Author Topic: British UN worker unlawfully shot by an Israeli sniper UK inquest has concluded  (Read 222 times)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Palestinians blowing themselves up = Palestinian right for self-defense.

LOL Again you set yourself up. Do you see the problem with this?  I know that you're going to say that you "did not mean what was said" but check out the logic "I blow myself up to defend myself".... They kill themselves to defend themselves? See the problem? Just like they're forced to seek self-determination and eventually end up harming themselves? Nice analogy Jamal, guess my work is done  ;D

And as for Blacks and slavery, Blacks didn't have a choice Israeli Arabs did. And it's nice to finally know your views on the Holocaust, oh wait, you probably didn't mean what you said. ::)

So when an IDF soldier kills Palestinians he's doing it for himself (which would only prove that he's a cold-blooded killer like the early Zionists were) or is he doing it for his people/his country (which is what the Palestinian is doing, and I assumed the Israeli soldiers are doing... but then again, I may have given the IDF soldiers too much credit, and you'd be telling me that they just want to kill).

Israeli Arabs had a choice? LOLLLLL yeah... what choice they had...

"We're taking your land... you have the choice to live on the land that used to be yours, but under us, or you can get the fuck out"
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion

To fold up under their leadership's and Arab states' threats and leave or to listen to the Zionists who wanted them to stay.

P.S The IDF soldier doesn't kill himself. :) You're funny.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

listen to the Zionists who wanted them to stay.

P.S The IDF soldier doesn't kill himself. :) You're funny.

1. LOLLLL are you arguing for me or against me because you keep proving my point.
According to your theory, Jews weren't victims of the Spanish Inquisition because "THEY HAD THE CHOICE TO LEAVE" LOLLLL

2. No he doesn't... he's either killing Palestinians for his own pleasure, which so many of them do.... or he's doing it for his country, which is what you imply... and which would explain that the Palestinian isn't blowing himself up for his personal self-defense... but for his occupied people.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Palestinian isn't blowing himself up for his personal self-defense.

You can't shake this mate, this is a paradox, it ain't self-defence by definition when you end up dead and it ain't self-determination when you encourage people to kill themselves through stimulatiion of frustration.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Palestinian isn't blowing himself up for his personal self-defense.

You can't shake this mate, this is a paradox, it ain't self-defence by definition when you end up dead and it ain't self-determination when you encourage people to kill themselves through stimulatiion of frustration.

LOL... so an IDF soldier shooting little Palestinian girls is self-defense or self-determination? Since this is justified...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
LOL... so an IDF soldier shooting little Palestinian girls is self-defense or self-determination? Since this is justified...

Depends on wether she's strapped(like it happent before), if she wasn't it's a deplorable mistake resulting in combat conditions IDF is coerced to operate under by terrorist groups that exploit children- there is nothing in this to justify such turn of events but enough to explain. A war is a war.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Depends on wether she's strapped(like it happent before), if she wasn't it's a deplorable mistake resulting in combat conditions IDF is coerced to operate under by terrorist groups that exploit children- there is nothing in this to justify such turn of events but enough to explain. A war is a war.

LOL... you're not brainwashed at all...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
ha ha now he admits hes brainwashed

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
And while I'm at it I should also commend you on your knowledge regarding the middle east :P