Author Topic: Whites vs Arabs!!!!!! Race riots rock Australia  (Read 749 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Whites vs Arabs!!!!!! Race riots rock Australia
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2005, 08:04:09 AM »
Man I love Toronto, youll never see this shit here...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2005, 08:28:02 AM »
What people from other countries wont realize is this is more than just a 2 weeks build up...this shits been brewin for a good decade... alot euro/arab nationalitys have a group (not a majority but a fair chunk) of young males & girls who say "im lebanese/greek/italian not a fuckin aussie/skip/skegga" & forming intimidating gangs & starting fights for no reason, or gang raping aussie girls or abusing them verbally & physically. Alot of them hate our country. I want those ones beat up

& thats what the original plan was, however, as the media blew up the story, many redneck neo nazi groups organized to come down. They came down from other area's for it, & with them & alcohol influencing other non-racist whites it turned into a beat any leb/wog/arab day it seemed

The retaliation from gangs has been much worse

What there community leaders need to acknowledge & accept is there is a large number of younger ppl from that culture that do cause trouble & have helped build up this anger & generalization of "wogs, turks, lebs & arabs"

yo, greeks,italians and euros in general in sydney are cool. they dont cause any problems. i'm a wog myself.

the 2 particluar ethnic groups within their youths that are trouble makers are turks but expecially lebs. in most cases , its mainly lebanese youth that got issues.
afghan, iraqi & iranian youths are all cool.
also , it should be noted that there's alot of leb youths that are cool, but....... to pretend that its just a small minority of lebanese youths in sydney that are fukked , then you're kidding yourself.
if you're from sydney like i am, then you would know the area where the bad bunch of lebs reside at.
lebs from around parramatta, merrylands, wentworthville, granville, guildford are cool, as i have plenty of leb friends from here, and the lebs from these areas will tell you that the leb youths from greenacre, bankstown, punchbowl, lakemba, rockdale are mostly fucked in the head.
its a known fact that the streets of the town centres of bankstown, punchbowl, etc. is not a place you wana go walking around at night time. its a guarranteed mugging/bashing if you're by yourself. most other areas of sydney are not like this.
these are the particular ones that go to cronulla and make trouble with people there, these are the ones that are raping women etc...
this problem within their community of youths have been going on for like a decade. the disapointing incident in cronulla was bound to happen sooner or later. these certain leb youths go around to different areas of sydney acting like bafoons, being arogant, trying to look at everybody to see if they can spot anyone that made any eye contact with them, so they can say "what the fuck you lookin at" for the purpose of them itching for a fight. they go around spitting at people, harrassing women  etc.. etc.. they do this at any public areas where public gather like at beaches, shopping centres, train stations and so on. they always go around terrorising people in big groups, especially the white anglo-saxon aussies because they are easy targets coz most of them are soft, weak, and dont have people to back them up. thats part of the reason why the "bra boys" gang in maroubra was formed, coz aussies generally dont form gangs, and they did this to stop people from pushing them around, and to help each other when they're in trouble.
so after those lifeguards at cronulla beach got bashed, the next sunday was organised to be the fight between the aussie youths and leb youths in cronulla. the aussies went text messaging everybody and passing it on to friends, and son on, and eventually like 4 thousand aussies came to fight, but i think the leb youths chickened out because the aussies there were in such big numbers . these certain leb youths feel tough when they're in big groups, but now when they are outnumbered, they show their true coward faces by not turning up to fight them. not that i support them fighting eachother, but it has to be said that the lebs who are known to always hang around in big groups and outnumber their victims, have now chickened out when things are in the other side of the court.
now,.. since those bankstown lebs didnt turn up, the aussies who were fuming with rage turned on any ethnic peoples who looked middle eastern/mediteranean who were just innocent people. this is a cowardly act by these people, and they have done exactly what those bankstown lebs have been doing to aussies. if you do the same thing as them, then you are no better than them. then the next day, lebs went to the empty streets of maroubra and started smashing cars with baseball bats everywhere, and anyone who was walking along the street was attacked by them.
once again, doing the same shit as each other.
i think the media has portrayed that white anglo-saxon aussies are the ones to blame for it, just because the other part was an ethnic minority.
the fact is they were both to blame, and its also a fact that this all started from the ethnic communitie's youths.
the lebanese youth dont have it hard here in sydney, so they have no excuse for acting like fuckin retards, so its not a thing where ethnic communities are being opressed etc.. like it is in other places of the world. they just choose to act like motherfuckers on their own accord.

its a big probelm within the lebanese community, and the leaders of their community in these areas i think need to do somethin about their youth. like they need to try and organise some meetings within their community to talk about these issues, and try to work something out.

people dont wanna say the truth, because they will be perceived as being racist.
i truly believe that if these bankstown/punchbowl lebs were coming to cronulla beach to have fun, and enjoy themselves, and not be anti-social, these riots or whatever you call em would not of happened. thats not to say that some of those aussies in cronulla are not racist, but they would of left them alone, and there would be peace if these bankstown/punchbowl lebs knew how to act like normal people and behave themselves when they go to the beach and everywhere in general.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2005, 02:29:47 PM »
Man I love Toronto, youll never see this shit here...

That is because Canadians are pussies. Right now blacks and other immigrant groups are bringing gangs and tons of gun violence to Toronto and all the white people are afraid to do anything about it because they don't want to be perceved as racist. Meanwhile murder and other violent crime is skyrocketing.

As for the situation in Australia, I support the white people. I remember a year or so ago I posted an article about Lebanese gangs going around and gang raping white women. Not to mention the ways these immigrant groups refuse to assimilate into the mainstream society. I can understand the frustration of the white people, but the violence is going too far.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 02:33:13 PM by Real American »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2005, 02:49:22 PM »
man theres this fat cop on tv that was fighting off like 20 cunts... he's a modern age jedi with those police batons...

but all this is bullshit, yeah there are groups of lebo's that fuck shit up, they rape women that dress revealing, and they bashed 2 innocent volunteer life guards... but that doesnt mean go out and mob every brown skinned chump they see on the street... australia is a racist country, i dont give a fuck what howard says... theres plenty red necks here, and just plain dumbass cunts... i hate 60% of australians...

Yeah..i saw that fat guy. hahah..whippin them like indiana jones...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

coola

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 03:00:54 PM »
What people from other countries wont realize is this is more than just a 2 weeks build up...this shits been brewin for a good decade... alot euro/arab nationalitys have a group (not a majority but a fair chunk) of young males & girls who say "im lebanese/greek/italian not a fuckin aussie/skip/skegga" & forming intimidating gangs & starting fights for no reason, or gang raping aussie girls or abusing them verbally & physically. Alot of them hate our country. I want those ones beat up

& thats what the original plan was, however, as the media blew up the story, many redneck neo nazi groups organized to come down. They came down from other area's for it, & with them & alcohol influencing other non-racist whites it turned into a beat any leb/wog/arab day it seemed

The retaliation from gangs has been much worse

What there community leaders need to acknowledge & accept is there is a large number of younger ppl from that culture that do cause trouble & have helped build up this anger & generalization of "wogs, turks, lebs & arabs"

yo, greeks,italians and euros in general in sydney are cool. they dont cause any problems. i'm a wog myself.

the 2 particluar ethnic groups within their youths that are trouble makers are turks but expecially lebs. in most cases , its mainly lebanese youth that got issues.
afghan, iraqi & iranian youths are all cool.
also , it should be noted that there's alot of leb youths that are cool, but....... to pretend that its just a small minority of lebanese youths in sydney that are fukked , then you're kidding yourself.
if you're from sydney like i am, then you would know the area where the bad bunch of lebs reside at.
lebs from around parramatta, merrylands, wentworthville, granville, guildford are cool, as i have plenty of leb friends from here, and the lebs from these areas will tell you that the leb youths from greenacre, bankstown, punchbowl, lakemba, rockdale are mostly fucked in the head.
its a known fact that the streets of the town centres of bankstown, punchbowl, etc. is not a place you wana go walking around at night time. its a guarranteed mugging/bashing if you're by yourself. most other areas of sydney are not like this.
these are the particular ones that go to cronulla and make trouble with people there, these are the ones that are raping women etc...
this problem within their community of youths have been going on for like a decade. the disapointing incident in cronulla was bound to happen sooner or later. these certain leb youths go around to different areas of sydney acting like bafoons, being arogant, trying to look at everybody to see if they can spot anyone that made any eye contact with them, so they can say "what the fuck you lookin at" for the purpose of them itching for a fight. they go around spitting at people, harrassing women  etc.. etc.. they do this at any public areas where public gather like at beaches, shopping centres, train stations and so on. they always go around terrorising people in big groups, especially the white anglo-saxon aussies because they are easy targets coz most of them are soft, weak, and dont have people to back them up. thats part of the reason why the "bra boys" gang in maroubra was formed, coz aussies generally dont form gangs, and they did this to stop people from pushing them around, and to help each other when they're in trouble.
so after those lifeguards at cronulla beach got bashed, the next sunday was organised to be the fight between the aussie youths and leb youths in cronulla. the aussies went text messaging everybody and passing it on to friends, and son on, and eventually like 4 thousand aussies came to fight, but i think the leb youths chickened out because the aussies there were in such big numbers . these certain leb youths feel tough when they're in big groups, but now when they are outnumbered, they show their true coward faces by not turning up to fight them. not that i support them fighting eachother, but it has to be said that the lebs who are known to always hang around in big groups and outnumber their victims, have now chickened out when things are in the other side of the court.
now,.. since those bankstown lebs didnt turn up, the aussies who were fuming with rage turned on any ethnic peoples who looked middle eastern/mediteranean who were just innocent people. this is a cowardly act by these people, and they have done exactly what those bankstown lebs have been doing to aussies. if you do the same thing as them, then you are no better than them. then the next day, lebs went to the empty streets of maroubra and started smashing cars with baseball bats everywhere, and anyone who was walking along the street was attacked by them.
once again, doing the same shit as each other.
i think the media has portrayed that white anglo-saxon aussies are the ones to blame for it, just because the other part was an ethnic minority.
the fact is they were both to blame, and its also a fact that this all started from the ethnic communitie's youths.
the lebanese youth dont have it hard here in sydney, so they have no excuse for acting like fuckin retards, so its not a thing where ethnic communities are being opressed etc.. like it is in other places of the world. they just choose to act like motherfuckers on their own accord.

its a big probelm within the lebanese community, and the leaders of their community in these areas i think need to do somethin about their youth. like they need to try and organise some meetings within their community to talk about these issues, and try to work something out.

people dont wanna say the truth, because they will be perceived as being racist.
i truly believe that if these bankstown/punchbowl lebs were coming to cronulla beach to have fun, and enjoy themselves, and not be anti-social, these riots or whatever you call em would not of happened. thats not to say that some of those aussies in cronulla are not racist, but they would of left them alone, and there would be peace if these bankstown/punchbowl lebs knew how to act like normal people and behave themselves when they go to the beach and everywhere in general.

thats a real good post...

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2005, 03:38:46 PM »

I noticed that as well. When those riots by Arabs occured in France a few weeks ago, the media said it was because they were "oppressed" and "marginalized". But in the case of what is happening in Australia, they are blaming what is happening on "drunk white youths" beating up anyone who is different.

What do you expect...everyone knows the media is liberal.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2005, 06:49:57 PM »
their all decendents of criminals, this shit is bound to happen.

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 12:28:58 AM »

lol true

Ah well at least the English sent us to the nicer country  ;D
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 08:40:49 AM »

Man I love Torontomontreal , youll never see this shit here...

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 12:01:06 PM »

That amount of numbers on one is a tad harsh but when it kicks off with more equal numbers I'm hoping some of these Leb cunts get cut to shreds.

Been talking to a lad I know who moved out there and he reckons a lot of these white mobs would not be interested when it's equal numbers which is a real shame to hear.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2005, 06:57:01 PM »
Been talking to a lad I know who moved out there and he reckons a lot of these white mobs would not be interested when it's equal numbers which is a real shame to hear.
that'll be the day when i see lebs fighting equal too  ;D
« Last Edit: December 14, 2005, 06:58:54 PM by LAzoo »

eNgIeS

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2005, 11:51:50 PM »

lol true

Ah well at least the English sent us to the nicer country  ;D

you both are fools

They did sent convicts over but I for one my family came to this country well after the convict stage, so would 90% of this country

& our country is 10 times more safer & peaceful than some other countries including America

& our country is wonderful i wouldnt want to be anywhere else we are a very lucky country with what we have here...sure we may get tv shows & movies a lil later than USA but the trade off for less crime & violence is well worth it

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2005, 11:55:20 PM »

The comments were both meant to be light hearted  ::)

I dunno if you have English ancestors or not but the joke between all of mine is to rip into me for being a convict
"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

eNgIeS

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2005, 11:56:14 PM »

That amount of numbers on one is a tad harsh but when it kicks off with more equal numbers I'm hoping some of these Leb cunts get cut to shreds.

Are you kidding? its more like the opposite! all those gangs usually attack in groups & usually on very few opposition...helll it was the main trigger for what happened last weekend as the week prior 2 volunteer lifesavers as usual were harassed by a group of lebo's then 4 of the lebos got into it with 2 of them, then another 20-25 joined in the beating which knocked one of the lifesavers unconscious

eNgIeS

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2005, 11:57:53 PM »

The comments were both meant to be light hearted  ::)

I dunno if you have English ancestors or not but the joke between all of mine is to rip into me for being a convict

ok fair enuff my bad just sick of the stereotyping of australia that goes on from convicts to outback to crocodile hunters to kangaroos