Author Topic: christian cage formerly captain charisma.....  (Read 375 times)

Sikotic™

Re: christian cage formerly captain charisma.....
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2005, 11:30:21 PM »
The X Division is the only saving grace of TNA. I can't see them getting big though. WWE=wrestling in the eyes of people who arent familiar with wrestling. TNA doesnt have a big bank account like Ted Turner, so I don't see it happening.

TNA is owned by Panda Energy which is a billion dollar company, so TNA does have the potential to spend the big bucks. Hell they just signed Sting to a 1 year $500,000 contract

Well they don't have the networks to be televised on like Turner provided. That's whats hurting them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 13, 2005, 08:54:40 AM »
tna is on the network that wwe was on a few months ago.

samoa joe vs aj was the bomb diggy

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2005, 09:04:32 AM »
wwe needs the hardcore belt back

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2005, 09:24:11 AM »
tna is on the network that wwe was on a few months ago.

samoa joe vs aj was the bomb diggy

Yeah but 1 hour a week in a bad timeslot with little promotion isn't going to cut it. Then need at least a 2 hour show in a prime time slot, and have plenty of commercials for the show every week.

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: December 13, 2005, 10:38:40 AM »
I forget TNA is on. SOmetimes I'm able to catch it and I dont remember it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kal EL

« Reply #35 on: December 13, 2005, 12:42:04 PM »
couple of things that could help TNA become major...

1. lose the 6 sided ring except for the X division.

2. Sign the Rock. Do whatever it takes. if you sign him YOU will draw Investors. Remember when Hogan got Hall and Nash with him in WCW. The same thing can happen in TNA.

3. Sign Paul Heyman. Dude has one of the most creative wrestling minds of all time, period.

4. Snatch up the following when they're contracts expire SOON; Benoit, Booker T, Jericho(he's free now), Rey Meystiero.

5. this one is KEY. QUIT putting the belt around Jeff Jarret. I get enough of that crap with HHH. I don't need to see WWE junior. Put around AJ Styles, Captain Chrisma, etc...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2005, 03:15:13 PM »
If they get Rey Mysterio, WWE lost.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2005, 06:05:51 PM »
couple of things that could help TNA become major...

1. lose the 6 sided ring except for the X division.

2. Sign the Rock. Do whatever it takes. if you sign him YOU will draw Investors. Remember when Hogan got Hall and Nash with him in WCW. The same thing can happen in TNA.

3. Sign Paul Heyman. Dude has one of the most creative wrestling minds of all time, period.

4. Snatch up the following when they're contracts expire SOON; Benoit, Booker T, Jericho(he's free now), Rey Meystiero.

5. this one is KEY. QUIT putting the belt around Jeff Jarret. I get enough of that crap with HHH. I don't need to see WWE junior. Put around AJ Styles, Captain Chrisma, etc...

Here's the problems with all of your ideas

On your second point about the Rock, he's not coming to TNA ever. He's too interested in making movies & doesn't want anything to do with wrestling at the moment. TNA has tried calling him, but he never returns their phone calls.

On your 3rd point about Paul Heyman, WWE is going to give one last offer to try & keep him away, but Heyman probably won't take it. He has a couple of movie scripts waiting to be picked up by a production company, MMA has shown interest in picking up Heyman & Heyman seems to like the idea of starting his own promotion that combines MMA & wrestling. It's going to be tough for TNA to sign him.

On your 4th point about the guys TNA needs to sign, it's not going to happen. Booker T has said he's going to retire once his WWE contract is up. Benoit is either going to resign with WWE or go to Japan. Cause those in the back are only worried about Benoit going to Japan & if the market in Japan isn't there for him, then he's staying in WWE. As for Jericho, he's enjoying life outside of wrestling too much that he doesn't see himself returning soon. Also he has said he's in the WWE for life & that when he returns it will be with WWE. & Rey Mysterio's contract isn't even up for a few years, so it's not worth discussing.

On your 5th point, AJ Styles has said that he'd rather be the X Champion instead of the Heavyweight Champion

Sikotic™

« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2005, 06:18:48 PM »
I don't blame AJ Styles. Being World Champ means wrestling Double J every week. That can be a recurring nightmare.

THA SAUCE HOUSE