Author Topic: British UN worker unlawfully shot by an Israeli sniper UK inquest has concluded  (Read 829 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
LOL... so an IDF soldier shooting little Palestinian girls is self-defense or self-determination? Since this is justified...

Depends on wether she's strapped(like it happent before), if she wasn't it's a deplorable mistake resulting in combat conditions IDF is coerced to operate under by terrorist groups that exploit children- there is nothing in this to justify such turn of events but enough to explain. A war is a war.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
LOL... so an IDF soldier shooting little Palestinian girls is self-defense or self-determination? Since this is justified...

Depends on wether she's strapped(like it happent before), if she wasn't it's a deplorable mistake resulting in combat conditions IDF is coerced to operate under by terrorist groups that exploit children- there is nothing in this to justify such turn of events but enough to explain. A war is a war.

LOL... you're not brainwashed at all...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
ha ha now he admits hes brainwashed

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
And while I'm at it I should also commend you on your knowledge regarding the middle east :P