Poll

???

Dipset: Cam'ron, Juelz Santana, Jim Jones, Freaky Zeaky, J.R. Writer, 40 Cal, Hell Rell, Jha Jha
G-Unit: 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo, Young Buck, Mase, Spider Loc, Olivia

Voting closes: April 24, 2033, 11:47:18 AM

Author Topic: Who do you respect more as peoples ? [POLL]  (Read 497 times)

K A I N

Re: Who do you respect more as peoples ? [POLL]
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2005, 10:23:44 AM »
fuck it, Enya >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dipset & G-Unit  :D

Hahah word  8)

Enya > Bjork > Dipset > G-Unit

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2005, 10:35:42 AM »
LOL at all these fools giving you props when you don't even know what the fuck I said.

Your attempts to depict "crackers" as the ones who listen to bumblegum rap never seize to amaze me, but now it gets to the point when I have to say something towards that.
Fact: The part of rap that is dominated by conscious,  lyrical rap with content like good backpack rap is as a fact also dominated by a white fan base.
Fact: Many many black people love 50 Cent. People who try to deny this and blame white people for the exploitation of rap annoy me. They used to say Eminem and all those wiggers buying his trash are giving rap a bad name (when in fact Eminem used to be way more skilled than most rappers ever were to begin with) and how a black dude could never sell that much as Eminem does and how Eminem only sells cause he's white and rich white dumb kids can identify with him and buy a lot of records. Then comes 50 Cent into the game and sells pretty much the some numbers Eminem does. Again, white people are the ones to blame.
Cause God forbid that black people listen to 50 Cent!!! I mean they only listen to underground rap, don't they? Only white people like 2pac, 50 Cent or Dr.Dre. Blacks always bump shit like Murs and Immortal Technique or Talib Kweli. Never mind that Talib Kweli is a 50 fan. Never mind that I see blacks with G-Unit Gear all the time.

When you go to a 50 Cent concert in Sweden, of course you can say "Look at those dumb crackers who know nothing about rap as usual at this 50 Cent concert". News Flash: There are more whites than blacks in Europe and America. Maybe that could be a reason for that? Huh?

I never said that ONLY crackers listen to 50, Pac, Dre, etc.  Do you think I don't listen to them?  You just can't read for shit, because you're fucking illiterate.  My point as I meant earlier (in the other thread) was simply that because, as you have said YOURSELF many times, crackers are the majority, they're the ones who labels listen to the most.  Because they're the largest part of the record-buying population, as well as the ones with the most money, they are the ones that record labels listen to.  When they wanted gangsta rap, the labels gave them gangsta rap, and thus made hip-hop the way it is today (dominated by too much bullshit).  And that's how it is now - groups like G-Unit and Dipset did become popular largely because white suburban kids are the ones who bought their album.  It's that simple.

Everything else you wrote was just ignorant bullshit based upon your mis-interpretation of what I said.  Learn to read, bitch.

Usually you're more laid back.. did I get to you that hard? Touching a weak point or something, those things can happen, but Im not out for that.  ;)

Don't dig yourself out of that like this. "I never said you said" that OOOONLLYYYY crackers listen to them either. "You just can't read for shit." You want this to go in circles like that? You're pushin 30, don't get childish. Lol

Why you always have to divide whites and blacks like that? Maybe it's just that we are all human, and a majority of casual rap listeners no matter if black or white like simple music, with a banging beat, a catchy hook and some gangsta flavor? I don't want to get hyper-idealistic, but this seems pretty plausible to me. And you seem like a fake-ass liberal to me, if I might add.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 10:45:25 AM by 7™ »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eihtball

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2005, 08:18:32 AM »
Usually you're more laid back.. did I get to you that hard? Touching a weak point or something, those things can happen, but Im not out for that.  ;)

"Get to me hard"?  LOL, maybe you would have if you were right, but since you're not, the only thing you've done is frustrate me by your lack of reading skills.

Don't dig yourself out of that like this. "I never said you said" that OOOONLLYYYY crackers listen to them either. "You just can't read for shit." You want this to go in circles like that? You're pushin 30, don't get childish. Lol

You said:

I mean they only listen to underground rap, don't they?

Implying that's what I said, when I said no such thing.

Why you always have to divide whites and blacks like that? Maybe it's just that we are all human, and a majority of casual rap listeners no matter if black or white like simple music, with a banging beat, a catchy hook and some gangsta flavor? I don't want to get hyper-idealistic, but this seems pretty plausible to me. And you seem like a fake-ass liberal to me, if I might add.

It's not a matter of "dividing" listeners so much as saying the truth, and the truth is that record labels cater to the tastes of white folks.  Because, as you've said yourself, they're the majority, and the ones with the most money.  And if they want gangstas, the labels give them gangstas.  Why is it that gangsta was but a small portion of hip-hop before the crackers decided they liked N.W.A?  Considering that, I think it's pretty obvious what happened.

"Fake-ass liberal"?  Nah, I'm a straightforward liberal, plain and simple.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2005, 08:39:17 AM »
I don't see Atmosphere, Murs and Anticon in the Top 40.
It's about appealing to the masses (<- colorblind) and not appealing to whites.
A straightforward liberal would never use a racist term in a derogatory way.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eihtball

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2005, 09:23:25 AM »
I don't see Atmosphere, Murs and Anticon in the Top 40.
It's about appealing to the masses (<- colorblind) and not appealing to whites.
A straightforward liberal would never use a racist term in a derogatory way.

The masses = white suburban kids, mostly boys

And I hardly intend to be derogatory...well, perhaps a little bit, but not in the sense that I hate all white folks.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2005, 07:25:56 PM »
this is like choosing between death by gas chamber or death by electrocution. This is no choice.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: December 12, 2005, 07:00:19 AM »
true that.cause both groups suck something bad.........both have terrible live shows,both have overrated albums.I mean how much bullshit can you people listen to for a certian amount of hours...god damn!!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.