Author Topic: Democrats lose ANOTHER election.  (Read 336 times)

Trauma-san

Democrats lose ANOTHER election.
« on: December 15, 2005, 04:17:29 PM »
LOL

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Democrats lose ANOTHER election.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 04:19:02 PM »
Good to see people care more about their party than the actual state of the country

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2005, 04:20:26 PM »
When your mind catches up to where mine is right now, post something on topic and maybe I'll reply to it.  Just sit down, and ponder for a while and maybe you'll figure it out, bitch. 

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2005, 04:21:14 PM »
I know what you are talking about, the Iraqi election.  But all you post about is how the Dems lose, like if its a fucking game.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2005, 04:25:52 PM »
Try again, dumbass. 

Eihtball

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2005, 04:34:01 PM »
Uh, oh, more college kids about to argue over who's "smarter" before they've even graduated and gained some real-world experience.  Of course, message boards are a boon to such people - they think that because they've taken a few of the 100-level courses, they can go online and outsmart anyone who opposes them.  It's a very good way to think you're building self-esteem.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2005, 04:34:33 PM »
Uh, oh, more college kids about to argue over who's "smarter" before they've even graduated and gained some real-world experience.  Of course, message boards are a boon to such people - they think that because they've taken a few of the 100-level courses, they can go online and outsmart anyone who opposes them.  It's a very good way to think you're building self-esteem.

Who the fuck are you talking to, boy? 

Eihtball

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2005, 05:31:27 PM »
A young man who might very well have a great deal to offer the world, but who is still too angry to realize his potential and instead uses it to try and assert himself over others, rather than finding more productive uses of his time.  It is quite common amongst boys of your age...I see it regularly.

herpes

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2005, 06:39:13 PM »
A young man who might very well have a great deal to offer the world, but who is still too angry to realize his potential and instead uses it to try and assert himself over others, rather than finding more productive uses of his time.  It is quite common amongst boys of your age...I see it regularly.
sad thing is trauma is a grown man now but comes to a computer message board and acts like a 13 year old lol.

Eihtball

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2005, 06:59:02 PM »
sad thing is trauma is a grown man now but comes to a computer message board and acts like a 13 year old lol.

That's quite sad...I could've been fooled.  People who use their education like a weapon to villify others are not worthy of respect.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2005, 07:00:15 PM »
And all I was trying to say is that im tired of this partisan game both democrats and republicans play. 

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2005, 08:25:07 PM »

haha i know... trauma lost maturity over time, its pretty pathetic.. dude must have gone thru a lot of shit to make him flipflop his character into becoming a total asshole like he did.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2005, 08:49:47 PM »

That's quite sad...I could've been fooled.  People who use their education like a weapon to villify others are not worthy of respect.

And he repeatedly calls people "boy". He must be in need of serious ego boost to come on the internet and speak the way he does.  I'm guessing he gets shit on a lot in real life, and comes on here to vent.  Isn't he mormon and a psychology major? Hows that for a combination. I'm sure dude is hella confused and suppresses that shit and then it manifests itself, and it really fucks him up inside.

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2005, 09:12:34 PM »
Thought the dude was younger.. how old is he?

Eihtball

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2005, 09:37:31 PM »
All of the froshes in my classes talk the way he does.

BTW, Jrome, just so you know, Jeru says, "Unplug it on chumps with the gangsta BABBLE", not "rattle" in that song.