Author Topic: who do you trust ?  (Read 278 times)

coola

who do you trust ?
« on: December 10, 2005, 05:05:57 PM »
i trust no-one but myself and my mum dad, sister and one friend... i dumped the only girl that i could ever trust, so i guess i can cross her off the list...

do you still believe in trust ? cause shit, i am losing faith... a friend i thought was my brother snitched on me when i specifically told him not to tell anyone... damn i would have given an arm for the cunt... teaches me to be loyal  :-X ... i just cant shake all the poor cunts around me, wheres all the decent people in this world living ?

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: who do you trust ?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 05:07:48 PM »
i also only trust my family.. you can never fully trust anyone that you havent known for several years.

on a side-note, whos that girl in your avatar?
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 05:08:12 PM »
I only trust my father and him only. Everyone else is suspect.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 05:20:11 PM »
i trust my mum,dad,sisters, but by trust u mean telling secrets my 20 cousins.its hard to trust anybody in montreal after being here only one year.also a lot of misunderstanding happens between friend which one side says the other fucked him up,unless somebody fucks u up in ur face,don't believe it,rumors and human imagination can fuck up a lot of relations.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2005, 05:22:32 PM by Kassem »
United Arab States

coola

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 05:29:30 PM »
well i'm glad you all got your shit together and know whats up... damn i've already lost shit-loads of friends, thought i narrowed it down to 2 that i can fully trust... now it's 1, and because of the second cunt, now i dont know if i should trust the other.

by trust i dont mean just secrets, that to me is a given, confidentiality between friends, i would never repeat an important conversation with a friend to anyone... and i also mean not speaking on another person when theyre not there, even if it's harmless chit chat...

i know this cunt wouldnt move in on my woman, and i know he'd back me up 110% in a fight, but thats not what it's about what i call firendship should go deeper than that... but he talks shit, and i wouldnt ever speak a bad word of him ever, even though i have seen him do some fucked up shit, i still thought i understood him well enough not to judge him, and not think anything of it... i would say i loved him like a brother, nothing he could do would affect my opinion on him, but speaking on my behalf and snitching on me, thats crossing all boundaries, thats something a bitch would do...

on a lighter note: that girl is a mysterious woman... she lives in our dreams alone... beautiful aint she ?

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 05:33:47 PM »
damn right man, i cant stop lookin at her when i see a post from you for real. its becoming addicting hah.
and just to precise, by family i meant close family aka parents and my sister. i have a friend in which i have a lot of faith but its not the same as family.

coola

« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 05:46:16 PM »
damn right man, i cant stop lookin at her when i see a post from you for real. its becoming addicting hah.
and just to precise, by family i meant close family aka parents and my sister. i have a friend in which i have a lot of faith but its not the same as family.

yeah man, well i hope that my last true friend doesn't let me down... he lost his blood brother recently, and i never got a chance to meet my brother, not properly anyway, so we have an understanding for eachother that most wouldnt know... so i dunno, maybe i have always been missing my brother without even realising it ? last time i saw him i cried for the first time in fuck knows how many years, just knowing i probably wont see him ever again, and seeing how him being in such a fucked position, was so happy for me to be travelling around the place, i fucking balled my eyes out for a few hours after visiting him...

this sucks, i need some sleep and my woman back... drugs are bad.

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2005, 07:03:45 PM »
i trust my fiance, my mom, my dad, and most of my other family except for my brother because hes a compulsive liar.. i wish i could trust him but things have to be the way it is

K A I N

« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2005, 07:20:14 PM »
My penis.

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 07:26:48 PM »
this sucks, i need some sleep and my woman back... drugs are bad.

thats a lot of truth in a little sentence heh. i can say it all applies to me too :/

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 07:53:45 PM »
rite now in this point of my lyfe, i dun trust anybody excluding my mom and sister...

ive dun lot for all these so-called frendz but wen tymez of hardship are on me (and itz fuckin 10 tymez worse than all the shyt theyve been thru) nobody is there for me...

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 11:32:38 PM »
My dad, mom, sister. Everyone else..hell no.. i keep shit to myself and thas it

WestCoasta

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2005, 12:45:14 AM »
no one but my parents, brother, and sister..... 

I've had many experiences with someone I thought was cool but they later exposed themselves for bein bitches  :P

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2005, 01:47:32 AM »
no bitch, and no bitch ass nigga. "unfortunately" i'm a pretty trusting guy. so i trust quite a few ppl

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2005, 04:18:00 AM »
i trust my family and about 5 friends, tryna start trusting my girl but its hard

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?