Author Topic: Death Row vs. Ruthless Beef (Releases)  (Read 1555 times)

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Death Row vs. Ruthless Beef (Releases)
« Reply #60 on: December 25, 2005, 01:39:41 PM »
yea thas true has well, they were larger in the public eye, back then there was no internet or nothin, but fuck it, ruthless 4 life on thas on everything

Citizen-Y

« Reply #61 on: December 25, 2005, 06:30:39 PM »
DR won because they were just larger in the public eye. The Chronic, Doggystyle, and Murder Was The Case were all huge albums that smashed on Eazy and his back up rappers. And THAT was the problem, Dre had stars dissing Ruthless, Eazy had hype-men. Now if Eazy could have ran his label like a gang (like Suge did) he could've made Ren and Bone come in swinging on DR. That didn't happen so Ruthless lost in the public eye. That's my 2 cents.

Real Muthaphuckin G's murdered Dre and Snoop.  I don't even remember Dre and Snoop sounding off at Eazy after that besides sublimal shit.  After Dre Day and some DJ Eazy Dick skits what did they have?

Real Muthaphuckin G's, It's On, Ole School Shit, What Would You Do were disses that were on point.  If you can tell me where they responded please do cause I can't remember.

Yaa so dont even think about stepin in the god damn house
Dr. dre straight busta neva broke a law in his life
Besides beating up ricky harris's wife
Haha snoop dogg from a high top fade to sportin braids
Now he's laid fame no fourtune and getting played not payed
Played
Treated like a prostitute and we all know who's doin the pimpin daz dont
Be a followa be a leader and stay off the nexts mans nuts
Kurupt the king ping stick with the 60's
Cause you dont need those other hoes cause they're
About to go up in ya but only you let um
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Death row really doe
Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bang ahhhh

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #62 on: December 26, 2005, 01:16:58 AM »
there ya go
real talk there man
ruthless kept it comin

amsterdam boj

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: December 26, 2005, 06:33:11 AM »
sum sey dat dey hednt beef, dat cut bi truu, dre seys veri often tangs lyk rip eazy e, end on the up in smoke tour u kno

Diggfinger

« Reply #64 on: December 26, 2005, 02:59:37 PM »

"kokane the kavvie" isn't the diss.  originally kokane wasn't allowed to use his real name on his album.  after his album, and by the time of the deep cover soundtrack (which contained "nickel slick nigga") kokane was using his real name "kokane" and had taken to calling himself "kokane the kavvy"

the diss is in the line before, where kurupt is basically questioning kokane's street credibility and hittin' him up on wax.  the lines before it he clearly mocked "cold 187um" he even said "cold" in a mock hutch voice.  he also mocked the song vsop.

yeah ok, he definetly disses big hutch. Just sounds like Kokane really hated Kurupt so I though there might be something else between em...

Hm neva heard Koka refer to himself as "Kokane The Kavvy" though...

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #65 on: December 26, 2005, 04:26:47 PM »
Hm neva heard Koka refer to himself as "Kokane The Kavvy" though...

kmg gives a shout out to "wicked kokane the cavi" on the liner notes to "uncle sam's curse".  i believe i've seen kokane credited as "kokane the kavvy" on a liner not or cd insert somewhere, but i can't find it. 
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: December 26, 2005, 11:09:48 PM »
The Only way anyone can say DR won was because of there success with artists like Daz, Kurupt, Nate, Snoop Etc. Cause lyrically Ruthless ate em. Well EAZY ATE EM.

Okka

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2005, 12:35:27 AM »
Cause lyrically Ruthless ate em. Well EAZY ATE EM.

With what? Ghost writers? Eazy didn't even write the lyrics on "What Would U Do?"

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2005, 07:05:47 AM »

With what? Ghost writers? Eazy didn't even write the lyrics on "What Would U Do?"

dre also used ghost writers.  are you going to throw away the disses in fuck wit dre day (and everybody's celebratin)" and possibly "bitches ain't shit" because dre didn't write them?  dresta, knocc out & shaki handled most of eazy's lyrics, and knocc out and dre were always out in front

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #69 on: December 28, 2005, 12:08:10 AM »

dre also used ghost writers.  are you going to throw away the disses in fuck wit dre day (and everybody's celebratin)" and possibly "bitches ain't shit" because dre didn't write them?  dresta, knocc out & shaki handled most of eazy's lyrics, and knocc out and dre were always out in front
[/u]

Exactly.....If thats the case we have to take away every diss song dre ever did...........Bottom line is no matter who wrote it. that Eazy Made better diss traccs period!

Ct

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2005, 03:42:37 AM »
aite i respect ur guys opinions
but i ask
why do yall think deathrow won, because they survived a year or 2 more after eazy passed away?

im a fan of both death row and ruthless records, those 2 lables will always be considered has monsters in the rap games history
ive heard every single diss song that was done, seen and heard all the disses on tv, radio n all that
the music, the hardest shit came from ruthless without a doubt
dont bite the phunk, what would you do, the whole 187um killa ep, ole skool shit, creep n crawl, i mean 187um killa alone destroys alotta the shit deathrow dropped

now deathrow put out a few goodies
bitches aint shit was good, but e retaliated with pictures of dre dressed up like an actual bitch, so to me that was a fly song, but e got the checkmate on that
fuck wit dre day  went toe 2 toe wit real muthafukin g'z, yall can argue on which u thought was better
the rest were just a line or 2 in songs aimed at ruthless

also
every thing deathrow did, every time they dissed eazy and peeps went out n bought it, eazy was makin money, all them singles they put out, that puffin on blunts track on that single i think it was dre day, eazy got payed for that, chronic eazy got payed for, every thing dre did eazy got money for, thas why dre day was juss eazys pay day so how can u say deathrow be winnin a war with ruthless when everytime they try n hurt ruthless they infact make ruthless richer, while everytime ruthless try n hurt deathrow, they juss gettin richer period, nobody eatin off em

they really gotta go back n do like a dvd biography devoted to the beef between ruthless n deathrow, go back show it all, interview everyone that was involved get all the real accounts, cuz shit went down n the streets has well, remember bgko n dresta almost batted nate doggs ass to the moon on that def jam video shoot, if bgko was succsessful at gettin nate dogg, think off all the hit singles that would of never come out cuz of the fact nate dogg be eatin out of tubes n shittin n pissin in plastic bags in ecu. thank god he missed,

like to see yall responds, this is a good thread

ps

free bgko
summer of 06 nigga knoccout gets nutty again

does exist any pic or video of that bgko vs nate?

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2005, 06:44:33 AM »
Any other songs released? Cuz i'm makin a mixtape called "Death Row vs. Ruthless"

i just remembered a great one:

kurupt, rage & daz - puffin' on blunts & drinkin' tanqueray (kurupt calls out kokane and mocks atl and vsop.  also mocks ice cube and the lench mob which is ignored.  dr. dre mocks eazy, tim dog and luke)
kurupt mocked ice cube ? why ?

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2005, 07:41:32 AM »
kurupt mocked ice cube ? why ?

ice cube gets mocked in dre day, let me ride, and puffin' on blunts.  there's a recent thread about this.  cube didn't want any part of beefin' with tha row.  and teh beef was squashed quickly and cube appears in the "let me ride" video as if he hadn't been dissed at all.

villain

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2005, 10:22:16 PM »
heres lil interesting fact that is not really that well known, cube always mentions about his theory on eazy got sick, it was the tunnel, a nyc club, well that night Notorious BIG, Puff Daddy, Eazy E,  members of Bone Thugs N Harmony, Ice Cube & Mack 10 were all in attendance and were seen mingling chatting through out the night, Eazy was getting props for bone thugs, this was right after the Creepin ep just blew up, eazy was givin cube props on mack 10 and the movies he had and that were comin out, even biggie was minglin, imagine if cube biggie and eazy ever got down on a song.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #74 on: December 30, 2005, 05:34:33 PM »
heres lil interesting fact that is not really that well known, cube always mentions about his theory on eazy got sick, it was the tunnel, a nyc club, well that night Notorious BIG, Puff Daddy, Eazy E,  members of Bone Thugs N Harmony, Ice Cube & Mack 10 were all in attendance and were seen mingling chatting through out the night, Eazy was getting props for bone thugs, this was right after the Creepin ep just blew up, eazy was givin cube props on mack 10 and the movies he had and that were comin out, even biggie was minglin, imagine if cube biggie and eazy ever got down on a song.

Eazy and Cube were talking about an NWA reunion but of course it never happened cause shortly after they talked Eazy got sick.

Imagine if Eazy was alive today, all these fake ass motherfucking rappers would have gotten shitted on.