Author Topic: Who heres feelin that Canibus  (Read 239 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Who heres feelin that Canibus
« on: December 11, 2005, 09:15:53 PM »
hip hop for sale album.  i didnt really give it a listen but im peepin it now and its pretty fuckin sick.  im really feelin this album.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who heres feelin that Canibus
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 09:37:12 PM »
i know this has asolutley nothing to do with what u said but when i read it i thought of:

Cannibus wanna battle while I'm stickin them up
Fuck the cab the coroners pickin him up

sorry :(

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 10:08:07 PM »
yea man everyone is sleepin on canibus he put out a good album imo
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 01:44:36 AM »
OOOOH!!!WEEEEE!!!CANIBUS! is bringing it!fuck the hataz,they sleeping on this real shit...people want good music,but never go out to buy it.respect to canibus.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 01:49:17 AM »
OOOOH!!!WEEEEE!!!CANIBUS! is bringing it!fuck the hataz,they sleeping on this real shit

...  :laugh:

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 03:19:09 AM »
it`s a real piece of shit alright. Horrible album

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 06:44:31 AM »
OK your on your on now canibus, good luck.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

ABN

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 08:59:14 AM »
i know this has asolutley nothing to do with what u said but when i read it i thought of:

Cannibus wanna battle while I'm stickin them up
Fuck the cab the coroners pickin him up

sorry :(
50 should consider himself lucky that Bis never responded to that elementary line coz Bis would´ve rapped circles around Curtis. doesn´t matter that 50 was 10x better then he is now he still would´ve gotten his ass mirked lyrically. i´m not a Canibus fan coz it just feels like he´s tryin a lil to hard to come up with some super lyrics and that damages the end result all too often. not to mention that his beat selection sucks and that he doesn´t know how to construct songs.

WestCoasta

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2005, 10:43:50 AM »
50 should consider himself lucky that Bis never responded to that elementary line coz Bis would´ve rapped circles around Curtis.
whatever man, no one would care anyways, I don't think anyone's looking for Canibus

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2005, 12:39:43 PM »
Canibus added another weak album to his unimpressive resume.

ABN

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2005, 02:51:42 PM »
50 should consider himself lucky that Bis never responded to that elementary line coz Bis would´ve rapped circles around Curtis.
whatever man, no one would care anyways, I don't think anyone's looking for Canibus
uhh back in 99 Canibus had a pretty big buzz so a lot of people would´ve checked for it.

The Predator

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2005, 10:58:55 PM »
Canibus's recordings with Jedi Mind Tricks Stoupe was dope, Bis got some more dope songs but never a full album.

He served LL with that great diss '2nd round KO' withTyson on it.

He should of stuck with that style for his full debut album and not try to make a 'fugees' style record.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2005, 09:33:17 AM »
as time has proven, canibus can't put out a classic album, but i thought he was the next cat in 98. i always felt like he put a l in ll's battle record, and i had never seen someone so nice since 94-96 nas, who i think is the best to ever do it(era-wise). none of his albums have replay to me. his storytelling is weird as hell too, he will start off talking about a lost parrot, then hes looking through a telescope to look up some chemical equations. i liked his debut the best, which everyone else seems to hate.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris