Author Topic: this is what would happen to 98% of dubcc'ers in a scrap..  (Read 406 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Re: this is what would happen to 98% of dubcc'ers in a scrap..
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2005, 02:47:37 AM »
I love how people always think their size means they'll kick anybodys ass. I've seen plenty of big ass guys get beat down by a smaller guy.
LOL I've seen that shit happen before. I dont like to fight, I fight when it's necessary. Never been beat tho, wait, once dude used a bat and knocked me the fuck out.LOL. Good times, got my revenge tho.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2005, 03:01:15 AM »
I love how people always think their size means they'll kick anybodys ass. I've seen plenty of big ass guys get beat down by a smaller guy.

yep... this dude i work with, he also works for a security company, he is a bouncer at alot of popular clubs in my city... the dude looks about 15 years old, he is short as fuck, but damn the kid has a rep... the security company has big ass mauri's (cant be fucked with spelling) working for them (native new zealanders, theyre naturally huge warriors) and this little dude has smashed more mofos than any one else in the company... the reason being is he needs to stand up for himself so much more, people give him shit for being so small, so he gives them a hiding... i've seen it first hand, a 20 year old dude, not tanked or nuffin, looks not a day older than 15, i seen him drop a grown ass man, throw him out the front and beat his ass some more...

so when it comes down to it, small dudes can scrap, so just because you 6' 200lbs dont mean shit to me, just means you'll fall harder...
uless that person dont know what he is doing..Im no fool homie,I can hold my own.I have seen alot of big dudes fall befor.but when a big guy nows how to use his size,wieght,and can keep a good balance about him self.7xout10,the big guy is gonna win homes.its like that.(kunfu not included)look at a fighter like (LENNOX LEWIS)good boxer,great size(6-6),nice reach,and knows how to balance it all together........myane please!I done droped little big men plenty of times,its nothing....yet i been jump on by some some peeps befor to.....but (1on1)naw I have not seen it happen yet.....now I can take a ass whopping like a man.but I have not seen it yet,1on1....sorry.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2005, 04:26:58 AM »
Yup, in other words, I was right.  They're all a bunch of fucking midgets who like to talk shit but when they saw me, they'd be thinking "whoops". 

Throwback

« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2005, 06:53:03 AM »
just look at me

i snap niggas in two like kitkats.

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2005, 07:00:07 AM »
^^damn... even his forehead is muscled