Author Topic: Iranian Leader Calls Holocaust a 'Myth'  (Read 1859 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Iranian Leader Calls Holocaust a 'Myth'
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2005, 04:18:42 PM »
I To Da Geezy is winning this debate.

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2005, 05:12:47 PM »
lol ur a tool

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2005, 01:54:41 AM »
lol ur a tool

Ignore the Pollack...he's mad at the world cuz he has a small dick
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2005, 12:51:21 PM »
there's no way in hell you can blame the Palestinian leadership for the Israel government bulldozing homes so they can make room for a wall

And despite my opposition to this wall one thing you can't disregard, it is being built because of Palestinian terrorism and because of Palestinian leadership's indifference.
BTW, the right way to say it is
people suffered on both sides due to the these factors:Arab States,Palestinian Leadership<FACT
Arab Leaderships have always had negative affect on their subordinates<FACT
Arab States and early Palestinian Leaders are responsible for the refugee issue<FACT
Arabs who live in Israel live hundreds of times better than Arabs in the Palestinian Autonomy<FACT
Palestinian Arab self prolcaimed leadership was the one to reject the Partition Plan that granted the natives with a state on most of what today is Israel, only back in 1947, Zionists accepted it.<FACT

You can bring more quotes of Zionists discussing how to treat Palestinian hostility and I can bring you hundreds of quotes of Arab Leaders calling for mass murder of Jews but fact is Zionist activists supported the creation of a Palestinian State.

^^^Hard to see who's whose victim ain't it?

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2005, 02:23:31 PM »
Ok, since this is the only thing that seems to penetrate your thick empty head... answer this... have any Palestinians been negatively affected by this wall? Remember that thousands of olive trees were cut down, homes were bulldozed to make room for the wall, checkpoints, and let's not forget the fact that this wall is built on Palestinian land... not the border.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2005, 09:25:14 AM »
Ok, since this is the only thing that seems to penetrate your thick empty head... answer this... have any Palestinians been negatively affected by this wall? .

Of course they have, only that the wall is being built because of Palestinian Terrorism which the Palestinian Leadership supports, had there been no terrorism there would be no wall.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2005, 10:36:20 AM »
Ok, since this is the only thing that seems to penetrate your thick empty head... answer this... have any Palestinians been negatively affected by this wall? .

Of course they have, only that the wall is being built because of Palestinian Terrorism which the Palestinian Leadership supports, had there been no terrorism there would be no wall.

Youre mind boggingly stupid
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2005, 11:31:10 AM »

Ok so you admit that innocent Palestinians have been negatively effected by this wall. Let's ask ourselves who's building this wall. Then let's ask ourselves what terrorism and the Palestinian leadership has to do with this wall being built on Palestinian land instead of the border... where they have to bulldoze homes and cut down trees to make room for the wall.... I really wanna see how you tie this into being the fault of Palestinian leadership as well. You're a retard.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

dexter

« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2005, 11:40:51 AM »
 :P Didn't Mel Gibson's father SAT the same thing?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2005, 11:42:36 AM »
Funny thing is, they actually believe the wall will stop terrorism.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2005, 11:47:24 AM »
Funny thing is, they actually believe the wall will stop terrorism.

The thing is... that's fine... if they think it will, let them build it, but build it on your fuckin land... how the fuck are you gonna build it on their land, take more land away from them, bulldoze their homes, cut down their trees, and then say it's their fault? LOL it's mindboggling how retarded these zionists are

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2005, 12:49:28 PM »
Ok so you admit that innocent Palestinians have been negatively effected by this wall. Let's ask ourselves who's building this wall. Then let's ask ourselves what terrorism and the Palestinian leadership has to do with this wall being built on Palestinian land instead of the border

View it as a strategic decision, the harder it is for a terrorist to infiltrate Israel the better it is, had there been no terrorism no wall would be needed. This god damn wall proved to decrease terrorism already<FACT....Though it doesn't make me any more fond of it.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2005, 05:17:38 PM »
Ok so you admit that innocent Palestinians have been negatively effected by this wall. Let's ask ourselves who's building this wall. Then let's ask ourselves what terrorism and the Palestinian leadership has to do with this wall being built on Palestinian land instead of the border

View it as a strategic decision, the harder it is for a terrorist to infiltrate Israel the better it is, had there been no terrorism no wall would be needed. This god damn wall proved to decrease terrorism already<FACT....Though it doesn't make me any more fond of it.

Ok so why isn't it built on the border? Why is it built on Palestinian land? Why do Palestinian homes have to be bulldozed and olive trees that they depend on cut down? Please justify this and blame it on the Palestinian leadership. Since there's no way to justify these things, then the conclusion has been reached that Palestinians are in fact victims of Zionism. Case closed. You lost.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2005, 07:52:41 AM »
Ok so why isn't it built on the border? Why is it built on Palestinian land? Why do Palestinian homes have to be bulldozed and olive trees that they depend on cut down? Please justify this and blame it on the Palestinian leadership

I don't have to justify this since the Palestinian Leadership jutifies it for me by supporting terrorism. The Palestinians who see themselves as subordinates of this leadership will pay the price for the conduct of their leadership, just like Israelis or any civilians pay the price for the conduct of theirs....If they're not fond of their leadership then they better do something about it, but wait, democracy is not very prominent in the Arab world, so we end up having these millions of frustrated people being manipulated by their leaderships into shit that will be harmful to the masses and profitable to the leadership.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 08:53:15 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 20, 2005, 12:44:56 PM »
Ok so why isn't it built on the border? Why is it built on Palestinian land? Why do Palestinian homes have to be bulldozed and olive trees that they depend on cut down? Please justify this and blame it on the Palestinian leadership

I don't have to justify this since the Palestinian Leadership jutifies it for me by supporting terrorism. The Palestinians who see themselves as subordinates of this leadership will pay the price for the conduct of their leadership, just like Israelis or any civilians pay the price for the conduct of theirs....If they're not fond of their leadership then they better do something about it, but wait, democracy is not very prominent in the Arab world, so we end up having these millions of frustrated people being manipulated by their leaderships into shit that will be harmful to the masses and profitable to the leadership.

No, it's not that you don't have to... because you didn't have to justify any of the other things you tried justifying either... the thing is, you have finally realized that you CAN'T JUSTIFY IT. My work here is done.

LOL @ this fudgepacker