Author Topic: Busta to release 3 mixtapes before the Big Bang comes out (from MTV)  (Read 405 times)

wcsoldier

the past couple of weeks we've heard Busta Rhymes collaborations with D4L ("Laffy Taffy" remix) and Slim Thug ("Get That Guap"), and the formerly dreadlocked rapper says that's definitely not going to be the last time we hear him get down and dirty with cats from the South.

He's been in cahoots with the Aphilliates to put out a Busta Rhymes Gangsta Grillz. That one is going to feature Bus rapping with some of his Southern homies like T.I., Ludacris, Paul Wall, Mike Jones and Bun B.

"It's just for the South, and it's all exclusives," Busta said. "Ain't nothing being done over somebody else's beat. So it's just like a whole 'nother album I'm doing, feeding the street with the relentless bangers for the 'hood.

"In addition, I've got an East Coast CD called New Crack City with my man Clinton Sparks," he added. "It's for whoever and whenever. But I'm specifically making joints to accommodate the area with the sound they prefer when they listen to music. But we realize these sounds have become global. Clinton Sparks and the Gangsta Grillz are both gonna come this month."

That's just the start. DJ Green Lantern, who produced a duet between Busta and the late Rick James for Rhymes' new LP, The Big Bang (due in March), is also going to be working on a Busta Rhymes mixtape that will come sometime in January.

Perhaps you're wondering how he's still going to have enough original material for his album after releasing three mixtapes. Well, 212 is the magic number. He's recorded that many songs in the three years he's been off.

Speaking of off, Busta is getting used to his new haircut. He's actually cut it twice since shedding his dreads a couple of weeks ago and is on his way to growing some waves. ...

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Busta to release 3 mixtapes before the Big Bang comes out (from MTV)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2005, 04:58:58 AM »
New bootlegs to add to my collection!!! :banana:

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2005, 06:41:40 AM »
This only means he want be comeing out to soon....the "MATH"is bullshitting myane,forreal.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 07:52:07 AM »
Bad news this, sort of. Means the album will be pushed back. They're waiting for the summer maybe.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2005, 01:14:52 AM by T-Dogg »

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 10:51:23 AM »
they should drop a mixtape every month if the album is coming in march to keep the buzz poppin

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 11:42:55 AM »
lmao...isn't the point of the big bang the fact that we all want new music by busta? now we got 2 new mixtapes comin out this month and another one in the next couple months and everyone complains...i could give a crap less if they push the big bang back till summer...those 3 mixtapes will have atleast 60 new busta joints on them

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2005, 12:00:53 PM »
its probably never gonna come out aftermath never puts shit out

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2005, 01:08:17 PM »
this means that interscope is not happy with the buzz he already created, which to be honest he hasnt done much
once he flood the streets with mixtapes he should have enough buzz
another single should quiet enough and if it doesnt get released i'd pray that dre gets off interscope cause jimmy is bitchy
he rejects albums like eminem show and marshall mathers and oh my god and releases bullshit like thoughts of predicate felon

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Elevz

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2005, 01:11:37 PM »
LOL... Erm... Busta's had his album finished ever since May or June 2005, hasn't he? If it comes out next summer, that means it'll be more than a year old. How the fuck are you going to put out classics if the sound is already dated?

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2005, 01:47:37 PM »
i've already seen his video twice on TV in the past few days -- i think they're going for dropping it soon

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2005, 01:51:14 PM »
Interscope decides the release dates and lead singles for every Aftermath/Shady/G-Unit album exept for Dre's (Detox)... it's not Dre's fault it gets pushed back... it's Jimmy's.

GATMAN

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2005, 04:20:05 AM »
looking forward to the Busta Rhymes takeover!!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2005, 08:45:28 AM »
LOL... Erm... Busta's had his album finished ever since May or June 2005, hasn't he? If it comes out next summer, that means it'll be more than a year old. How the fuck are you going to put out classics if the sound is already dated?

cuz classics never sound dated if you talking about real classics,lol.........

but for real i see what you saying but when the say the album is done and then it gets pushed back, it basically means they gone back to do more work on it, so i can guarentee they still working on the album till it gets put in to get printed.........alot of games shit for his album was made real late.........but with busta coming out in march at the earliest, whats that mean for game'? no album out on aftermath in 06?....eve is after busta if she ever comes out and then detox aint comin out 06 to me if busta coming out real late.........but i still cant wait for big bang, dre droppin a verse on it, busta comin grimey. hopefully its sick, cuz  busta is crazy

Weestcoastt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2005, 03:40:14 PM »
I dobut Eve will even come out at all let alone in 06 couz theres already enough albums thats spossed to be commin out next year with dre, busta, stat quo, obie, banks & buck and i dobut that games 2nd album is comin out next year because of all the relases that are already spossed to be comin out in 06.

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 11:12:46 AM »
dre better be all over this album