Author Topic: Whites vs Arabs!!!!!! Race riots rock Australia  (Read 730 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whites vs Arabs!!!!!! Race riots rock Australia
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2005, 04:56:55 AM »
^^^The media would never show a group of a lebo gang jumping on innocent white lifeguards just out of spite.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Rain

« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2005, 06:17:59 AM »
Um actually it was the media's attention to the first attack on the lifesavers by a 'Lebo' gang that stirred up these riots.

Do you really think there would be this many 'whites' seeking revenge if they hadn't heard repeated and repeated throughout the media?
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2005, 08:23:30 AM »
Um actually it was the media's attention to the first attack on the lifesavers by a 'Lebo' gang that stirred up these riots.

Do you really think there would be this many 'whites' seeking revenge if they hadn't heard repeated and repeated throughout the media?

can you show me photos?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2005, 09:16:02 AM »
Man I love Toronto, youll never see this shit here...

That is because Canadians are pussies. Right now blacks and other immigrant groups are bringing gangs and tons of gun violence to Toronto and all the white people are afraid to do anything about it because they don't want to be perceved as racist. Meanwhile murder and other violent crime is skyrocketing.

As for the situation in Australia, I support the white people. I remember a year or so ago I posted an article about Lebanese gangs going around and gang raping white women. Not to mention the ways these immigrant groups refuse to assimilate into the mainstream society. I can understand the frustration of the white people, but the violence is going too far.

By you logic then you Americans must be 100 times bigger pussies....look at NY, LA, FLA, TX......all "blacks and immigrants".....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Rain

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2005, 03:15:33 PM »

can you show me photos?

No. The first attacks were short and rather random. Their weren't journalists sitting around waiting for it to happen. Similiar reasons apply to why alot of little bursts of violence are rarely photographed. Unlike these riots which have been going on for an extended period.

To say the media only focuses on 'whites' and as another poster said is quite liberal is a little out there. Channel 9 is overly conservative as is The Australian. They did much to perpetuate the anger that lead to the riots. The truth is there discussion in Australia at the moment concerning the media's coverage of these events.
"We need to find courage, overcome
Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction"
- Faithless - Mass Destruction

"It's better to help people than garden gnomes."
- Amelie (2001)

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself."
- Franklin Roosevelt

"Power to the people, not the governments."
- Chuck D

"The possibility of physical and mental breakdown is now very real. No sympathy for the Devil, keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride."
- Raoul Duke

coola

« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2005, 06:09:49 PM »

can you show me photos?

erm he's right... a couple talk back shows are under scruiteny for talking about the shit so much and angering the public... then the whites started sms'ing eachother or some bullshit...

AndrE16686

« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2005, 04:08:16 AM »
My lil sis's class trip to the beach was cancelled. Sumthing is happening in Williamstown beach in Melbourne this friday. My Greek mates got messages rallying wogs for a show of force or sumthing. Well if it happens it will be on the news, but my mates arn't going and i can't buy into this bullshit. Muslims, Arabs and Jews held a march in the city today against racism. Most people don't buy into this bullshit, its usually the moronic ppl who buy into what the media and uninspiring politicians have to say, which hasn't been helping to defuse anybody's prejudices. This whole bullshit plays into this 'War on Terror'.

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2005, 09:08:55 AM »

That amount of numbers on one is a tad harsh but when it kicks off with more equal numbers I'm hoping some of these Leb cunts get cut to shreds.

Been talking to a lad I know who moved out there and he reckons a lot of these white mobs would not be interested when it's equal numbers which is a real shame to hear.

Are you kidding? its more like the opposite! all those gangs usually attack in groups & usually on very few opposition...helll it was the main trigger for what happened last weekend as the week prior 2 volunteer lifesavers as usual were harassed by a group of lebo's then 4 of the lebos got into it with 2 of them, then another 20-25 joined in the beating which knocked one of the lifesavers unconscious

I didn't say they didn't attack with unfair numbers though did I?
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes