Author Topic: Its a beautiful thing  (Read 329 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Its a beautiful thing
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2005, 02:43:54 AM »
Classy.  He's so in love he's telling strangers over the internet her bra size. 
lol i was drunk but seriously i nver seen natural breasts so big, when i'm with her its like i'm in heaven. but its not just a physical attraction at all

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2005, 02:45:01 AM »
Congrats man, me too! I hung out with this girl today I've been chatting with over the last month or so. She must have had a good time because I'll be seeing her tommorrow and Monday too.

Good luck to you man.
thanks man, same to you

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2005, 10:49:29 PM »
i ain't lettin u guys perve over my girl but i tell u this shes the same girl that got 34 FF tits and she be getting to big for her bras cos shes putting on weight but it only goes to one place.

c'mon we're your homies, stop being whipped!

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2005, 10:59:50 PM »
thems is some big ass titties, I was gettin with a girl for a while that had titties like that, it was amazing and gross at the same time.  And she was half asian wich made even weirder.  I'm used to Asians havin tiny ones.  Anyway good for you about bein in love.  Hope it works out for you.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2005, 01:06:58 AM »
I wouldnt say I'm falling in love but I am definitely in the opening stages of a relationship with a great girl, i feel ya Rizzle Merry Christmas.

-KIDRENEGADE-