Author Topic: British UN worker unlawfully shot by an Israeli sniper UK inquest has concluded  (Read 828 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
"whose interest was served with the Holocaust?" I'd say getting your own country is more than enough to be considered an interest being served.  :)

Very true, it's interesting that you're capable of making such intelligent observations when it comes to somehow harming Israeli/Jewish/Zionist image. Thing is the holocaust was not triggered by Jewish actions but those Palestinian "victims" are results of Palestinian actions[Palestinian Terrorism, indifference of the Palestinian Leadership to Palestinian Terrorism]. I've never denied or argued death rates,  funny how you're trying to discredit me through things I've never expressed. Misportrayal or reality is when you're taking things out of context. When Germany was bombed at the end of WW2 many innocent people died as well, but a war is a war, leaders who want war bring war on their subordinates.When you choose a demeanor choose the consequences.

p.s Do you remember what was going down in Gaza after sep 11th?....same thing right now, they've heared about Sharon having suffered a minor stroke, spread a rumor he's gone already, and  are cheering in the streets right now.<LIVE FROM ISRAEL
« Last Edit: December 18, 2005, 01:47:34 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I didn't even mean what I said when I made that statement... I was just showing you how dumb and irrational it sounds because that's how you come off. That's the thing... I didn't even mean it... but when I said it you were quick to reply that I could make those types of observations when it comes to harming the image of Israel/Jews/Zionism... you're doing everything in your power to accomplish the exact opposite, I'm not trying to do anything because I didn't even mean what I said... you mean it when you make comments like "Palestinians have not been victims of Zionism in any way"... and quite frankly, that's just as retarded as the comment you were presented with. You probably think the Iranian leader sounds like a moron when he said the holocaust was a myth, but you shouldn't because what you're saying isn't any better.

Sharon is sick... and people are cheering... what's your point? I'm cheering. If that terrorist dies, best believe I'm throwing a party. I'm sure the Jews were a little happy about Hitler being dead... don't expect the Palestinians not to cheer when Sharon dies like the bastard he is.

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not trying to do anything because I didn't even mean what I said...

Great technique^ a debate with someone who does not mean what he sayes is a treat.

And it's nice that you've disregarded the fact Palestinians have suffered all along because of the conduct of their self proclaimed Leaderships.

PS.Same thing they did after 9-11th.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2005, 09:49:09 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ You stool pigeon....maybe youll get the truth if its wrapped in a deadly dose of funk

BEFORE THERE WAS A "PALESTINIAN LEADERSHIP" ..........THERE WAS A FUCKIN OCCUPATION

BEFORE HAMAS AND ISLAMIC JIHAD ............THERE WAS  A FUCKIN OCCUPATION

BEFORE A SINGLE SUICIDE BOMBING ..........THERE WAS A FUCKIN OCCUPATION

sing it with me now, i wanna hear all the ladies in the front and the gangstaz in the back, I wanna hear altos and saxos and all the shit

OCCCCUUUUUPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHHHHUUUNNNNNNN

just the ladies

*c walker and his pops stands up*

OCCUUUPPAAAA SHHHHUUUUNNNNNNN

BEFORE A SINGLE ARAB STATE LAUNCHED A WAR, WHAT DID WE HAVE?

*points to random poster in Outbound Connections*

OCCUUUPPPAAA SHHHHUUUUN

*sips water*

*clears throat*

SHHHUUUUNNNNNN
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ You stool pigeon....maybe youll get the truth if its wrapped in a deadly dose of funk

BEFORE THERE WAS A "PALESTINIAN LEADERSHIP" ..........THERE WAS A FUCKIN OCCUPATION

BEFORE HAMAS AND ISLAMIC JIHAD ............THERE WAS  A FUCKIN OCCUPATION

BEFORE A SINGLE SUICIDE BOMBING ..........THERE WAS A FUCKIN OCCUPATION

sing it with me now, i wanna hear all the ladies in the front and the gangstaz in the back, I wanna hear altos and saxos and all the shit

OCCCCUUUUUPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAA SHHHHUUUNNNNNNN

just the ladies

*c walker and his pops stands up*

OCCUUUPPAAAA SHHHHUUUUNNNNNNN

BEFORE A SINGLE ARAB STATE LAUNCHED A WAR, WHAT DID WE HAVE?

*points to random poster in Outbound Connections*

OCCUUUPPPAAA SHHHHUUUUN

*sips water*

*clears throat*

SHHHUUUUNNNNNN

LMFAO...Homie you're loosing it  :)...You should also add "BEFORE JEWISH RETURN THERE WAS OCCUPATION"
and "BEFORE HAMAS, JIHAD ETC THERE WAS AN AGREEEMENT SIGNED BETWEEN ZIONISTS AN ARAB LEADER"

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm not trying to do anything because I didn't even mean what I said...

Great technique^ a debate with someone who does not mean what he sayes is a treat.

And it's nice that you've disregarded the fact Palestinians have suffered all along because of the conduct of their self proclaimed Leaderships.

PS.Same thing they did after 9-11th.

It's a treat because I was able to show you how fucking dumb you sound.

I never disregarded it... do you want me to go back and quote every single post where I admitted that their leadership has made things worse for them... the only thing is that it's retarded to the extent of denying the holocaust to say that they haven't in any way been victims of Zionism. Next time you hear someone criticize the Iranian leader for calling the holocaust a myth, go up to that person and say "I'm just as stupid."

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Next time you hear someone criticize the Iranian leader for calling the holocaust a myth, go up to that person and say "I'm just as stupid."

LOL!!
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I've never argued death rates(I can bring as many quotes as you like), funny that you compare a FACT to holocaust denying, guess it's all the same to you.It's also interesting how you don't see the connection between misconduct of the Palestinian leadership and Israel's right for self-defence.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
guess it's all the same to you.

Since you never have any facts, all you can do is guess... nothing new to me.

Anyways, Israel's right for self-defense? Palestinians blowing themselves up = Palestinian right for self-defense.
I think I'm gonna use the Zionist theories for things from now on...

1. Blacks shouldn't bitch about slavery. They're better off in America now than they would've been in Africa if we didn't force them to come here. (Palestinians are better off in Israel than the Palestinian "autonomy")

2. The early American colonizers had the right to self-defense because the Native Americans were attacking them... trying to prevent them from stealing their land. (Israel has the right to self-defence)

3. Jews are responsible for the Holocaust. (Palestinians are responsible for Zionists killing them)

Help me out I Geezy... I need some more ridiculous things to say...

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Palestinians blowing themselves up = Palestinian right for self-defense.

LOL Again you set yourself up. Do you see the problem with this?  I know that you're going to say that you "did not mean what was said" but check out the logic "I blow myself up to defend myself".... They kill themselves to defend themselves? See the problem? Just like they're forced to seek self-determination and eventually end up harming themselves? Nice analogy Jamal, guess my work is done  ;D

And as for Blacks and slavery, Blacks didn't have a choice Israeli Arabs did. And it's nice to finally know your views on the Holocaust, oh wait, you probably didn't mean what you said. ::)

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Palestinians blowing themselves up = Palestinian right for self-defense.

LOL Again you set yourself up. Do you see the problem with this?  I know that you're going to say that you "did not mean what was said" but check out the logic "I blow myself up to defend myself".... They kill themselves to defend themselves? See the problem? Just like they're forced to seek self-determination and eventually end up harming themselves? Nice analogy Jamal, guess my work is done  ;D

And as for Blacks and slavery, Blacks didn't have a choice Israeli Arabs did. And it's nice to finally know your views on the Holocaust, oh wait, you probably didn't mean what you said. ::)

So when an IDF soldier kills Palestinians he's doing it for himself (which would only prove that he's a cold-blooded killer like the early Zionists were) or is he doing it for his people/his country (which is what the Palestinian is doing, and I assumed the Israeli soldiers are doing... but then again, I may have given the IDF soldiers too much credit, and you'd be telling me that they just want to kill).

Israeli Arabs had a choice? LOLLLLL yeah... what choice they had...

"We're taking your land... you have the choice to live on the land that used to be yours, but under us, or you can get the fuck out"

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!

To fold up under their leadership's and Arab states' threats and leave or to listen to the Zionists who wanted them to stay.

P.S The IDF soldier doesn't kill himself. :) You're funny.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!

listen to the Zionists who wanted them to stay.

P.S The IDF soldier doesn't kill himself. :) You're funny.

1. LOLLLL are you arguing for me or against me because you keep proving my point.
According to your theory, Jews weren't victims of the Spanish Inquisition because "THEY HAD THE CHOICE TO LEAVE" LOLLLL

2. No he doesn't... he's either killing Palestinians for his own pleasure, which so many of them do.... or he's doing it for his country, which is what you imply... and which would explain that the Palestinian isn't blowing himself up for his personal self-defense... but for his occupied people.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Palestinian isn't blowing himself up for his personal self-defense.

You can't shake this mate, this is a paradox, it ain't self-defence by definition when you end up dead and it ain't self-determination when you encourage people to kill themselves through stimulatiion of frustration.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Palestinian isn't blowing himself up for his personal self-defense.

You can't shake this mate, this is a paradox, it ain't self-defence by definition when you end up dead and it ain't self-determination when you encourage people to kill themselves through stimulatiion of frustration.

LOL... so an IDF soldier shooting little Palestinian girls is self-defense or self-determination? Since this is justified...

LOL @ this fudgepacker