Author Topic: To Infinite, (since this is the only way)  (Read 527 times)

Doggystylin

To Infinite, (since this is the only way)
« on: September 26, 2002, 05:50:22 PM »
Infinite, im laid back as hell right now, this is as peacefull as you'll find me, i have no problems with you, im down for peace, but you keep hiding from me(blocking me on AIM, wont respond to me). if you sat down and talked to me like a man, then maybe we could settle shit, but i have no way of contact with you, you've blocked me off. so dont even blame this on me, you wont let peace happen. you've got to understand people flip out, its normal. its not like i do it everyday.whatever, its all on you now. i did my part and now its time for you to ackrite. peace

infinite59

Re: To Infinite, (since this is the only way)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2002, 06:11:53 PM »
There already is peace.  Peace and quiet.  We are no longer battling.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2002, 06:24:13 PM »
There already is peace.  Peace and quiet.  We are no longer battling.

aight if your cool and have no problems with me, and you dont mind anymore then why am i still on block? obviously you still have problems, but if you wanna just hide from problems like that then go ahead, that just hurts yourself. kinda shows what kinda person you are. me, im cool, i would rather have you online and talkin to me, but if you wanna distance yourself from me, and just not talk to me, aight then, i aint gonna cry about that shit, ohwell, ill get over it, damn shame though.

now ive had enough of this, dont think ima keep makin threads like this, i just thought since i flipped out, id be the one to fix shit up.and dont think you can just change your mind whenever, cuz this shit is over after this, i aint down for more trouble like this.i was havin a REAL good day today, and im not gonna let this ruin it,nice knowin u i guess, ill just tell my family u dissapeared or somethin if they ask. im out....peace

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2002, 06:25:44 PM »

aight if your cool and have no problems with me, and you dont mind anymore then why am i still on block? obviously you still have problems, but if you wanna just hide from problems like that then go ahead, that just hurts yourself. kinda shows what kinda person you are. me, im cool, i would rather have you online and talkin to me, but if you wanna distance yourself from me, and just not talk to me, aight then, i aint gonna cry about that shit, ohwell, ill get over it, damn shame though.

now ive had enough of this, dont think ima keep makin threads like this, i just thought since i flipped out, id be the one to fix shit up.and dont think you can just change your mind whenever, cuz this shit is over after this, i aint down for more trouble like this.i was havin a REAL good day today, and im not gonna let this ruin it,nice knowin u i guess, ill just tell my family u dissapeared or somethin if they ask. im out....peace

^^^^ If you are trying to create a state of tranquility with me then why are you still attacking my character?  I just want peace.  It seems you are still trying to push your agenda.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2002, 06:33:02 PM »

^^^^ If you are trying to create a state of tranquility with me then why are you still attacking my character?  I just want peace.  It seems you are still trying to push your agenda.

why do you always think im attacking you? i swear im not trying to even if it seems like it....dogg im kicked back as fuck, not worryin bout a damn thang, i said what i had to man, my posts above explain it all. if u dont wanna make peace,aight,BYE, if u wanna be cool then unblock me so we can talk in private...why is that hard to understand? SIMPLE AS THAT playa.

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2002, 06:36:33 PM »

why do you always think im attacking you? i swear im not trying to even if it seems like it....dogg im kicked back as fuck, not worryin bout a damn thang, i said what i had to man, my posts above explain it all. if u dont wanna make peace,aight,BYE, if u wanna be cool then unblock me so we can talk in private...why is that hard to understand? SIMPLE AS THAT playa.

No.  What you did above was make threats to me.  You threatened to lie to your parents and say I disapeared.  You threatened to never speak to me again if I didn't immediately roll over and accept your apology self-effacingly.  That does not show true understanding and friendship.  Or love for your brother in faith.  That is not what is being shown.

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2002, 06:40:21 PM »

No.  What you did above was make threats to me.  You threatened to lie to your parents and say I disapeared.  You threatened to never speak to me again if I didn't immediately roll over and accept your apology self-effacingly.  That does not show true understanding and friendship.  Or love for your brother in faith.  That is not what is being shown.

seriously what are you talking about? are you trying to make this go bad or some shit cause man, i had no bad intentions when writin all this, i was truly lookin for peace, i was just sayin, what will i say if we arent cool anymore? i guess ill just say u dissapeared.... and how could i speak to u again if u didnt accept my apology? see, i cant, and why would i talk to someone who doesnt wanna talk to me? so then wouldnt.

stop tryin to make things what they arent, this shit is simple and your tryin to make it complicated.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2002, 06:49:46 PM »
man this probably ain't my place but it seems Doggy is being sincere and offering his hand , and getting smacked for it.

from what i've seen here doggy is just trying to make his point known but still wants friendship

the bible says don't let the sun go down on your anger....which means dont leave a situation angry and full of emotion then try to cover it up becuase ,like a sun , those feelling will rise again but even more powerful

so if this was me i'd talk stuff over like a man and straighten things out

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2002, 09:11:15 PM »
holy shit u guys act like boyfriend and girlfriend with all this bickering....just kiss and have ur make up sex....get over it....

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2002, 10:09:54 PM »

why do you always think im attacking you? i swear im not trying to even if it seems like it....

infinite has a persecution complex...

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2002, 02:53:59 AM »
There's no beef.  We are at peace.  You are off block.

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2002, 01:44:45 PM »
holy shit u guys act like boyfriend and girlfriend with all this bickering....just kiss and have ur make up sex....get over it....

go away

bez

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2002, 02:33:22 PM »
Stop argueing it aint necessary.  make up forget about it and just leave it behind yourselves.  From this board you are 2 of about 10 guys I would give a arm and a leg for to meet up with and just chill with for a while. Your cool guys and I think you should resolve your problems and get on with life cos in the end you will look back at this and think what was the point.  

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2002, 04:08:15 PM »
There's no beef.  We are at peace.  You are off block.

Thanks for the compliment though.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2013, 08:44:52 PM »
damn, yall used 2 be tight like that