Author Topic: THE DUBCC movie!!wh  (Read 1419 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: THE DUBCC movie!!wh
« Reply #60 on: December 16, 2005, 09:34:31 AM »
a crooked cop was a good pick for me hemp.  since its in my heritage.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2005, 09:54:44 AM »
See im not a bad guy after all.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

'EclipZe

« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2005, 12:26:10 PM »
I feel honoured.  8)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2005, 12:27:29 AM »
Oh my god!!there has been an assasination towards Hempsides.leaving his body laid out in the Bahamas sun.7 shots has went threw this good mans body,will he servive????? nobody knows who the sniper man is yet,but lets just hope Hempy can pull threw.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2005, 12:32:48 AM »
Oh my god!!there has been an assasination towards Hempsides.leaving his body laid out in the Bahamas sun.7 shots has went threw this good mans body,will he servive????? nobody knows who the sniper man is yet,but lets just hope Hempy can pull threw.
Only 1 person culdve did this, HAIL TO KILL

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2005, 12:44:12 AM »
it wasnt hail i told yall from the get go that was ganna pop this foo

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2005, 12:47:12 AM »
my bad, Hopar shot hempside and hempside will b paralyzed from the neck down 4 tha rest of his life, or will he??? 2 b continued.....

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2005, 12:55:39 AM »
my bad, Hopar shot hempside and hempside will b paralyzed from the neck down 4 tha rest of his life, or will he??? 2 b continued.....
LMAO!!!!!good one homie.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2005, 12:58:59 AM »
LMAO!!!!!good one homie.
thanx

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2005, 01:29:03 AM »
LMAO!!!!!good one homie.
thanx
so hempy is a ghetto vet in a wheelchair now

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2005, 12:57:05 AM »
hempside has been flown to a privat island.trying to recover and dodge heavy phone threats that has been made towards him while in the hospital......he survived 7shots,and 23hours of operation.by his side is his faithful hit man,hail to kill.8months has passed,and hempside has recovered....but only to be more deadlier than befor.enymies beware.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2005, 01:01:58 AM »
hempside has been flown to a privat island.trying to recover and dodge heavy phone threats that has been made towards him while in the hospital......he survived 7shots,and 23hours of operation.by his side is his faithful hit man,hail to kill.8months has passed,and hempside has recovered....but only to be more deadlier than befor.enymies beware.
lol. I'm loving this movie. It's a good thing I'm not against you.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2005, 01:32:17 AM »
Its a lovely day!!!in jamiaca!!the sun is shining,and the weed is in the air...its a celebration for hemps fast recovery.and all the big time coke,and weed dealers are there.............hoes have been flown from all over the world to join the fun.Alizee has touched down with her boss,ECLIPZ.she gives a special lap dance for hempside.all the while Etiquett mean muggs hemp  from her 10star hotel room,while sippen on some syrup.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2005, 01:52:35 AM »
back in Hollywood Deez nutz has been acting a fool.there has been a couple of arguments between him and EDUCATED THUG.nutz has been running up a tab worth (10 big ones),and has not payed in 3months.........hemp,and two other drug lords have alot of good investments in this resturant.when told by EDucated thug that hemp and the boyz dont want him back.he calmly turns around and says,tell hemp and the boyz to suck DEEZ NUTZ!!...........(he slowly looks over at PROMINENT the crooked laywer,and throws a chiken bone up side his head,and  yells...you crooked mathafucka!!!they dont see you,but i do....bring me some more crab legs bitch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: December 18, 2005, 02:00:33 AM »
So when's you're mama outta town so we can film this in your trailer?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE