Author Topic: Name some rappers that are really good actors east west south dead or alive ?!  (Read 457 times)

GangstaBoogy

i know everybody is gonna disagree or hate, but...i saw "Back in the Day" on BET last night, and Ja Rule did a good job in that one.

ice cube aint a good actor imo, hes made good movies though..

hmm...you could be right about that. he has A LOT of good movies tho

Too Short In Menace II Society, "Ready To Put A Whole In A Muthafucka?"

:o oh shiet that was him?!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

'DsR'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Treach. He was great in 'Love and a Bullet'.

DMX was very good in 'Never Die Alone'.
I think he might have a nice career in movies before him once IF he gets off the pipe.

"fuck under tha influence im hella fucked up, swervin down the freeway spillin my cup"

E-L-P

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 21 & Over
oh shiet that was him?!

Word! MC Pooh & Saafir Are In There Too.
My Future Wife:

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
2pac, Cube, Will Smith, Dmx(his performance in Exit Wounds was good), and Cameron was admittedly good in Paid In Full.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Kid n Play   8)

Mygla

Will Smith obviously (and who the fuck "barely calls him a rapper", bitch please, Fresh Prince was the hottest shit 15 years ago,, even I remember that)...

Ice Cube's cool (the movie and co-stars are often better than him tho), Mos Def, Fredro Starr (oposite to Cube... better than the crappy movies/tv-shows he's in), LL...

pac was my favorite.....that above the rim movie is hard to top

are you fuckin' kidding me? i think that movie's horrible! And Pac acts like a turd in it...

He's good in Poetic Justice, Gridlock'd and Gang Related tho (haven't seen Juice and Bullet)...

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Will Smith obviously (and who the fuck "barely calls him a rapper", bitch please, Fresh Prince was the hottest shit 15 years ago,, even I remember that)...

Ice Cube's cool (the movie and co-stars are often better than him tho), Mos Def, Fredro Starr (oposite to Cube... better than the crappy movies/tv-shows he's in), LL...

pac was my favorite.....that above the rim movie is hard to top

are you fuckin' kidding me? i think that movie's horrible! And Pac acts like a turd in it...

He's good in Poetic Justice, Gridlock'd and Gang Related tho (haven't seen Juice and Bullet)...

i saw the movie wen i was 12 years old and i thought it was great. Pac was so gangsta in that shit and wen marlon wayans pops him at the end, it actually felt good caus he portrayed a villain so well.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Okka

Ice Cube, Will Smith ofcourse  ;D Mos Def and Snoop ain't so bad

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
Pac is the best hands down, his role in Juice as Bishop was fuckin classic.  Cube is 2nd with his role as Dough Boy in Boyz In The Hood.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

The Watcher

will smith
omar epps (house!)
sticky fingaz (good in the shield)

the rest are just corny
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kid n Play   8)

hahaha who can forget the house party movies

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Eihtball

Man, rappers acting is something I generally don't approve of.  They're only continuing the same act they play on record (thug, pimp, whatever), which usually has some basis in their real lives, so it's not like it's much of a stretch for them.  They're just acting out their gangsta fantasies on camera instead of on wax.

Will Smith, Mos Def, and Queen Latifah are the only rappers-turned-actors I think are any good (and admittedly, they're pretty damn good). Andre 3000 seems to have potential (at least he actually moved to Hollywood and went to acting classes, because he actually takes acting seriously). And I also thought Snoop Dogg was pretty funny in "Starsky & Hutch", but in general, I don't think he needs to be acting, either.

regimemob510

Mos Def in Something the Lord Made

GangstaBoogy

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Throwback

he was in def jam vendetta lol.