Author Topic: Vince Carter - Player of the month feature (NBA.com)  (Read 181 times)

PLANT

Vince Carter - Player of the month feature (NBA.com)
« on: December 10, 2005, 08:42:57 PM »
http://www.nba.com/hannspree/

You walk into work or school and your buddy asks you if you saw it. It was incredible. Something you've never seen in a game.
Vinsanity did it again, but you slept late and didn't catch the highlights in the morning. You check out the message boards. There are ten threads about it. You make your way to NBA.com to check it out.

Everyone was right. Simply amazing. He approached the basket calmly. It looked like he might just pull up for a floater. Then he took off...

Vince Carter's ability to astound and surprise is unparalleled in today's game. Whether it be a 360 spin-and-scoop, a brutal facial on a seven-footer or a jumper from several feet beyond the arc to beat the shot clock. He has been doing it since he won that slam dunk contest in high-school and he hasn't stopped since.

Oh yeah, you thought Vinsanity was done last year. But then he was traded to New Jersey and it started all over. The 360 at Staples was just one highlight of many as he averaged 27.5 points, 5.9 rebounds and 4.7 assists per game after the trade, helping carry the Nets into the playoffs.

"I just enjoy playing and having a good time. Of course, people love to see the dunks and I'm just crazy enough to try the things they want to see."

Half-Man, Half-Amazing.

Vince Carter is our HANNspree Innovative Player of the Month for December.

Vinsanity Video
javascript:nbaVideo(escape('http://broadband.nba.com/cc/playa.php?content=video&url=http://boss.streamos.com/wmedia/nba/nbacom/hannspree/carter_hannspree_051130.asx'),escape('blank'));
(If the video doesnt work right away, just try refreshing the page)

Vinsanity Pics

$do11a biLL$

Re: Vince Carter - Player of the month feature (NBA.com)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2005, 09:03:36 PM »
VC is fucking insane.. too bad i hate the team hes on

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2005, 09:08:26 PM »
Yea, and too bad he's back to playing sub-par basketball this season...Player of the month!? Sasha Vuvajic is even more deserving of that honor...LOL.

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2005, 09:11:01 PM »
Yea, and too bad he's back to playing sub-par basketball this season...Player of the month!? Sasha Vuvajic is even more deserving of that honor...LOL.

his numbers are down, I dont know about sub-par tho.......Last night vs. LeBron VC put up 38,11 & 6 and got the win for the nets with Jigga man in the front row.  His game looks pretty sick right now

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2005, 09:38:52 PM »
he better not get injured, i drafted him on a couple of my yahoo teamz lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 09:56:59 PM »

his numbers are down, I dont know about sub-par tho.......Last night vs. LeBron VC put up 38,11 & 6 and got the win for the nets with Jigga man in the front row.  His game looks pretty sick right now

Yea, and all 3 of those were his season high. LOL. He's been playing like shit again, with the exception of a few good games. I wanna see him do better, in fact, it was refreshing to see his numbers drastically climb again after the Toronto/NJ trade...I just think he's way too washed up. He's not player of the month material anymore. At most, he's a good player and excellent entertainer. It takes a lot more to be player of the month...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2005, 05:36:15 AM »
best dunker ever
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2005, 03:09:07 PM »

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2005, 03:12:09 PM »
in his prime without all the injuries and all VC is the greatest dunker of all time.
i just wanna see lebron enter the slam dunk

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2005, 03:17:03 PM »
i had soo much respect fo this guy but he lost it all by whining his way out of T.O

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2005, 03:18:06 PM »
Vince Is The Best Dunker The NBA has ever had period....