Author Topic: If 50 a Snitch what bout Snoop/Biggies Friend??  (Read 540 times)

1on1

• 'G'
If 50 a Snitch what bout Snoop/Biggies Friend??
« on: December 08, 2005, 12:03:07 AM »
Seriouce question in the NEW "ROLLINSTONE" Mag the one with Jay-Z on the cover, it shows Snoop told L.V.P.D. that "Suge killed PAC" how come no one talkin bout that??, AND "Damien Buttler" (Biggie's bodyguard) he told L.A.P.D. that "Amir Muhhammed" shot Biggie, ya'll think a snitch to???????

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: If 50 a Snitch what bout Snoop/Biggies Friend??
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 12:14:02 AM »
They're all snitches,plain & simple.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 12:22:37 AM »
They're all snitches,plain & simple.

co-signature
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2005, 12:32:46 AM »
No doubt they snitches but personally i dont care cuz at leats i know who did the murder

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2005, 12:59:34 AM »

'EclipZe

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2005, 04:48:29 AM »
who cares aslong as they make tite music

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2005, 05:00:22 AM »
who cares aslong as they make tite music

wcsoldier

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2005, 06:13:05 AM »
Was it ever proved that it really was Snoop who said that, or was it just supposed text?

ABN

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2005, 06:16:52 AM »
Was it ever proved that it really was Snoop who said that, or was it just supposed text?
Snoop actually told the police that the person sitting next to Pac when he got killed was responsible for it. and the shit he said is in a police report, they brought it up in Biggie and Tupac.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2005, 06:42:22 AM »
This is getting stupid. Does anyone even know the definition of a snitch? Biggie's bodyguard proves to be biggie's friend by trying to help solve the case unlike puffy who swears him and biggie was best friends. If your friend got shot/killed, wouldn't you try to help them who were responsible for it?

To me snitching is when you betray your family or friends for no other reason, but your own agenda. To me you are a snitch when you talk about your familly's or friend's business only to put them in the line of trouble for no other reason than to protect yourself and better your situation.

Fuckin Pac was killed, but snoop is a snitch? Fuckin Big was killed, but Deal was a snitch? Doesn't seem rather akward?

I guess anyone who talks at all to any form of authority despite the situation at hand is a snitch? ::)
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2005, 07:44:05 AM »
This is getting stupid. Does anyone even know the definition of a snitch? Biggie's bodyguard proves to be biggie's friend by trying to help solve the case unlike puffy who swears him and biggie was best friends. If your friend got shot/killed, wouldn't you try to help them who were responsible for it?

To me snitching is when you betray your family or friends for no other reason, but your own agenda. To me you are a snitch when you talk about your familly's or friend's business only to put them in the line of trouble for no other reason than to protect yourself and better your situation.

Fuckin Pac was killed, but snoop is a snitch? Fuckin Big was killed, but Deal was a snitch? Doesn't seem rather akward?

I guess anyone who talks at all to any form of authority despite the situation at hand is a snitch? ::)

Streetwise, they are still considered to be snitches. I think the word snitch means to be a police informant, and I don't think it matters who's side you are on. Now the real debate is, is it ALWAYS bad to be a snitch, because of the label? If somebody killed your parents and you knew who it was and you told authorities, would it be bad for you to be labeled as a snitch?

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2005, 07:52:18 AM »
Snoop actually told the police that the person sitting next to Pac when he got killed was responsible for it. and the shit he said is in a police report, they brought it up in Biggie and Tupac.

yea but he didnt said Suge killed Pac, what he said was more like Pacs Affiliation with Suge got him killed ya dig

ABN

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2005, 08:45:24 AM »

yea but he didnt said Suge killed Pac, what he said was more like Pacs Affiliation with Suge got him killed ya dig
naw that wasn´t what he said, he pretty much told them that Suge had Pac set up.

Maniac Marxxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • London in this bitch!!!!!!!!