Author Topic: Iranian Leader Calls Holocaust a 'Myth'  (Read 1860 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Iranian Leader Calls Holocaust a 'Myth'
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2005, 08:25:28 AM »
somewhere in Tel Aviv motherfuckers are smiling and rubbing their hands anxiously

:rock:  ^^
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2005, 09:03:54 AM »
Iran is gonna blow them up with nuke before they go down like a suicide terrorist.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2005, 01:17:25 PM »

Oh yes its really funny ooh its so good to glee, seriously some of you people are absolute morons!. 150,000 civilains have been slaughtered in Iraq, bodies ripping apart at the seams from nail bombs. Bombs so powerful that they can literally rip your lungs straight out of your mouth. The mass destruction of cities, the sabotage of water supplies and other basic amenities. The disease which quicly follows this destruction. The use of phosphorous weapons which caramelises the skin and eats it to the bone. Yet you are happy about the prospect of this?

Some of you are seriously twisted evil people if you actually think this is good. :(

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2005, 01:29:42 PM »
bodies ripping apart at the seams from nail bombs. Bombs so powerful that they can literally rip your lungs straight out of your mouth.

Trust me nail bombs had much more affect on my life than they had on your, Mr Moral Conscience, yet somehow you're selective in your criticism of policies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1197051.stm

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2005, 03:32:29 PM »
Israel bombs entire Palestinian villages... but it's okay, there are suspected terrorists living in a couple of those dozens of demolished homes... collateral damage.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2005, 03:44:18 PM »

Wtf moral conscience?, all military use nail bombs! but few people actually realise this and like JML said Israel bombs entire villages, although yes its certainly not the only military to do so. I am talking in a general sense as you well know, to actually be happy about the prospect of the killings of tens of thousands of people, is just unbelievable.

There is nothing righteous about war nothing moral about it, the reality is mass killing fields until one side fold and give up, or just get annhiliated of course

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2005, 11:50:42 PM »

Oh yes its really funny ooh its so good to glee, seriously some of you people are absolute morons!. 150,000 civilains have been slaughtered in Iraq, bodies ripping apart at the seams from nail bombs. Bombs so powerful that they can literally rip your lungs straight out of your mouth. The mass destruction of cities, the sabotage of water supplies and other basic amenities. The disease which quicly follows this destruction. The use of phosphorous weapons which caramelises the skin and eats it to the bone. Yet you are happy about the prospect of this?

Some of you are seriously twisted evil people if you actually think this is good. :(

take that dick outta ya ass and quit complaining
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2005, 05:56:04 AM »
Israel bombs entire Palestinian villages... but it's okay, there are suspected terrorists living in a couple of those dozens of demolished homes... collateral damage.

If by suspected you mean those that have just finished launching Kasams at my town and are reloading for the next round then collateral or total damage should really be the concern of the Palestinian leadership that didn't do shit to stop them (without giving Israel a reason to bomb those villages).

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2005, 11:46:05 AM »
So Israel bombing entire villages to kill a suspected terrorist is the Palestinian leadership's fault? LOLLL.. now I've heard it all.. the Palestinian leadership didn't do anything about the terrorist, so dozens or hundreds people that die as a result is justified... "if you don't get him, we will, and we'll kill a bunch more in the process".... it's hilarious and sad at the same time how Zionists try to justify the most horrific actions.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2005, 12:02:32 PM »
So Israel bombing entire villages to kill a suspected terrorist is the Palestinian leadership's fault?
Unequivocally yes<FACT. The fact it sounds somehow funny to you only reinforces what I've been saying all along.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2005, 12:11:51 PM »
So Israel bombing entire villages to kill a suspected terrorist is the Palestinian leadership's fault?
Unequivocally yes<FACT. The fact it sounds somehow funny to you only reinforces what I've been saying all along.

And the fact that you honestly believe that just reinforces what I've been saying all along.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2005, 12:44:43 PM »
And the fact that you honestly believe that just reinforces what I've been saying all along.

Thing is mate, I don't believe facts, I know facts. See the diff?

P.S Check your sig maybe you'll finally be able to comprehend the context.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2005, 01:20:27 PM »

Thing is mate, I don't believe facts, I know facts. See the diff?

P.S Check your sig maybe you'll finally be able to comprehend the context.

Thing is mate, it's not a fact, but rather a conclusion you've reached...

LOL... now you, like I, can see what the problem is... you don't even fuckin know what a fact is by definition... understandable though, Zionists have never been too fond of them  :)

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2005, 01:27:01 PM »
Only that it is a fact, simple as that in this case.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2005, 03:47:37 PM »
Actually it's not a fact... it's a conclusion you have reached.

(A lot of) Palestinian people have been victims of Zionism = FACT
See I even added a little phrase in parenthesis for you... because otherwise it's anti-Semitic propaganda, right? LOL

All you have to look at to know that it's fact is dead Palestinian people killed by Israeli soldiers, early Zionist colonizers, people who have their homes demolished, etc.

You can blame the Palestinian leadership for what you want... I don't care what your government tells you but there's no way in hell you can blame the Palestinian leadership for the Israel government bulldozing homes so they can make room for a wall (let's not forget the wall is built on Palestinian land, not the border... so that must be the Palestinians' fault as well)...

Life for a Zionist must be easy blaming everyone else for everything

LOL @ this fudgepacker