Case-Poster-The-Soundtrack_W0QQitemZ6440033867QQcategoryZ1419QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 02:20:28 AM by J.dubcnn »

Okka

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 02:58:05 AM »
Never seen that one, but it's fuckin dope  8)