Author Topic: Some fear Los Angeles could see a repeat of 1992 riots if Tookie is executed  (Read 446 times)

Sikotic™

shine my shoes
Go fuck ya dad.

WTF man? I was talkin' to J Bananas, man. I thought we wuz homies? I had your back, dogg :'(

Damn, I feel like Manolo from Scarface, you shot me in the stomach.
Well theres a big quot sign to your right....use it.so we will all know.miunderstandings can cause confusion..........................yours truly,HEMPSIDE.

So does that mean I don't have to fuck my dad now?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
i dont really care i think he shood die just for the soul reason for killin 4 people i mean if this was anyone else no one wood give a shit

and you always wavin a gun in your avatar pic .....
pratice what you preach (clown hopar).your like a fish out off water.you flip,and flap.
and u suck dick like a crack whore

reddy_red

• Lil Geezy
hell na i hope it dont happen. execute saddam and bin laden. they the real menace. i live in leimert park and crenshaw area and i have to see this trash in future?

WestCoasta

LOL. Glad I live in Fresno and not LA, go ahead start ur lil riot Fresno will just b kickin back and watchin, some fooz might go down there to join but thatz bout it.
what a loser  :laugh:

J Bananas

LOL. Glad I live in Fresno and not LA, go ahead start ur lil riot Fresno will just b kickin back and watchin, some fooz might go down there to join but thatz bout it.
what a loser  :laugh:

lmao

MOSDEF

• Lil Geezy
SOME ONE UPLOAD THIS VIDEO OF THAT DUDE GETTING HES HEAD SMASHED IN YO, THAT LOOKED CRAZY