Author Topic: Kanye West needs a straight-jacket  (Read 671 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Kanye West needs a straight-jacket
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2005, 10:45:54 AM »
The Grammys don't care about black people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 10:54:50 AM »
"I don't need no two cent Grammy.."

WestCoasta

« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 11:00:11 AM »
P.S.   I really want to punch him in his fat face.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 11:18:22 AM »
Kanye being a crybaby aside --- what's up with them sheisty ass comments about artists just having fun and making easy money? I admit the fact that celebrities today get paid way too much compared to what they do, but making albums is just fun and easy money?

Fuckas, if it's so much fun and so easy money, why isn't your ass doing it? Why the hell are youngstas getting an education for years, working at Mickey D's, busting their ass to make a living for themselves when they could obviously make some easy money by making an album and have fun doing it? Shit, fuck the degree I'm getting, I'll be the next pop icon. I'll just cash in all my easy money off my album I made while I was having fun.

You got to be a mutha fuckin fool not to realize it actually does take a lot of hard work to make a living in the music business. Once you do, it's a very good living, yes, but think again when you say they all just did having fun and making easy money on the side.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2005, 12:25:12 PM »
^ for reals dogg...they probably think acting is also fun,and just  reading and memorizing lines and getting easy money too...

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2005, 12:43:44 PM »
I'd respect Kanye much more if he'd play the humble card, but it is what it is. Being the underdog gives him a great edge, but when he hypes himself up too much, it just makes it hard to take him seriously.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2005, 12:46:48 PM »
Kanye being a crybaby aside --- what's up with them sheisty ass comments about artists just having fun and making easy money? I admit the fact that celebrities today get paid way too much compared to what they do, but making albums is just fun and easy money?

Fuckas, if it's so much fun and so easy money, why isn't your ass doing it? Why the hell are youngstas getting an education for years, working at Mickey D's, busting their ass to make a living for themselves when they could obviously make some easy money by making an album and have fun doing it? Shit, fuck the degree I'm getting, I'll be the next pop icon. I'll just cash in all my easy money off my album I made while I was having fun.

You got to be a mutha fuckin fool not to realize it actually does take a lot of hard work to make a living in the music business. Once you do, it's a very good living, yes, but think again when you say they all just did having fun and making easy money on the side.

boohoo. it does take hard work no shit. but look how much money he is making. so all of the other hard working americans that make under 40k a year that dont bitch and are thankful to have a roof over their heads, drinkable water, etc.. what does that make them? bottom line is kanye is a crybaby bitch.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2005, 12:56:36 PM »
The Grammy's is always about business. They never give it to albums too contraversial unless they need that album and albums like it to sell. This year they may want more hip hop sles so Kanye may get it, who knows. What I do know is that of 5 moninated for album of the year Kanye definately has the least talent. The only place he is truly gifted in is convincing the masses he has talent, and a lot of it. Sometimes I wish I was Mike Myers so I could punched him square in the jaw on the NBC special. (off topic, burt I had to say it again).
even though Kanye´s a crybaby he still would´ve whooped the skin off your ass.

I would bet my life that I could that guy's ass. I'm 6'2'', 230 lbs, and I can still run the 40 in 4.6 seconds. I'm well trained in freestyle wrestling and submission fighting, and have done a little boxing. I'm by no means a pro in any of the three, but I could beat up Kanye West.

And Sikotic, since 1970, 11 of the best album awards have gone to black performers. That's 31% in the last 35 years. Considering the black population of the US in 12%, I'd say it's unfair to say that.

Edit- Sorry Sik, I just got the joke after I pressed submit.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2005, 02:11:42 PM »
Shut up & dont you fuckin state shit when you dont know anything about me.I used to rap but I stopped,if you wanna know why ask B.O.X. from WCRydaz cause I really cant bother writing paragraphs of explanations just to convince some random guy I dont know from the internet.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2005, 02:26:04 PM »
his music is whatever.  I don't see how why he's actin' like 2pac...in a sense of "give me what I deserve."
If he thinks he deserve something..shit..he deserves to be shit.   No rappers needs to be crying about it. 
Money is money...if ya ain't happy with it..give it too me.   ;)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2005, 02:30:33 PM »
fuck this dude

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2005, 03:53:11 PM »
The Grammy's is always about business. They never give it to albums too contraversial unless they need that album and albums like it to sell. This year they may want more hip hop sles so Kanye may get it, who knows. What I do know is that of 5 moninated for album of the year Kanye definately has the least talent. The only place he is truly gifted in is convincing the masses he has talent, and a lot of it. Sometimes I wish I was Mike Myers so I could punched him square in the jaw on the NBC special. (off topic, burt I had to say it again).
even though Kanye´s a crybaby he still would´ve whooped the skin off your ass.

I would bet my life that I could that guy's ass. I'm 6'2'', 230 lbs, and I can still run the 40 in 4.6 seconds. I'm well trained in freestyle wrestling and submission fighting, and have done a little boxing. I'm by no means a pro in any of the three, but I could beat up Kanye West.

And Sikotic, since 1970, 11 of the best album awards have gone to black performers. That's 31% in the last 35 years. Considering the black population of the US in 12%, I'd say it's unfair to say that.

Edit- Sorry Sik, I just got the joke after I pressed submit.

lol no problem. You should give those facts to Kanye though, because if he doesn't win, he'll be all over the music channels crying about how the music industry discriminated against him.

I don't see anything wrong with discriminating against an overrated individual like himself though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2005, 04:06:08 PM »
I don't see anything wrong with discriminating against an overrated individual like himself though.
finally someone says it

OP

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2005, 06:13:14 PM »
Then is that really considered discriminating? It's just being fare me thinks.

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2005, 07:40:05 PM »
Kanye's Album Is Far From Classic. It's Good, But Not Album Of The Year Material.
He's Probably Not The Only Artist To Ever Work Hard On His Album, I Bet All The Other Nominees Worked Just As Hard.
My Future Wife: