Author Topic: Malcolm X's Brief Explanation of the situation in Palestine/Isreal  (Read 210 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This is paraphrased from a television interview he did.

Malcolm X

"What you have is a region, in which that region and all the surrounding regions are inhabited by dark skinned Arabs who have been there for centuries.  Then the white powers of the world got together in the UN (in 1948), and decided that amongst all these dark skinned Arabs they were going to create a Jewish state and homeland."
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 04:03:37 PM by Allah's Slave: Abdul-Infinite »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Malcolm X's Brief Explanation of the situation in Palestine/Isreal
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 04:07:30 PM »

That is way too much of an over simplification establishing a jewish state was always going to be to the benefit of european powers because of its strategic importance of being close to the oil and therefore an ally was always going to be needed but certainly yes there is racist hatred there also.

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 04:33:59 PM »
Why are you ashamed to be white?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 06:27:26 PM »

I don't know if your directing that at me but I am not ashamed to be white in the slightest I am proud to be white but being proud of being white is different to being proud to be run by corrupt criminals.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 11:04:14 PM »
i don't think infinite is trying to be knock you down for being white, jewish, etc.

i didn't know that the UN had such a big influence in the establishment of a Jewish state in the Middle East.

any other information on that influence Infinite?...there's a lot of shit they don't teach you in school.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2005, 03:08:28 AM »
i don't think infinite is trying to be knock you down for being white, jewish, etc.

i didn't know that the UN had such a big influence in the establishment of a Jewish state in the Middle East.

any other information on that influence Infinite?...there's a lot of shit they don't teach you in school.
basically after our mandate on palestine expired britain left the fait of palestine in the hands of the UN, the UN had only just been set up and was pretty much ran by america. the UN presented the partition plan.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2005, 03:13:41 AM »
Winston S. Churchill III, grandson of the British PM talking to Ariel Sharon in 1973

“What is to become of the Palestinians?” Churchill asked. “We’ll make a pastrami sandwich of them,” Sharon said. Churchill responded, “What?” “Yes, we’ll insert a strip of Jewish settlements in between the Palestinians, and then another strip of Jewish settlements right across the West Bank, so that in 25 years’ time, neither the United Nations nor the United States, nobody, will be able to tear it apart.”

basically after our mandate on palestine expired britain left the fait of palestine in the hands of the UN, the UN had only just been set up and was pretty much ran by america. the UN presented the partition plan.

PREACH!!

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2005, 09:53:16 AM »
Where there is lack of knowledge and omission of facts there is propaganda.
The overall dynamic of discussion at this board is somewhat of an indication to how more and more people develop patterns of misconception about things-
What kind of a person comes to a discussion board to study history?- I'm sorry they didn't teach you in school, go read a book man.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2005, 10:28:22 AM »
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NN4APAGK

well here is a good book
\
United Arab States

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2005, 11:11:15 AM »

what he didnt say was that the dark skinned arabs were muslims.. or are you assuming that?

jews were there before islam was even made up

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2005, 01:56:42 PM »

what he didnt say was that the dark skinned arabs were muslims.. or are you assuming that?

yup that's what i was gonna say.  if you really look at it don't blame the UN, jews were there for hundreds of years before any of this shit
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2005, 04:11:34 AM »

yup that's what i was gonna say.  if you really look at it don't blame the UN, jews were there for hundreds of years before any of this shit

But it is important to remember that Jews were exiled from the land, therefore, they should have no claim to it and no right of return.
However Palestinians who left voluntarily, to assist the Arab States in their intended conquest of the land in 47-49, and penniless citizens of Arab States that wrote themselves down as refugees from Palestine, to receive free upkeep from international AID groups, should have the basic human right of return.

Hmmm....is there something wrong with the logic here^^^?

Fuck it, let's just kill all them Jews, where's Hitler when he's needed most?

P.S Beware: Sarcasm post.^^^
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2005, 08:41:18 PM »
personally, i juss wanna see this end, the whole conflict.

i did a bit of research on this back in my final year of high-school; before i started i was pro-Palestine and all that.
after doin research, im not siding with any politicians, im sidin with the views of most ppl.
and most ppl whether they are Israeli or Palestinian only want peace.

itz the politicianz that fuck everything up; thiswhole thing could have been resolved if both paritez really wanted it; instead, they were selfish and only wanted benefitz for their own side.

and because of these politicz, this issue will never get solved and there will never be peace for any of these innocent civilianz on both sidez.

on a side-note normally i would add a lot more in my postz with these sorta issuez; but ive dun so so many tymez in the past and it really didnt do nethin; since then, ive gotten lazy and juss go straight to the point.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2005, 06:55:29 PM »
Not all jews are light skinned, judaism is a religon even a black person can be jewish. and the arabs are the ones going around blowing themselves up, they need to fucking take it easy.