Author Topic: THE DUBCC movie!!wh  (Read 1417 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: THE DUBCC movie!!wh
« Reply #30 on: December 14, 2005, 06:42:49 AM »
sounds exciting, too bad I´m not in :'(

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 14, 2005, 08:29:16 AM »
sounds exciting, too bad I´m not in :'(
with a name like Hail to kill are you kidding!your the worlds best hitman...(hail to kill aka HELL)you used to work for (Kain).until you found out,that he was the one that had you set up  during the fortnox hijacking...(yet thanks to Hemp sides power,and money on your side)you was found not quilty on all accounts.and every since then, kain has been a sworn enemy to me ,and you.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 14, 2005, 08:47:47 AM »
Hmm...I wonder who this "suck-a-dic" character is.
Well wonder no more young man.cause (Suk-a-dic aka,yesman) is just what he does threw the whole movie.... a character that the fans will love to hate....he is more like a cut throat informant for clown hopars older brother (kain).yet he agrees with every sceam that kain comes up with.thus for this is why, he is called the Yesman............if you like dark,sneaky,and greety characters.then you will love Suk-a-dic.

Throwback

« Reply #33 on: December 14, 2005, 09:08:14 AM »
lmao @ the yesman.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2005, 02:43:02 PM »
staring "HEMPSIDE"as the Hemp dealer,................GAY BANANAS-as the Maddam,who runs a famous whore house(for all the playas)...........FAG-10, as the jail house bitch...........Clown hopar, as the bi-sexual circus clown, who fins for crack......................and SEPHER, the persian whore, whos an informant for the po-po................and Suk-a-dic, as the "YESMAN".

hahaha sounds like a great idea hempside.  the only thing missing is me..... 8)
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

herpes

« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2005, 04:27:42 PM »
sounds like a guy trauma would play

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2005, 04:37:37 PM »
Can I be an extra in the movie!? ;D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2005, 07:26:57 PM »
Well wonder no more young man.cause (Suk-a-dic aka,yesman) is just what he does threw the whole movie.... a character that the fans will love to hate....he is more like a cut throat informant for clown hopars older brother (kain).yet he agrees with every sceam that kain comes up with.thus for this is why, he is called the Yesman............if you like dark,sneaky,and greety characters.then you will love Suk-a-dic.
I have nothing against Sik but LMAO!!!Your a fucking genius :laugh:
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 07:29:11 PM by UKnowWhatItIs »

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2005, 06:20:52 AM »
staring "HEMPSIDE"as the Hemp dealer,................GAY BANANAS-as the Maddam,who runs a famous whore house(for all the playas)...........FAG-10, as the jail house bitch...........Clown hopar, as the bi-sexual circus clown, who fins for crack......................and SEPHER, the persian whore, whos an informant for the po-po................and Suk-a-dic, as the "YESMAN".

hahaha sounds like a great idea hempside.  the only thing missing is me..... 8)
Me ,and you have greatbizz.together.your the proud owner of one of the  top coka  fields in the world.YOU DONT FUCK AROUND!!your murder sheet is hella long.(my baby is sick,fuck u,pay me........my moms past.fuck u,pay me.)your a mathafucka to peeps you dont know.......but your biggest problem is with the jackings, of some of the biggest  coke distributors in the world!who alot are your consumers.and with (DEEEZ NUTZ)going awol,money is being lost,and trust is slowly fadeing in your world.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2005, 06:36:49 AM »
sounds like a guy trauma would play
Well Trauma use to run with "YESMAN"but thanks to you,trauma found out that suk-a-dic was stabbing him in the back.you work under me,but never hurting for cash.the owner of 5international strip joints...whats better than working,and playing huh.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2005, 06:47:08 AM »
Can I be an extra in the movie!? ;D
Your the little bro.of hail to kill....your a good kid whos doing well in college.but takes advantage of damn near every thing, only because your brotha is hell.and your cool with Hempside......myane!you love to party!!the girls love you,and they lust for your familias dark image....always surrounded by horny women.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2005, 07:05:10 AM »
White boy like the 60s,and REtardz are the two crooked cops, that rides around the city looking for free blow jobs by asian,and black whores....they hang out some times with (ZED)..the crooked gay cop from PULP FICTION...........and harrass latino,and african american people daily...211s,and 187s is what they are known for......(these cops make you want to stay at home).

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 15, 2005, 07:21:19 AM »
CEdars is one of the peolpe who has gotten jacked by DEEz Nutz befor....very quit man that moves slow,yet has a dangerous punch.with a couple of hits out on deez nutz,for his own safety,he has hired the 2nd most deadlist hit man of them all, OKKA...........whom fins for the #1spot.wild hit man with a temp.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2005, 02:59:40 PM »
lol dayum man, this movie real deep  8)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2005, 03:15:54 PM »
ITS YOU, DUH :camp: